Far Cry 5 (1 Viewer)

giugo

Swell Supporter
The game has an amazing Ryona potential: great unarmed and melee finishers, hot female models and a editor mode where you can do whatever you want. And for whatever you want I mean spawn dozen of hot girls and punch them in the throats. I'll post a video soon!

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done, highly entertaining, too bad you did not shoot a few of them in the cunt.

I take this video was made in dev mode?

giugo

Swell Supporter
Ok then, thanks for sharing are you planning to make any more videos?
I would like to cuntbust that sexy Priestess hahaha but seems pretty hard to do. I might make a video about her, punchig and kicking the hell out of her body. That model is so hot, lol.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I would like to cuntbust that sexy Priestess hahaha but seems pretty hard to do. I might make a video about her, punchig and kicking the hell out of her body. That model is so hot, lol.

Agreed, don't forget to use her cunt as a firearm's target, nothing says I hate you like a blast of buckshot from a 12 gauge shotgun to the cunt.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Agreed, don't forget to use her cunt as a firearm's target, nothing says I hate you like a blast of buckshot from a 12 gauge shotgun to the cunt.
As you see, I'm not into cunt shooting. I'll try to rec something and maybe put a different video with it.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
As you see, I'm not into cunt shooting. I'll try to rec something and maybe put a different video with it.

Sure no problem, you're the one making the vids so it's your call as to what gets put into it, if cunt shooting is not your thing then it's your call not mine.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Nice thing :) , Is there some Sci-Fi weapons like freezing or electrocution or things like that ?

Ubisoft also made a similar mode in AC Origins called Animus Control Panel , Although it isn't as "whatever you want " as Farcry 5 but it offers you huge amount of customization including the ability to play with a huge number of characters with a lot of females to play with including Aya , I hope this will be a trend for ubisoft games in the future to add customization mode in every game

giugo

Swell Supporter
Nice thing :) , Is there some Sci-Fi weapons like freezing or electrocution or things like that ?

Ubisoft also made a similar mode in AC Origins called Animus Control Panel , Although it isn't as "whatever you want " as Farcry 5 but it offers you huge amount of customization including the ability to play with a huge number of characters with a lot of females to play with including Aya , I hope this will be a trend for ubisoft games in the future to add customization mode in every game
NoI think there's a strange gun, but no freeze/electrocution weapons!

burom

Master of this Domain
Last week's update added a photo mode.

Introducing Photo Mode!

screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0014.jpg screenshot0023.jpg screenshot0026.jpg screenshot0034.jpg screenshot0038.jpg screenshot0044.jpg screenshot0051.jpg screenshot0053.jpg screenshot0055.jpg

Last edited:

giugo

Swell Supporter
New Far Cry announced (a month ago) seems that the main antagonist are two twins. Hope for some good Ryona content like Far Cry 5!

Roa Yn

Swell Supporter
Bought this game on sale recently and am enjoying the photo mode (even if I have no idea why Twitter is the way to share ps4 screenshots).

Cult priestess (I'm surprised they actually rendered the titty tattoos, props to them):
D9rU47zWkAEMe0v.jpg

D9rKr9mWwAEX7Pl.jpg

D9rUjdbX4AAp9re.jpg

D9rjeC-XkAAro6t.jpg

Cult Militia (Ubi's been pretty on point with the zako, IMO):

D9rmsvbWkAA4PAY.jpg

D9rmmn5WwAABMfG.jpg

Deputy Hudson (A shame the running mascara character model isn't used in normal gameplay, at least the bruised one is used in a mission):
D9rKlq7XoAEkHV8.jpg

D9rn7LsXYAAY64L.jpg

D9rn9EMWkAMp_N_.jpg

Jess Black (Of course the first thing I did once free-roam was enabled was recruit the hot chick):

D9rpB6MXsAEfxse.jpg

D9rpHcZXsAcax6z.jpg

Mary May (I thought she would have done more, given how much promo material she was in):

D9rptVeXYAs2N_-.jpg

Resistance Fighter (This gun-for-hire has been following me for half the game and I can't remember her randomly-generated name):

D9rpvB2XoAYabLj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.