Favorite ryona game/girl (1 Viewer)

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
It has to be Tyris Flare from Golden Axe. She may have simplistic animation and low detail sprites in the Genesis version, but, man do I love seeing her get attacked and knocked to the ground over and over again. She looks flat out hot, and I love a lot of the ryona art and such that has come out over the years with her. I can't say I'm too fond of her in Beast Rider because of the gore in the game and her VERY loud death screams (yeah, she did have shriek in the Genesis version, but it has a certain charm to it), but she still looked smoking hot in her old school outfit in that game.

Other favorites:

B. Orchid (Killer Instinct 1 and Gold)
Maya (Killer Instinct Gold)
Wonder Woman (Justice League Task Force for the Genesis) (I know, not a character who originated from a game, but still hot)
Setsuka (Soul Calibur IV)
Ramaya (Arabian Fight)
Hannah Dundee (Cadillacs and Dinosaurs for the Arcade) (another character not originally from a game)
Ryoko (World Heroes 2)
Kai-Ti (Ultimate Body Blows and Body Blows Galactic)
Psylocke (X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse) (VERY sexy sprites in this one)
Claudia Silva (Knuckle Heads)
Hitomi and Ayane (Dead or Alive series)
Jade (Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mortal Kombat (2011)) (blood and gore turned off ;) )

Those are a good bit of my faves. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
Soul Calibur 5 : Pyrrha

she has a nice voice, nice shy innocent personality, her clothes looks innocent. Her face and eyes looks like they beg for mercy.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
ooh, Seong Mi-Na... my absolute favourite reason for having Soul Calibur 2. Wish I still had that game.

supe41

Potential Patron
1- Julia (Tekken)
2- Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
3- Cammy (Street Fighter)
4- Reiko (Rumble Roses)
5- Asuka (Tekken)
6- Claire (Resident Evil)
7- Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
8- Seong Mi-Na (Soul Calibur)
9- Taki (Soul Calibur)
10- Mai (The King of Fighters)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
One of my favourite games is Urban Reign. Such brutality you can put Shun Ying through... It doesn't hurt that she is hot, either! Out of all the terrible things you can do to her though, my favourite would have to be taking Jack Bain and using his sleeper choke hold on her. The way she cries out is just sexy.

As of late I have been playing a lot of Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2. Half to play the game, and half to just beat on some of the female characters I have. I have a huge shitload collected over the years, something like 120 edits (don't call them CAWs. :p) Sonya, Cassandra, Yukiko, Samus, Psylocke, Jubilee, Reiko, Becky, Dixie, just to name a few right off the top of my head. My favourite activity currently is making them bleed, knocking them out and then putting them in long submission holds they can't break. STF, bearhug, and quickly becoming my favourite, the torture rack.

My all time favourite girl to pound on has got to be Julia. Reducing that thick sexy body to a beaten heap is just great.

ponyexpress

Potential Patron
One of my favourite games is Urban Reign. Such brutality you can put Shun Ying through... It doesn't hurt that she is hot, either! Out of all the terrible things you can do to her though, my favourite would have to be taking Jack Bain and using his sleeper choke hold on her. The way she cries out is just sexy.

As of late I have been playing a lot of Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2. Half to play the game, and half to just beat on some of the female characters I have. I have a huge shitload collected over the years, something like 120 edits (don't call them CAWs. :p) Sonya, Cassandra, Yukiko, Samus, Psylocke, Jubilee, Reiko, Becky, Dixie, just to name a few right off the top of my head. My favourite activity currently is making them bleed, knocking them out and then putting them in long submission holds they can't break. STF, bearhug, and quickly becoming my favourite, the torture rack.

My all time favourite girl to pound on has got to be Julia. Reducing that thick sexy body to a beaten heap is just great.

