1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting of Ecstasy (18+)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by pirajacinto, Oct 25, 2011.

1. pirajacinto

pirajacinto Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Recently (as in today) I watched Fighting of Ecstasy, and in wanting to cut a version for a friend that doesn't feature the hentai part, I recut the episode so that it's only ryona focused...with some nudity. The focus on this is ring style fighting/action. There is a episode 2 coming in soon, maybe even later today!

I uploaded a clean version for YouTube, but I also cut a more dirtier version. Enjoy!

The YouTube Cut
    ^The link to the YouTube version.

More Dirtier but still not Hentai Cut
    ^The link to the more dirtier version. A far bit of warning, there is touching in this version of it (as in the body parts touching). I tried to match it for a friend, but I guess it's alittle too much as he doesn't like it...oh well. Maybe you'll like it?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. Unrelated

Unrelated Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Wow, didn't actually know where that Crimson Comics game got those characters...
    Much like in the game, I love that shot of her tied to the corner post.

3. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Actually, Crimson created the characters, but gave these guys permission to use them.

4. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Wasn't there some sort of game based on that too? The name sounds awfully familiar.

5. pirajacinto

pirajacinto Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

It was originally a series of games based off of fighting game characters, until they started to make their own characters for it.

And darn, Unrelated! I wanted to personally show you the clip! Oh well...should have thought of that before I uploaded it, of course.