[DOA5LR] D48's Mods (1 Viewer)

D48

Potential Patron
Hey! Here's some mods I've been messing about with, this is my first time tex modding, so if you look at the files I may have done things a little weirdly but they match up and make the texture work in the end ( ,^ _ ^)

First up is Honoka's Yellow Bikini transparent mod, with 4 optional settings. First option is inspired by RiOT's transparent mod and the rest are gradual transparencies, sans the last one which I purposely went overboard with ^^

game 2015-05-02 14-25-16-19.png game 2015-04-27 18-11-24-51.png game 2015-04-27 18-11-39-50.png game 2015-04-27 18-11-46-84.png
game 2015-04-27 18-01-28-96.png ;)

View attachment Honoka Mods [D48].zip <--- Updated, see first screenshot

If you are not sure how to set a particular option, check the following screenshot

Untitled-2.png

Next up is Momoji's Skimpy Mummy mod, used a few of Vergil's body textures for this one. Some more optional settings on this one, the loose wraps themselves are optional too. I find the shadows too annoying so I made a skimpy versions so that the shadows actually do conform correctly (albeit not completely) .

game 2015-04-29 17-09-17-80.png game 2015-04-29 17-09-49-80.png game 2015-04-29 17-10-02-00.png game 2015-04-29 17-10-23-93.png game 2015-04-29 17-20-41-07.png

View attachment Momoji Mods [D48].zip

There is a small issue with this one, I don't know how to fix it, but it only appears in-game, it doesn't happen when you pause in spectator mode or movie mode.
game 2015-04-29 17-16-27-66.png

Installation
Just drag and drop zips into Umod.

I do have some others which I'll share soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

locust3d

Potential Patron
Huge thanks for this, closest thing to a naked mod we can get for Honoka, my only question is that I'm using the textures like in the first pic, and I was wondering if you could please remove the yellow part left in the bikini, since I see that it's almost transparent in the other variations, or it isn't possible? In any case, big thanks for this.

D48

Potential Patron
Huge thanks for this, closest thing to a naked mod we can get for Honoka, my only question is that I'm using the textures like in the first pic, and I was wondering if you could please remove the yellow part left in the bikini, since I see that it's almost transparent in the other variations, or it isn't possible? In any case, big thanks for this.

Done, just re-download the zip, I've updated it.

saku

Potential Patron
No, but as close as you'll get to one for the moment.

can you make this mod of tranparent bikini of honoka for dlc mod?, you know, make the file whit a number, put in dlc folder and edit de ini file, for not using umod

locust3d

Potential Patron
I tried it and it's fantastic, thanks a lot, now I'm not missing a nude mod so much! Is there any hope for the back of the bikini to be transparent too? Sorry if I'm asking too much, but I've been maining her from day one and I really would like to get her as close to nude as possible.

D48

Potential Patron
can you make this mod of tranparent bikini of honoka for dlc mod?, you know, make the file whit a number, put in dlc folder and edit de ini file, for not using umod

That's kinda beyond me at the moment, I've not really looked too much into how to make seperate DLC mods yet, sorry.

I tried it and it's fantastic, thanks a lot, now I'm not missing a nude mod so much! Is there any hope for the back of the bikini to be transparent too? Sorry if I'm asking too much, but I've been maining her from day one and I really would like to get her as close to nude as possible.

It wouldn't look right, which is the reason I haven't done it, as there's a gap between the bikini and her butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.