Favorite ryona game/girl (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
some of mine from game to game (in order for each)
Street fighter; Sakura, Makoto, cammy, Mika
Resident evil: Rebecca, Claire
KOF: Yuri, Malin, Maylee, Mary
DBZ: Videl Pan
Soul Calibur: Cassandra, Xianghua, Seung mina, Hilde
Samurai Showdown: Rimururu, Nakoruru
Warriors games: Sun Shang Xiang, Oichi, Nene, Xiang chi, Tachibana
Darkstalkers: Lilith, Hood
Tekken: Asuka, Miharu, Lili, Ling, Julia, Jun
Rumble Roses: Reiko, Candy, Makoto, Noble, Aigle, Killer Khan(no make up)

there are more but this was just real quick

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Your choice of Ryona heroine/victim?

As per the title, this is a thread in which to post your favorite ryona victims. You can make a "Top Ten" list if you want, or you can keep it simple and simply rep' your absolute favorite ryona doll. If, like me, you have a number of preferred (slay)mates, depending on the situation, feel free to break it down into categories (for example: "Favorite Wrestling Divas", "Top Five Resident Evil Girls", "Babes I'd Most Like to See Backbroken by an Oversized Mutant Sea-otter"), but don't feel under any obligation to do so. At the very least, let us know who your most favorite girl is.

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
First characters that popped into mind were Jane Shepard (Mass Effect) and Nina Williams (Death by Degrees). Bad ass redhead (assuming you're playing the standard Jane) and bad ass blonde. Unfortunately ME didn't have much in the way of ryona but I remember really hoping that ME2 would have more close quarters combat and holds.

V

VileCorp

For the sorceress, I'd say Lulu(think that's her name?) from Final Fantasy X

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
for characters I like characters like Sakura street fighter and some of the other more tomboyish types

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
For warrior I would pick Sarah Vane from Golden Axe. A brunette thats well built, wearing a red bra and thong with leather boats. Classic.

For sorceress, I think her name is Ramaya, and shes in a beat em up game called Arabian Fight or something. Shes pretty much a belly dancer.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Cassandra, she has somewhat innocent in her, childish i say, but she still is very girlysh.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
For me, this obsession has its roots in 1992 and seeing Chun Li laying graceless and spreadeagle on her back, unconscious following a humiliating defeat in Street Fighter II. Nearly 20 years later and this still gets my heart racing. Her once-immaculate clothing and hair now disheveled following what has proven an unceremonious defeat (for someone previously so sanctimonious), she lays publicly humbled after her hopes and ambitions have been shattered as a result of her own inadequacy. Her piercing cry of defeat echoes, its pathetic timbre resonating off nearby architecture and ringing in the eardrums of those bearing witness to the manifest failure of this ostensibly mighty force. When she awakes (if she awakes), it is to a splitting headache and absolute physical torment in her loins, the throbbing soreness in her heroically-fashioned legs triumphant over any and all futile efforts to remain upright. Universe shattered and unable to fathom such an unanticipated turn of events, she collapses and permits the darkness to overtake her before wholly losing her grip on reality, a soft moan escaping the rosary of her blood-stained mouth--inadvertently fixed open as if to silently ask, "How can this have happened?" Her status as "strongest woman in the world" rendered dubious, her subservience to the whims of man an obvious fucking certainty. Fuck. I owe all my ryona allegiance to her.

Sorry, I was feeling pretty romantic here.

S

S4k3

I'm in the same boat with you meepmeep. I was young and was playing SFII for the first time, since I, like any young boy loved TMNT I was going to pick Blanka, he seemed a lot like them. My dad reaches over and presses a button, and I end up being Chun-Li. I was pretty angry, I fought Honda right off the bat and lost, but his bearhugs had some kind of hold on me (pun intended?) I was too young at the time to understand why I liked it, but now I can thank Chun and Honda, and (inadvertently) my dad for getting me into ryona. haha.

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Fiona_HG_portrait_01.jpg

Fiona Belli From Haunting Ground (:

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
You mean, as the victim? For me, a lot of girls that could inflict pain could also take it. Misty, May, Dawn from Pokemon. Asuka and Xiaoyu from Tekken.

P

PhoDacBiet

Like a lot of posters, my ryona attraction started with Nina Williams in Tekken 3 / Tekken Tag. Her in the black pants and unzipped red vest / and black bra....mmm. One of the best costume designs ever, for any character.

Nina holds a tie in my heart with Taki from Soul Calibur. Interestingly enough, I never like Taki in her default skintight suit. I've always, always enjoyed her more in her 2P outfits - especially in SC2, and even moreso in SC3.

These two ladies are followed up by Kitana and Jade, particularly in their outfits from the newest Mortal Kombat.

My go-to girls, however, aren't main characters. They just nameless enemies. My ryona addiction really kicked off when I performed my very first stealth kill on a kunoichi in Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven. And that, ladies and gents, did it all for me. The kunoichis from Tenchu and Shinobido = hot hot hot! ...Especially when they have just been impaled in the chest by a katana. The animations....the moans...yeah.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
My go-to girls, however, aren't main characters. They just nameless enemies. My ryona addiction really kicked off when I performed my very first stealth kill on a kunoichi in Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven. And that, ladies and gents, did it all for me. The kunoichis from Tenchu and Shinobido = hot hot hot! ...Especially when they have just been impaled in the chest by a katana. The animations....the moans...yeah.

You just reminded me of something. Has anyone ever played the Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story video game? There's one part where you face these two acrobat chicks and I remember how much I enjoyed beating them up over and over again. They were actually hard as shit, but it was great when you actually won. Bruce has this great move where he can jump on a fallen opponent and crunch their bones with his foot. I'd rather not go back and play it now because it probably hasn't aged well, but at the time it was a hidden ryona gem.

C

crazyman

So many to name...I would have to say Lili from Tekken, Athena from KOF and Lei Fang from DOA. Something about long legs that's always attracted me to them. haha

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
For me, this obsession has its roots in 1992 and seeing Chun Li laying graceless and spreadeagle on her back, unconscious following a humiliating defeat in Street Fighter II. Nearly 20 years later and this still gets my heart racing. Her once-immaculate clothing and hair now disheveled following what has proven an unceremonious defeat (for someone previously so sanctimonious), she lays publicly humbled after her hopes and ambitions have been shattered as a result of her own inadequacy. Her piercing cry of defeat echoes, its pathetic timbre resonating off nearby architecture and ringing in the eardrums of those bearing witness to the manifest failure of this ostensibly mighty force. When she awakes (if she awakes), it is to a splitting headache and absolute physical torment in her loins, the throbbing soreness in her heroically-fashioned legs triumphant over any and all futile efforts to remain upright. Universe shattered and unable to fathom such an unanticipated turn of events, she collapses and permits the darkness to overtake her before wholly losing her grip on reality, a soft moan escaping the rosary of her blood-stained mouth--inadvertently fixed open as if to silently ask, "How can this have happened?" Her status as "strongest woman in the world" rendered dubious, her subservience to the whims of man an obvious fucking certainty. Fuck. I owe all my ryona allegiance to her.

Sorry, I was feeling pretty romantic here.

Avatar + Signature updated in tribute.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Heh, it was Chun Li that got me into my bearhug fetish when she would go up against E. Honda and find herself victim to the crushing throw move.

Juri Han from the new Street Fighter games has fast become a fav computer game character of mine, and what better game to appear in. It's also nice to see they are even bringing out alternative outfits for her, though her original is my favourite. It's just too bad Honda's bearhug now only last a second instead of several, though at least Hakan can bearhug too. Slowed down on the replays its pretty good on Juri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.