DOA5LR: MarieRose "Red-Heart Costume" mod (NSFW) (1 Viewer)

pikachu637

Potential Patron
UPDATED V2:
-Added additional mod for costume 3

Marie Rose Red-Heart costume mod

This will replace Marie Rose blue costume 2 AND white costume 3 in DOA5LR PC.

> Costume 2 is the Red-Heart costume, which is SFW.
> Costume 3 is the pinkish purple NSFW version, which reveals nipples.

Since both costume 2 and 3 share some of the same files (and since they're pretty much the same costume with different colors...), I felt it was best to release a version 2 that applies to both costumes 2 and 3. The idea was suggested by Sarcasm83 :D

>There is an issue on Costume 3. The costumes share the same bump map, but they have different specular maps. Costume 3 has an additional specular outline as well that I was not able to find with uMod, so I just left alone. You'll see it, you can't miss it...

Please do not repost on other website without permission.
Download v2 is here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/rsx3ok

Use uMOD to install.
Enjoy.

by pikachu637

preview.jpg
game 2015-04-03 08-11-03-70.png

Other mods:
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-ayane-topless-overalls-2018/

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lightning

Great looking mod! When I use it in conjunction with a mod which replaces the textures of the white costume (costume 3), the outline of your textures are overlaid on the white costume. Does this mean that costumes 2 and 3 (white and blue battlesuits) share some of the same texture files? I had a look and the ones which are being replaced have different names for each costume so it shouldn't really be happening?

Anyway, again, great mod :)

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Great looking mod! When I use it in conjunction with a mod which replaces the textures of the white costume (costume 3), the outline of your textures are overlaid on the white costume. Does this mean that costumes 2 and 3 (white and blue battlesuits) share some of the same texture files? I had a look and the ones which are being replaced have different names for each costume so it shouldn't really be happening?

Anyway, again, great mod :)

Yeah, I see what you're saying.
game 2015-04-05 07-11-52-04.png
It looks like the costumes 2 and 3 (blue and white) are using different specular maps but they are using the same bump/normal maps. But even so, it seems like it'd make the model "bump" according to the costume mod normal, but it LOOKS as if it using the specular map. I have no idea how they programmed a lot of these textures to work, I'll be trying to work on it, but it seems like the two costumes are using the same files and since they're pretty much the same costume but in different colors, they might be. But thank you for noticing. :)

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Been patiently waiting and lurking for this one! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Maybe the best fix to the whole "also affects costume 3" problem would be to make a version for that costume too.. Copy+paste all of this to those cos3 files and re-color -> problem solved! ;)

(I'm already thinking what a white/pink version would look like heheh)

Edit: Dunno what the "rate this thread"-option does, but rated excellent ;)

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Been patiently waiting and lurking for this one! :)

Thanks a bunch!

(Maybe the best fix to the whole "also affects costume 3" problem would be to make a version for that costume too.. Copy+paste all of this to those cos3 files and re-color -> problem solved! ;)

(I'm already thinking what a white/pink version would look like heheh)

Edit: Dunno what the "rate this thread"-option does, but rated excellent ;)

Yeah, good idea. :D That's what I did too. Replaced all the files. Thank you so much for the suggestion. :D But I don't know how to delete the original attachment. >_<

Nevermind, deleted it. :D

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
I was just playing around with some variations to this awesome costume. Great work, btw, and these are not meant to take away from your work at all. But I tried to make it look more like the original by removing the red lines at the top. Ir's not perfect, but I liked the affect. I also changed the color of her glasses to match the outfit. :)

Attachments

• game 2015-04-05 17-52-58-23.jpg
    game 2015-04-05 17-52-58-23.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 597
  • game 2015-04-05 17-53-07-76.jpg
    game 2015-04-05 17-53-07-76.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 586
  • game 2015-04-05 17-59-39-03.jpg
    game 2015-04-05 17-59-39-03.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 874
  • game 2015-04-05 18-07-57-97.jpg
    game 2015-04-05 18-07-57-97.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 737

pikachu637

Potential Patron
I was just playing around with some variations to this awesome costume. Great work, btw, and these are not meant to take away from your work at all. But I tried to make it look more like the original by removing the red lines at the top. Ir's not perfect, but I liked the affect. I also changed the color of her glasses to match the outfit. :)

Yeah, the original didn't have those red lines:
DOA5LR 010 by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt
DOA5LR 011 (PC mods) by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt
Marie-Rose-Custom-Costume-1 by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt

I put them there because I couldn't work my way around the visible "plasticy" effect on the skin right there just above her breast. Which I guess is because of the bump and specular layers, but even with removing the bump and specular there, it still had the same effect. Adding those line made it somewhat look better, I guess... kinda... lol. But if you like it better like that, then that's great. lol. And the glasses look great too. :)

InfectedSonic

Potential Patron

after seeing this great outfit i had to try editing it a lil bit. hope you dont mind and as always i wont upload them unless its ok with you pikachu637

i gotta say though the bump map was a test of patience lol anyway let me know what you think
311730_2015-04-07_00003.png 311730_2015-04-07_00005.png 311730_2015-04-07_00007.png

pikachu637

Potential Patron
after seeing this great outfit i had to try editing it a lil bit. hope you dont mind and as always i wont upload them unless its ok with you pikachu637

i gotta say though the bump map was a test of patience lol anyway let me know what you think
View attachment 23728View attachment 23729View attachment 23730

That is awesome. Yes, you can upload them here or whatever, but please link of my username in the thread, if you make a new one. For example like this: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-modpack-2020/

You can do this, one way is by copying and pasting my username. ←Over there← ;) to the thread and also please post a link to this thread as well. If that all makes sense. Thank you.

InfectedSonic

Potential Patron
ill just post em here
as should be obvious this mod was not possible without the original back breaking work done by pikachu637
i hope you all like it and please if you have any suggestions on where i can improve let me know

id love to make a thread but i have only like 2 hrs max a day to work on these and typing a whole new thread cuts into that time :P

Attachments

Pikachu637 sfw mod edit.rar
1.4 MB · Views: 466

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
great looking costumes! cant wait to try it, but,, how exactly can i replace the cos2 and 3 with these costumes? never been good in pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.