Please help me track this down...--filled (2 Viewers)

Tombstone

Content Creator
Hello again.

I am trying to hunt down a hair mod. Pretty sure it is of the static variety.

So I recently lost the HDD that had all my SDT stuff on it (you think RAID5 is going to save you, until you have two disks fail at once), but I've managed to find almost everything I lost.

Except for this. This one is giving me fits. I can't remember the name of the character it's from, nor who originally made it. I do remember that the original was white, not orange/red as shown. I modified my local copy (I made it more gray) so that it would be subject to RBG/HSL changes, which suggests it is a static hair mod. Still, I have looked through 170+ pages of hair mods of both types, and I haven't found it. It might have been included in some mod collection or pack, I don't remember.

This screenshot is the only reference I have, and obviously it has been color shifted from the original. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

UnkStaticHair.png

Tombstone

Content Creator
Archive v17 has the hair categorized under Death Note as the character Near

Thanks for that. It's a beginning, at least... Knowing who the character is gives me some search terms I can use.

I have no clue what "Archive v17" is, so back to the hunt... :wink:

Bigkawck

Content Creator
It's here
under "Anonymous' Archive v17.rar"

Tombstone

Content Creator
It's here
under "Anonymous' Archive v17.rar"
Thanks, BK. I really appreciate the assist.

Be advised, the links to the 4-part RAR file appear to be invalid, or I'm doing something wrong (which is possible):

Arc17p1.png

Fortunately, the 'Mega' links still work. With those though, you have a choice between Anonymous' original archive (with all the, er... weird stuff still in there, which is fine), or SyntaxTerror's "pruned" version but as individual files (which take forever to download).

My AV picked up a trojan in "depackager.exe" in ModGuy's old loader (v5.21c). It might have been a false positive. I'm using v5.45d anyways, so I just blew the whole folder away. This was in the original archive, just FYI.

Anyways, I found what I was looking for, so this request can be marked as "filled", with my gratitude.

Me: Finally!
Other Me: See, I told you it was in somebody's damn pack.
Me: Yes, yes. But you couldn't remember who or which one, could you?
Other Me: But you wasted, what? Two hours searching through stupid hair mods?
Me: Well, I have it now, so...
Other Me: Yeah, you should have asked in the first place...

Me: Will you shut up about it already? Jeez...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.