Fighting of Ecstasy (18+) (1 Viewer)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Recently (as in today) I watched Fighting of Ecstasy, and in wanting to cut a version for a friend that doesn't feature the hentai part, I recut the episode so that it's only ryona focused...with some nudity. The focus on this is ring style fighting/action. There is a episode 2 coming in soon, maybe even later today!

I uploaded a clean version for YouTube, but I also cut a more dirtier version. Enjoy!

The YouTube Cut
^The link to the YouTube version.

More Dirtier but still not Hentai Cut
^The link to the more dirtier version. A far bit of warning, there is touching in this version of it (as in the body parts touching). I tried to match it for a friend, but I guess it's alittle too much as he doesn't like it...oh well. Maybe you'll like it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Wow, didn't actually know where that Crimson Comics game got those characters...
Much like in the game, I love that shot of her tied to the corner post.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Wasn't there some sort of game based on that too? The name sounds awfully familiar.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
It was originally a series of games based off of fighting game characters, until they started to make their own characters for it.

And darn, Unrelated! I wanted to personally show you the clip! Oh well...should have thought of that before I uploaded it, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.