[Filled] Converting an old penis file? (1 Viewer)

Nuke Dukem

Potential Patron
Hi there, SDT community!

A few months ago, I found a knotted dog penis replacer, and I liked it a lot. The knot in the character's mouth while deepthroating is quite exciting, IMO.
Anyway, the mod worked good until the SDT Loader v5.0 came out. Now, the mod just won't load, no matter how I try to use it.

I'd like to know, is there a way to convert this old mod to make it work with the current loader?
Is there a tutorial somewhere? (I've been searching a bit for it, but since English is not my first language, I don't know which words to use for searching)

Here's the file with a screenshot, if anyone could help me with this, I'd be very happy!
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: This mod belongs to Johnora, and was posted there
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1786.0

Attachments

• SDTC.jpg
    SDTC.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 517
CanineCawk.swf
18.2 KB · Views: 1,460

Nuke Dukem

Potential Patron
Re: Converting an old penis file?

Thanks a lot!
It works, but The original penis is still shown. Do I have to configure SDT to hide it? If so, how, please?

Shade

Content Creator
Re: Converting an old penis file?

The Modder needs to put in some code to hide the original Penis, it's easy to do. I've given the required code to Synon in the past, so he can probably make that adjustment. If not, well, I probably can when I get free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.