Fate/stay night hairs (update 1 Apr 13: Like a King!) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
typemoonprev.JPG
Faceless-typemoon.zip

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Saber/Saber Alter (Fate/stay night)

Bumpity. Saber is now animated! Click on the ahoge and ribbon to toggle between Saber and Saber Alter.

Final

Potential Patron

Effin' awesome you are.
People should keep in mind that there a few other differences, but I don't think one could change them with a simple click on the ribbon: Saber has green, Alter yellow eyes. Saber Alter is almost half a head bigger than Saber and seems to have slightly bigger breasts.

Can I ask for an import with her hair down? v:

funfriend

Content Creator

How do you make a hair part that changes color when you click it?

Faceless

Content Creator

Final said:
Effin' awesome you are.
People should keep in mind that there a few other differences, but I don't think one could change them with a simple click on the ribbon: Saber has green, Alter yellow eyes. Saber Alter is almost half a head bigger than Saber and seems to have slightly bigger breasts.

Hm, so she is. That never registered with me before. Well, that can be changed through the menu, so it's not a problem.

As for a hair down version, I will need reference pics. I'm only aware of three pics where Saber has her hair down, and none of them are profile shots.

funfriend said:
How do you make a hair part that changes color when you click it?
I cheated, actually. She's got two ribbons on top of each other. The blue one can be toggled; the purple one can't.

Final

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Final said:
Effin' awesome you are.

Hm, so she is. That never registered with me before. Well, that can be changed through the menu, so it's not a problem.

As for a hair down version, I will need reference pics. I'm only aware of three pics where Saber has her hair down, and none of them are profile shots.
She only ever has it down in the sex scenes, and not even then in all of them. Hum, too lazy to provide proper reference for now, I'm not that desperate to cram my dick into her mouth. Thanks nevertheless.

Faceless

Content Creator

Without any references pics, I wasn't going to try to draw Saber's hair down, but then I realized that konashion already did it for me. So I cheated again and copypasted almost the entirety of the example mod, and lengthened the hair at the back (Saber has surprisingly long hair).

Final

Potential Patron

Hmm, that's... as good as it's gonna get, quite probably. Guess that Grimey was right when he said that the style of the original game and SDT just don't match for some reason.
I have no idea why, but it still doesn't look like her like other imports look like the original girls. Regardless, you did a great job - thanks.

Faceless

Content Creator

Here's Caster! Original credit to No. 7 for the static version.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Fate/stay night hairs (update 21Jul11: Rider swf)

Moved everything to the OP, and added Rider. Click on her mask thing to switch to glasses.

This one was a pain. I had originally planned on simply animating the static version from the archive (kudos to whoever made it Delicious Orange), but it looks like shit vectorized, so I ended up recoloring everything. Blargh.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Rider, nice. Forget Rin, Ilyasviel needs some exposure as she often claims herself in the Dojo scenes.

Faceless

Content Creator

I've found, like, one profile shot of Ilya, and it's the wrong side. I might be able to work with that, but additional pics would be quite helpful. At least her hair isn't crazy long like Rider's. I'm burnt out on really long hair, at least for now.

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier, but I did some minor tweaks on Saber's bangs and redid Caster's bangs to get more animation out of them. Also, I just updated Rider so that her hair falls between her right arm and body.

Faceless

Content Creator

Okay, I've updated with an Ilya hair.

I'm actually a bit irked, since I thought "hey, Ilya and Iri are both basically clones of Justica, so I'll make one of Iri and Justica too." Not so much. Turns out that Iri's hair is just different enough that I can't simply copy+paste Ilya, but similar enough that doing it from scratch isn't worth it. Gah. Anyway, expect that in the next few days.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Fate/stay night hairs (update 25 Jul 11: Irisviel, Justica swf)

Updated with Iri and Justica. As before, the hats can be toggled. For anyone who's interested, here's the hats, although they probably won't fit other hairs.
[attachthumb=1]
[attachthumb=2]
[attachthumb=3]
[attachthumb=4]

Attachments

Ilya hat.swf
8.5 KB · Views: 51,720

Irisviel hat.swf
11 KB · Views: 51,359

Justica hat.swf
9.9 KB · Views: 51,169

von Einzbern hats.fla
238.4 KB · Views: 559

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Fate/stay night hairs (update 4 Aug 11: Rin/Kaleido Ruby swf)

"Don't misunderstand! This is a prana exchange ritual, nothing more!"

The cat ears and earring are for the Kaleido Ruby look, while the hair tie is regular Rin.

Kir

Content Creator

These swf imports are way awesome. Excellent job!

Scyth118

Potential Patron

The "Caster" hair and setup is pretty much my favorite import on the forums. Just fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.