God Eater 2 Rage Burst (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
A new game was released yesterday called God Eater 2 Rage Burst and it features the ability to play as a female protagonist from the start , I didn't play the game yet but i would be glad if anyone can say the ryona presented in that game

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
There isn't much other than the standard getting hit type stuff. It is a game where you primarily fight against large monsters. As far as I know there are no grab moves from these monsters.

The blood has been toned down for the western release to fall in line with the ratings. Even then it was mostly from hitting monsters and not getting hit.

You can friendly fire at allies. It won't hurt but it'll cause reaction such as flinch, knock back or even just blasting them away a bit depending on the attack used and what they were doing before.

There is no visual damage. When you lose all HP you fall to the ground and receive a count down timer for ally to revive you at the cost of their own hp. If count down finishes you respawn. You have 3 respawns shared between all party members per mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.