help a newbie mod? (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
i usually play it on comdotgame.com
I would recommend downloading a Loader pack (as described in the Getting Started with SDT guide).

Flash games can be played online, but SDT fans tend to download and download and accumulate lots of mods and then heavily tweak their local game files. The process is roughly similar to customizing your Skyrim or Minecraft gameplay experience, and it's done for essentially the same reasons (boredom with the basic stuff, desire to explore new gameplay options, etc). Your customization options will be very limited if you continue to play the game online.

they have tons of mod stuff posted here Super Deepthroat mods - Forum - CDG but i have zero clue what to do with anything
I'd suggest that you simply ignore the CDG page. You'll find similar material on this forum, but it will tend to be organized. A character code will usually be accompanied by custom PNG files for the hairstyle and background; preview images will usually appear alongside download links. You'll also be able to reply within most threads - to report broken download links, ask for support from fellow users, or provide feedback to authors and artists.

Please remember to check out the Website Rules at some point, and read the Sticky Posts within a subforum before posting in it. Some of the subforums have special guidelines (e.g. to avoid resurrecting very old threads).

You can also check out the Downloads section. It's a small subset of the total content that you can find by searching/browsing the forum, but it's somewhat easier to navigate. For example, you can find all of the long, blonde hairstyles with a single Tag Search operation.

internetperson

Potential Patron
well i haven't downloaded it cus i'm somewhat low on memory (i have way too many online games xD) but i'll think about it more then, i didn't know about a loader so that would probably make things easier lol, thanks, especially for the speedy response :3

Faceless

Content Creator
Uh, by "online" do you mean "MMO" or do you mean "game I play on my browser"? Because the latter has no affect on memory at all (assuming you clear your cache on anything approaching a regular basis).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.