I would also have to say Urban Reign. Beat the hell out of the game to unlock the other girls! I can't remember their names right now but I'm sure you could look up the unlock requirements. Most of them are siblings or girlfriends of other characters and make no appearance in the game proper

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I would also have to say Urban Reign. Beat the hell out of the game to unlock the other girls! I can't remember their names right now but I'm sure you could look up the unlock requirements. Most of them are siblings or girlfriends of other characters and make no appearance in the game proper

Vera, Lilian, Shun Ying and Kelly.

What a surprise, I know the names. :p

I even wrote a fiction story about Shun Ying (super gore-y) and one about Lilian (no gore).

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Soooo damn hard..... A big tie between Jill Valentine in her default Resident Evil 3 or police uniform costume and Kitana in her Mortal Kombat 2 costume.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Pyrrha, Natsu, and Kokoro.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

For me, this obsession has its roots in 1992 and seeing Chun Li laying graceless and spreadeagle on her back, unconscious following a humiliating defeat in Street Fighter II. Nearly 20 years later and this still gets my heart racing. Her once-immaculate clothing and hair now disheveled following what has proven an unceremonious defeat (for someone previously so sanctimonious), she lays publicly humbled after her hopes and ambitions have been shattered as a result of her own inadequacy. Her piercing cry of defeat echoes, its pathetic timbre resonating off nearby architecture and ringing in the eardrums of those bearing witness to the manifest failure of this ostensibly mighty force. When she awakes (if she awakes), it is to a splitting headache and absolute physical torment in her loins, the throbbing soreness in her heroically-fashioned legs triumphant over any and all futile efforts to remain upright. Universe shattered and unable to fathom such an unanticipated turn of events, she collapses and permits the darkness to overtake her before wholly losing her grip on reality, a soft moan escaping the rosary of her blood-stained mouth--inadvertently fixed open as if to silently ask, "How can this have happened?" Her status as "strongest woman in the world" rendered dubious, her subservience to the whims of man an obvious fucking certainty. Fuck. I owe all my ryona allegiance to her.

Sorry, I was feeling pretty romantic here.

Oh my goodness....*claps*

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Oh I have a few that I enjoy more than others.

As you can tell from my avatar, I absolutely adore Cassandra Alexandra from the Soul Calibur series. She is easily my top choice for Ryona situations.

Then in wrestling, I really like Alexa Bliss from NXT.

From then on, I'm not sure who I can rate to be in a top ten. My preferences come and go.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
These days I prefer to customize my own character if possible.
SC3 I had so much fun, I made classy Dutchesses with Raphael's moveset. I made an epic Goddess from Rock's moveset. Mitsurugi is much better as a classy blade-mistress.
Much fun.

Jen Tai(weaponlord)Chun li(sf2-3), Sheeva(MK3), Queen Sindel, Ivy, Nu(blazeblu), and through Spiral(MvsC2) I felt every blow. How dare they subject Spiral to pummeling?? So wrong so right.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
my custom characters in wrestling and some fighting games are always fun but I will list my existing character favorites.
I got a weakness for tomboys and short hair sooo yeah

honorable mentions
I wanted the main list to not have floods of one or two games

Chie(persona4 RPG only) sadly Arc systems games attack wise are not interesting to me(lack of grapples) but some of the biting moves and such from the normal persona 4 RPG were decent for an RPG. Cammy(Street Fighter) Makoto(Street fighter) Sherry Birkin(Resident Evil 6) Blue Mary(KOF) Malin (KOF) Ayane (DOA) Natsu(Soul Calibur) Reiko(Rumble Roses)
ZE LIST

10 SunShang Xiang (Dynasty Warriors specificly her pre 6 design)

9 Rebecca Chambers(Resident evil)

8 Videl(DBZ short hair or pigtails I don't care either way)

7 Leo (Tekken)

6 Shina (Bloody Roar)

5 Mila(DOA)

4 Sakura(street fighter)

3 Cassandra (Soul Calibur)

2 Yuri (KOF)

1 Asuka(Tekken)

I will list wrestler types later

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.