The Trophy Hunter & Dr. Dearth Capture Psystrike - Akira Lane (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client
LiA7Urpe.jpg

Bound by honor, chained by destiny, the demoralized heroine desperately struggles to escape her worse nightmare. What may seem alien to her, however, is only natural law. Disillusioned, the would be heroine must confront a brutal reality from which only death can set her free. She is NOT the champion of virtue and liberty that she imagined herself to be. Rather, she is little more than a hapless prisoner of sexual desire, but whose? Do not the villains haunt her guilty subconscious whenever her superego lies dormant?

Criticism: The scenes where the heroine is left alone to work her bonds are a little too lengthy for my taste, but the voice is excellent, and the signature sound track is one of my favorites. It's a grinding rhythm that resonates with power and adds a lot of excitement to the action scenes. As for the camera work, the color levels are sometimes off, butt, from an artistic point of view, it's right on target. The cameraman brings your nose right up to the ABC's of female anatomy, and the villain usually affords us many generous handfuls of it. If you check out the clips, you'll also notice that the models are always carefully arranged in very suggestive postures.

I don't like soiling the model with semen or some pastel colored goop, which is more or less a staple of SHC productions. However, there is one form of bodily secretion that I do like, SWEAT, and Akira glistens with it. And, Akira has the most natural looking breast-job that I've ever seen on any SHC model. She's also pretty good in terms of athleticism (at least she was 10 years ago).

I suppose the most negative criticism to SHC productions is the simple fact that their works are logically flawed. It seems pointless to call someone a superheroine if it's completely obvious that she's a brainless weakling, who stands little chance of ever catching even one villain.

Mpg (658 x 480) 3000 kbps
29 (3 1/2 min, 78 Mb) clips
2 Gb

Clips are numbered 0102 - 5354, plus two alternative endings; one where she lives and another where she dies. If you want to join the clips, I recommend Super (c) Video Converter: SUPER © Video Converter | Video Encoder | Free 3D Video Converter | Free 3D Video Encoder. If you want to join the clips and/or remove the introductory header from each clip, I recommend avidemux: Avidemux - Main Page. Both apps do the job without any re-encoding. That is, the output file format will be the same mpg format as are the original clips. This method saves time and there is no noticeable loss of video quality. For playback, I recommend Pot Player. This media player has a variety of color controls and noise filters, which help give you a smoother picture.

pc.cd/kZmpLfZFdopcdDvvwFNsIfMjwLdSLMDlPAX

x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.