DOA5LR: Ayane (topless) overalls (1 Viewer)

pikachu637

Potential Patron
The link in the very first post is not broken. The one a few posts above is.

- - - Updated - - -

Great work, Ayane being one of my faves I'm particularly happy about this one,

I don't have much clue on how to mod this myself but I do have all the DOA5 nude models usable with XNA Lara, not sure if these can be converted in any way to make mods but if you want them I'll be happy to send.

People on another forum have been working on getting the models from the PC version into softwares like 3DS Max and Blender. So that mesh mods are possible. Eventually they can be ported to XNALara. It would be a lot of unnecessary work to port them back through from XNALara to game since all the nude models mods came from the Xbox 360 version of the game anyways. I have the nude textures, thank you. :) And they're about the only beneficial aspect of texture modding like we are doing here.

- - - Updated - - -

pikachu637 thanks for the ayane topless mod,this one works for me,View attachment 23519:) but im just confused forgive me for asking this because im new here,whats the difference between Momiji mod in your mod?becuse ive been trying many times allday til now on Momiji mod but it doesnt show up or load in game,your mod does..i realy like that mod too can you help me with it?i hope to see more mods coming froom you thanks,

How the Momiji mod and how my Ayane is made are exactly the same way. With alpha channels. Except I used or created my own Ayane textures based off of the Xbox 360 nude mods.

This might be your problem: You might have additional Momiji DLC, idk. There are two Momiji models people seem to be getting confused with: 1, the Christmas Momiji costume and 2, the Halloween Momiji costume. The Momiji texture mod, I THINK, is her Halloween costume NOT Christmas costume. Try to use the Halloween costume, not the Christmas one and if that's not your problem then I don't know and sorry I wasn't much help.

redmantra

Potential Patron
The link in the very first post is not broken. The one a few posts above is.

- - - Updated - - -

People on another forum have been working on getting the models from the PC version into softwares like 3DS Max and Blender. So that mesh mods are possible. Eventually they can be ported to XNALara. It would be a lot of unnecessary work to port them back through from XNALara to game since all the nude models mods came from the Xbox 360 version of the game anyways. I have the nude textures, thank you. :) And they're about the only beneficial aspect of texture modding like we are doing here.

- - - Updated - - -

How the Momiji mod and how my Ayane is made are exactly the same way. With alpha channels. Except I used or created my own Ayane textures based off of the Xbox 360 nude mods.

This might be your problem: You might have additional Momiji DLC, idk. There are two Momiji models people seem to be getting confused with: 1, the Christmas Momiji costume and 2, the Halloween Momiji costume. The Momiji texture mod, I THINK, is her Halloween costume NOT Christmas costume. Try to use the Halloween costume, not the Christmas one and if that's not your problem then I don't know and sorry I wasn't much help.

sorry but for me also the link in first post dosen't work. can someone reupload it thx

Manning

Potential Patron
Hey guys, i'm getting still getting the shadow of the overalls on Ayane's skin, is this normal, it doesn't show it on any of the screen shots?

Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Hey guys, i'm getting still getting the shadow of the overalls on Ayane's skin, is this normal, it doesn't show it on any of the screen shots?

Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

I think it has to do with game lighting, but I'm not sure and sweat and dirt textures. I couldn't find the shadow texture and the skin texture is already modified. It seems like a bunch of other people were having that problem with other mods as well. Specifically when the character has sweat or dirt on them. I could be wrong but from what I've heard it can't be fixed with texture modding alone.

craig89

Potential Patron
I love this one, its the first mod I have ever installed on a PC game and found it very easy to do so, thanks.

NotMe

Content Creator
I believe that lighting just ignores alpha transparency so you get those shadows.
I'm not sure about the dirt but I do know that there is a second diffuse texture for the wet effect (it doesn't show up in uMod if you're in the character select screen). If you go to the movie section and set the wet slider to half, the applied texture will be a combination of the dry texture with the wet texture. If you want to alter the wet texture it's best to set the slider to max and get the wet texture with uMod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.