Fate/stay night hairs (update 1 Apr 13: Like a King!) (1 Viewer)

Majikoi S

Potential Patron
Re: Fate/stay night hairs (update 4 Aug 11: Rin/Kaleido Ruby swf)

I don't like the F S N girls... but those are pretty good dynamic hairs.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Fate/stay night hairs (update 11 Aug 11: Sakura, Dark Sakura)

Updated with Sakura and Dark Sakura. That should be everybody important from Fate/stay night. I might get around to other the rest of Type-MOON, but that won't be for awhile, if ever.

M

Monfan

For some reason, clicking on Rider's mask doesn't seem to change it. Little help, please?

EDIT: Okay, scratch that, found out. So instead, could I get a code thingamajigger to actually have Rider's body type? I can't seem to get the eyes right.

Faceless

Content Creator

What, you want her Mystic Eyes? You'll need Modguy's loader for that.

dmg_tr

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
What, you want her Mystic Eyes? You'll need Modguy's loader for that.

I think he means that the actual character code (for eyes, colors, body type, accessories, and all that) is not part of the swf you have up for Rider, so he's looking for that because he can't get the color right for her eyes.

Ell Jee

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Updated with Sakura and Dark Sakura. That should be everybody important from Fate/stay night. I might get around to other the rest of Type-MOON, but that won't be for awhile, if ever.

Forgive me, but that doesn't include Taiga Fujimura, Ayako Mitsuzuri, Leysritt or Sella... though, granted, only the first of th9ose is "important."

Faceless

Content Creator

dmg_tr said:
I think he means that the actual character code (for eyes, colors, body type, accessories, and all that) is not part of the swf you have up for Rider, so he's looking for that because he can't get the color right for her eyes.
Buh? *checks size of file*

Fuck, I thought I uploaded the most recent version I had. Hang on, I'll update it.

EDIT: Done.

Final

Potential Patron

Ell Jee said:
Forgive me, but that doesn't include Taiga Fujimura, Ayako Mitsuzuri, Leysritt or Sella... though, granted, only the first of th9ose is "important."
Taiga, important? Hah, hardly. She's just the comic relief, even more so in the Dojo with Ilya. Seeing the maids in this would be fun, but I'd rather have the F/ha girls.

Venatius

Potential Patron

Try as I might, I can't get Saber's hair to toggle. I load the Dynamic SWF through the SWF Mods button after copying and pasting her appearance code in the custom save data box, and she properly takes on the regular Saber look, but doesn't toggle when the ribbon is clicked. Do I need to also load a hair mod? Trying to load the Dark Saber hair along with it just made the two awkwardly overlap.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Venatius said:
Try as I might, I can't get Saber's hair to toggle. I load the Dynamic SWF through the SWF Mods button after copying and pasting her appearance code in the custom save data box, and she properly takes on the regular Saber look, but doesn't toggle when the ribbon is clicked. Do I need to also load a hair mod? Trying to load the Dark Saber hair along with it just made the two awkwardly overlap.
Shift+Click damn you... read the FAQ.

Venatius

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Venatius said:
Shift+Click damn you... read the FAQ.
Apologies. I have in the past, but clearly forgot that bit, and wouldn't have thought to go back to it for something seemingly specific to a given mod rather than the broader file.

ominaeyu

Potential Patron

Sorry for bumping, but these dynamics hairs (except Rider) no longer appear to load when using Options -> Modding -> "Swf mod..."

I also tried using Loader but that doesn't work either.

Faceless

Content Creator

Works just fine for me. Dunno what to tell you.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

ominaeyu said:
Sorry for bumping, but these dynamics hairs (except Rider) no longer appear to load when using Options -> Modding -> "Swf mod..."

I also tried using Loader but that doesn't work either.
Faceless said:
Works just fine for me. Dunno what to tell you.
Yes, they were broken... I just fixed them... you're welcome.

[ attachthumb] doesn't work for swf files, must use [ attachurl]

Faceless

Content Creator

Turns out, "the download is broken" is a completely different issue from "the import doesn't load."

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Faceless said:
Turns out, "the download is broken" is a completely different issue from "the import doesn't load."
If you use the attachthumb for a swf file, it'll still let you download the swf file, but all of the data will be garbage and SDT won't load it.

Faceless

Content Creator

zzaapp002 said:
Thanks again for these hairs.

Wasn't there also a Rin costume SWF?

I deleted my copy (don't ask) and can't find it on here again.

Or it never existed and I am crazy for hallucinating the whole thing.

Anyone?
If there was, I've never seen it. You might be thinking of the embedded character code from in the hair itself.

Anonymous said:
If you use the attachthumb for a swf file, it'll still let you download the swf file, but all of the data will be garbage and SDT won't load it.
You'd think data is data, really. Oh well.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Faceless said:
zzaapp002 said:
Thanks again for these hairs.

Wasn't there also a Rin costume SWF?

I deleted my copy (don't ask) and can't find it on here again.

Or it never existed and I am crazy for hallucinating the whole thing.

Anyone?
If there was, I've never seen it. You might be thinking of the embedded character code from in the hair itself.

Anonymous said:
You'd think data is data, really. Oh well.
yup, it's stupid, but true. If an attachment just shows up as numbers on the board ie 6451-1 then it's just attached wrong.

B

Break

hey, yoou made some really good work there; so i was wondering wether oyu could make Hair for Mordred. shes from fate/apocrypha and it shouldnt be too hard, shes got almost the same hair as Saber Alter, just with a ponytail

Attachments

• Bpkyy.jpg
    Bpkyy.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 589
  • e02aa6eaa990acba25898e3be3312d9b.png
    e02aa6eaa990acba25898e3be3312d9b.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 614

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.