[DOA5LR] zz2tommy's mods (1 Viewer)

Dynamicuno

Potential Patron
Absolutely fantastic work, but what are the 3 types? Diffuse, Normal and Specular?

Also, I see some of the other mods assign names and groups to the mods, whereas these just get lumped into the "Single Textures" group. Do you know how to put them into a neat folder like the Cozmania pack did?

If not, just keep churning out the fantastic mods and I'll shut up and consume :)

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Absolutely fantastic work, but what are the 3 types? Diffuse, Normal and Specular?

Also, I see some of the other mods assign names and groups to the mods, whereas these just get lumped into the "Single Textures" group. Do you know how to put them into a neat folder like the Cozmania pack did?

If not, just keep churning out the fantastic mods and I'll shut up and consume :)

I explained earlier in the thread what each texture is about. As for the packages thing, I don't usually bother but it all still works for me so, whatever.

UPDATE: new Helena and Lisa Mods. An important note about them - apparently, many characters share the 'sweat' maps so there's that. Thought that Lisa and Helena's also overlapped but their filenames are different so I guess not?

L

LOGAN-D

First off, great work on these mods. Thank you. However, Helena's fingernails and toenails are missing for the Goddess outfit. Just thought I would bring that to your attention. Cheers.

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
First off, great work on these mods. Thank you. However, Helena's fingernails and toenails are missing for the Goddess outfit. Just thought I would bring that to your attention. Cheers.

Ah, didn't notice - thanks for that. I was mainly working on Lisa and Helena's was similar enough so I did that quickly.
I've uploaded an updated version for Helena which should fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.