[DOA5LR] zz2tommy's mods (1 Viewer)

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Hello all,

UPDATE: I've added the goddess outfits for Helena and Lisa, did both since the costumes were the same. Also, I've added modded sweat textures for overgratuitous oilyness. These zips aren't organized by different texture types but the sweat files are separated for those who don't wish to load them.

Here are a few things I've worked on.

Mila_01.jpg Momiji_01.jpg Lisa_01.jpg Kokoro_01.jpg
Helena_01.jpg Lisa_02.jpg

Aside from Lisa which I did first, I'm leaning more towards lewdity rather than nudity as you can see.

I've modified not only the color/diffuse maps for each but also the normal maps to give some added realism. I've also modified the specular maps as their original cloth specular weren't shining light off the normal maps as well.
Each zip file has individual folders for the Diffuse, Normal, and Specular Maps.

I might be doing other mods if I feel like it.
I used uMod v2_r53 for this, otherwise I don't know if it will work.

Please credit me if used or altered.

Attachments

Lisa Orange.zip
511 KB · Views: 2,618

Mila stripes.zip
925.2 KB · Views: 2,439

Momiji Red.zip
941.5 KB · Views: 2,295

Kokoro Teal.zip
1.2 MB · Views: 2,504

Lisa Goddess.zip
5.7 MB · Views: 1,976

Helena Goddess.zip
5.6 MB · Views: 1,323

Last edited by a moderator:

pikachu637

Potential Patron
The diffuse map is in the normal folder and the normal map is in the diffuse folder... lol :O In any case, great mod.

craig89

Potential Patron
Very nice to welcome Lisa to the growing set of nipple flashers. Is it possible to make the boobs jiggle in game if only using a keyboard? I had a lot of fun with jiggle using the console version.

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Updated with new mods.

Also, how do I change the Title as shown in the forum?? I'd rather not clog it up with several individual mods. >.>

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Updated with new mods.

Also, how do I change the Title as shown in the forum?? I'd rather not clog it up with several individual mods. >.>

Hi. Only moderators can change a topic title. Let me know what you want the new name to be and I will change it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Hi. Only moderators can change a topic title. Let me know what you want the new name to be and I will change it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Just "[DOA5LR] zz2tommy's mods" should work I guess, Thank you!

EDIT: Updated with Kokoro mod.

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
please tell me the different of Diffuse, Normal, and Specular?
thx

Diffuse map is purely just the color of the texture.
Normal Map affects how light interacts with the texture, which is the main point of my mods to give that necessary "bump"
Specular Map is how 'shiny' or reflective the texture is - most cloth aren't reflective, not allowing for light to shine off of it, so in these cases, I've made them all pretty shiny in order to see the bump more easily.

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
Hello all,

Here are a few things I've worked on.

Aside from Lisa which I did first, I'm leaning more towards lewdity rather than nudity as you can see.

I've modified not only the color/diffuse maps for each but also the normal maps to give some added realism. I've also modified the specular maps as their original cloth specular weren't shining light off the normal maps as well.
Each zip file has individual folders for the Diffuse, Normal, and Specular Maps.

I might be doing other mods if I feel like it.
I used uMod v2_r53 for this, otherwise I don't know if it will work.

Please credit me if used or altered.

These are EXACTLY the kind of mod I would use : sexier, skimpier, but not fully naked !

I'll be following this thread very carefully... !

Thanks so much !

JackWall

Potential Patron
Really nice mods you made, as Britneyspeared said, sexy but no fully naked.

I would like to request a version for Momiji without the make-up you applied, I like her more with the vanilla make-up :o

In any case, keep up the good work!

P.S.: now all I need to know is how to get the mods to work lol. My uMod doesn't do anything :confused:

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Here are some videos in 3840x2400 to show off the modification in motion.

zz2tommy's modification to Mila's Costume 14

zz2tommy's modification to Momiji's Costume 22

zz2tommy's modification to Lisa's Costume 16

zz2tommy's modification to Kokoro's Costume 29
PT.1

PT.2

Last edited by a moderator:

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
It was sort of my own mission to spend adequate amount of time on each mod, but if I knew someone would spend the time to make HQ videos inspecting all the elements, I probably would've polished them even more >.< But I digress - Thanks for the showcase vids!

Sinyu

Potential Patron
It was sort of my own mission to spend adequate amount of time on each mod, but if I knew someone would spend the time to make HQ videos inspecting all the elements, I probably would've polished them even more >.< But I digress - Thanks for the showcase vids!

Still not too late to make additional enhancements! I can always record the new revisions. It doesn't take me that long to upload videos to YouTube on a 100Mbps symmetrical internet connection. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.