DOA5LR: Ayane (topless) overalls (1 Viewer)

pikachu637

Potential Patron
First of all, sorry if I do anything wrong or incorrect, I am new here.

Here is a beta version of Ayane topless costume 14. It might not be perfect or flawless!! But enjoy! :)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jrjinq
OR
https://www.mediafire.com/download/ptbb3bdj2dqd0of/DOA5LR+Ayane+(topless)+overalls.rar
(updated with normal map thanks to help from Kasihel) :D

I'll update if I make any modifications.

Marie Rose costume mod is available here:
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-marierose-red-heart-costume-mod-nsfw-2044/

2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
Ayane topless and Marie Rose (WIP):
game 2015-04-03 05-41-58-66-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Thank you. There is a shadow issue when dirt, sweat and water are applied to the model that I can't find the texture for. Other people were having this issue as well.

Kasihel

Potential Patron
To get what I think is the normal map, you have to set Umod to capture all textures with filter Width:512 Height:512 Depth:2 then load the costume in game. Looks like this: game_W512_H512_D2_F894720068_V_0X2B9AE628EE852A5A.png

Cluckeye

Potential Patron
Hi pikachu637, do you still have the raw textures of Ayane 14 prior to your edits? Could I bother you to upload them? I could try and extract the texture myself but for some reason, I'm getting something with a different layout, like what I got for Kasumi compared to the one in mafubo's work. I'm using r53. I'd love to learn how to create a mod myself instead of just grabbing other people's work ;p Getting a side by side comparison of the raw and edited textures might give me a headstart. Awesome mod BTW, thanks!

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Hi pikachu637, do you still have the raw textures of Ayane 14 prior to your edits? Could I bother you to upload them? I could try and extract the texture myself but for some reason, I'm getting something with a different layout, like what I got for Kasumi compared to the one in mafubo's work. I'm using r53. I'd love to learn how to create a mod myself instead of just grabbing other people's work ;p Getting a side by side comparison of the raw and edited textures might give me a headstart. Awesome mod BTW, thanks!

I don't have the raw textures anymore, after I finished the texture mods, I deleted the ones that were ripped from the game, I'm sorry. But here is a video tutorial I found on how to extract the textures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7Lf2n_-FI Follow the tutorial and when you are cycling through to the textures you want to save, the selected texture will turn green. This is how you can get the raw files. It can take some trial and error. I'm sorry I wasn't much help.

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Sorry, I updated the file and something went wrong with the link, I didn't even know. Thanks for saying something. Link should be fixed now. :D

RiOT

Content Creator
Thank you. There is a shadow issue when dirt, sweat and water are applied to the model that I can't find the texture for. Other people were having this issue as well.
These textures are located really close to the costume and body textures, which occur usually around textures 3000 and up. If you have the texture PIP enabled, you will know it is the sweat textures when you see the body or face on the model highlighted (there are separate textures for the body and face) and the PIP looks blank. (but you will be able to see the sweat in an image viewer after exporting. I use XnView.) Again, it should appear very close to the skin texture for the body and face, respectively. Messing with these have actually caused my game to crash, so I might need to find a better dds format to export them in.

I haven't messed with the dirt textures yet, but they appear close to the costume textures (which also occur close to the body textures). To make it easier, I usually just export every texture after I start seeing the clothing textures and stop after the last body textures appear, then delete the ones I don't need afterward. I am not sure how the wet clothing textures work yet, but have noticed that there are two different sets of costume textures: one at normal brightness, and one that is shaded a bit darker.

pikachu637

Potential Patron
These textures are located really close to the costume and body textures, which occur usually around textures 3000 and up. If you have the texture PIP enabled, you will know it is the sweat textures when you see the body or face on the model highlighted (there are separate textures for the body and face) and the PIP looks blank. (but you will be able to see the sweat in an image viewer after exporting. I use XnView.) Again, it should appear very close to the skin texture for the body and face, respectively. Messing with these have actually caused my game to crash, so I might need to find a better dds format to export them in.

I haven't messed with the dirt textures yet, but they appear close to the costume textures (which also occur close to the body textures). To make it easier, I usually just export every texture after I start seeing the clothing textures and stop after the last body textures appear, then delete the ones I don't need afterward. I am not sure how the wet clothing textures work yet, but have noticed that there are two different sets of costume textures: one at normal brightness, and one that is shaded a bit darker.

Alright, thank you soo much for the information! :)

Cluckeye

Potential Patron
I already know how to extract textures, just found it weird that the one I got for Kasumi was different than the ones mafubo used. Could it have to do something with the version of Umod I'm using? Thanks anyways. I'm yet to unlock Ayane's overalls, I'll check the textures once I do.

Randark

Potential Patron
Great work, Ayane being one of my faves I'm particularly happy about this one,

I don't have much clue on how to mod this myself but I do have all the DOA5 nude models usable with XNA Lara, not sure if these can be converted in any way to make mods but if you want them I'll be happy to send.

Eigra

Potential Patron
pikachu637 thanks for the ayane topless mod,this one works for me, game 2015-04-03 03-18-51-520.jpg :) but im just confused forgive me for asking this because im new here,whats the difference between Momiji mod in your mod?becuse ive been trying many times allday til now on Momiji mod but it doesnt show up or load in game,your mod does..i realy like that mod too can you help me with it?i hope to see more mods coming froom you thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.