Dog Ear Revision/SWF Conversion from Korone Hair? (1 Viewer)

IfYouHaveCoin

Potential Patron
I've been looking for some traditional dog ears, ya know...brown, floppy. for pet play and such, while we have cat ears pre-baked into the sby loader, I was surpsied there wasn't a more canine set. if possible, I'd like to request an edit of the Korone Hair

See: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/korone-from-hololive-static-hair.8096/

basically an attempt to separate and lift the ears. possibly putting them on a hair band, which i believe we have in the majority of loader packs

reference style (while not for lifting from the image, as I feel the korone hair would be suitable,)

edit: damnit sorry, this was supposed to go in SDT Requests...this is whaty I get for having multiple tabs open at 3 am. could a request a move to the proper forum or will I need to delete it and repost it?

sample_05ba33e1edbfa734f88e244446932c0d.jpg
sample_6960bcbc6353ad2c0955aaf31814ca3d.jpg

I am a bit doubtful we'll ever see the full sweet of Paw Gloves and Dog Tag Collar, as that would likely need to be from scratch but I'm hoping the dog ear ear headband may be possible by meal piecing what we have hear n resources and the loader pack.

I hope this is enough detail, and that it is able to be done without to much trouble, but I'd like to put it fowards as a humble request sample_05ba33e1edbfa734f88e244446932c0d.jpg sample_6960bcbc6353ad2c0955aaf31814ca3d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.