Free 3D character render (sort of) (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I suppose you could do this in a number of games but I think Champions Online has the best superhero/superheroine character creator and technically it's available for free. If you don't mind the 3.5GB ish download, you can just open a trial account and use the character creator and play to about level 10.

Code:
http://www.champions-online.com/demo

These are just some of the ones I made. There are a lot more options like zombie, alien, beast, cyborg, robotics etc. that you can do that you aren't seeing in my examples. I thought this might be of help to people making characters for the RP thread that lack the artistic ability to make your own character portrait.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
That's very awesome, i forgot about Champions hero creator.. i haven't played in months... i got bored with it... though i did like the character creator (as i do with any game with one)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Interesting concept, this give me an sweet idea - Making a Character Creation System (like in most of MMO's). >.<
It might not be as fancy as an MMO one (i'm just one person after all, not a whole studio), but i'll give it a try (in one of my next games) ^.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.