Gay Ryona? (1 Viewer)

Gadot

Potential Patron
Hey, been looking around here for a while but I haven't seen much Male on Male Ryona, which makes me sad -- us gay guys like ryona too! So I figured hey, why not start up a thread?

Here are some things I know of for source material, and I'd love to hear about some of the things you guys have!

GyakuRyonaMale is a good place to go, but this is just fighting games and fighting scenes where the guy purposefully loses. Still a lot of fun!

GyakuXryona on DeviantArt is one of my favorites, tbh. Lots of wrestling and fun stuff like that, typically with multiple men!

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
We have one M/M thread for images and one for videos. I noticed that they are hard to find because they recently lost their prefixes.
If you feel the need to have a thread with a different focus or have a suggestion how to better categorize M/M ryona don't be shy to voice your suggestions, I want to make this sub-forum as welcoming as possible.

[M/M] General video thread

[M/M] General image thread

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
Welcome to the forum. I imagine due to the nature of the site, there is not that big of an interest in m/m ryona to be found.
That said, I'd be up for trying a male/male RP some day, though it's more to expand my horizon rather than being a massive turn on. But who knows? Anyway, PM me if interested and we can see if we can make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.