Hyperdimension Neptunia Gamemaker R:Evolution (Switch/PC) mod request (1 Viewer)

FNF_PiCO

Potential Patron
There's this new neptunia game that still runs on unity but it's switch version came last week in Japan and also it's global steam and switch version drops next year.
So i was wondering if it's easy to mod the switch japanese version before the steam version comes out as well as the global version of the switch but because switch uses swizzled textures, they're tools that can deswizzle them and also the game still uses ill2cpp on switch so it's tedious to mod the scripts and i bet it will still have the same effect on steam too when it drops next year. If anyone has access to extracting the switch game files, please feel free to share.

P.S: It doesn't load well on Ryujinx cause it crashes and also the game's too buggy to run on switch than PS4/PS5.

Here's the japanese switch version:

and their gameplay:

and their global version:

Meekurukuru

2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
It looks basically the same as Neptunia Sister VS Sister so modding it should be possible.

When it fully releases on PC I am planning on making mods for it, but first I need to finish the mods for the first game.

For example, here are some edited LIVE2D sprites I modded:
Black Heart and Purple
1692420619438.png

White Heart and Green Heart:
1692420645846.png

As well as some character edits, for example:
Vert:
1692420679627.png

Noire:
1692420702010.png

So mods are possible and doable.
I will be uploading them when they are finished, so it will take some time.

Regarding the switch version:
> easy to mod the switch japanese version
I never made mods for switch games on emulator but I am not opposed to the idea to porting my mods over to switch when I finish them. But then again, I only mod steam games, so it is a possibility.

> before the steam version comes out as well as the global version of the switch
Although I will not be making any mods for it until it fully releases on PC, and **maybe** on switch when it gets an english release because games love to change file structures with regional releases.

> the game still uses ill2cpp
If that is the case, you can use UABE (you can google it if you want) to edit text and scripts, I use it to edit the previous game and it working just fine. Here is an example:
1692421216332.png

So if anyone is willing to edit the game before it releases, good luck.
I will be doing modding it as well when it fully releases on steam and I finish the mods for Nep Sister vs Sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.