Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

superpetros

Potential Patron
Hey i try to download your mod, but after reading the forum i understood why it crashed (because of holden's nude mod).
So i downloaded the costume only file but no, the game does not crash anymore but i can't find the costumes in game.
I added the folder to the DLC folder, and the line DLC011=123456 ine the steam_api file.
Did i do something wrong, or is there something i didn't understand.
Thanks for the help any of you could provide.

Have a nice day.
Superpetros

Kassarc16

Potential Patron
I added the folder to the DLC folder, and the line DLC011=123456 ine the steam_api file.

It's possible that 10 is the limit for DLCs, but I haven't heard much other than rumors on that.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
UPDATE NEW VERSION DLC REPACK

HERE

The Alpha mod looks awesome, great job!
OK:)
please make a nude dlc mod for honoka!
:rolleyes: ok, i try
Hey i try to download your mod, but after reading the forum i understood why it crashed (because of holden's nude mod).
So i downloaded the costume only file but no, the game does not crash anymore but i can't find the costumes in game.
Thanks for the help any of you could provide.

Have a nice day.
Superpetros
just 10 line
It's possible that 10 is the limit for DLCs, but I haven't heard much other than rumors on that.
thanks bro:)
I've got 20 running fine, it's because of costume numbering that there are issues
:)

Killah59

Potential Patron
First, really great job with that DLC pack & the Alpha nude model.

But can you do a list of all the costumes you put in the repack ?

& is it possible to run with Panty Festival DLC pack, More Swimsuits Mod or others dlc mods ?

superpetros

Potential Patron
I tried to install the new version of your mod you put online today. The gae launches without problem but nor the costumes nor the nude model for alpha appears. So as Martin said it's proably a problem with other mods (i a currently using Panty festival, and HDM nude mod and More sinmsuits alternatie mod).

Potential Patron
First, really great job with that DLC pack & the Alpha nude model.

But can you do a list of all the costumes you put in the repack ?

& is it possible to run with Panty Festival DLC pack, More Swimsuits Mod or others dlc mods ?
maybe yes maybe no, but i had to check them one by one to make sure. and slot for costume very limited.. and i'll make it to the list later
I tried to install the new version of your mod you put online today. The gae launches without problem but nor the costumes nor the nude model for alpha appears. So as Martin said it's proably a problem with other mods (i a currently using Panty festival, and HDM nude mod and More sinmsuits alternatie mod).

desk.jpg check this. maybe can help, make it the same as in the picture

Last edited by a moderator:

navmesh

Potential Patron
Thank you for awesome outfits
what a pity when using with holden's mods .it cause crash on some outfits of mila, paichan, kokoro and hitomi
is it possible to fix it ?

Potential Patron
Thank you for awesome outfits
what a pity when using with holden's mods .it cause crash on some outfits of mila, paichan, kokoro and hitomi
is it possible to fix it ?

it,s because there are similiarities in the slot numbering costume. holden mod leaves no slot for pai , kokoro and hitomi

- - - Updated - - -

LIST MY DLC REPACK HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for update!
Let me get this straight: the lowest DLC link is everything, right?
yaw bro..:)
Your DLCs are awesome, I love the new costumes and pubes, you rock !
thanks..pubes is justice:D

navmesh

Potential Patron
it,s because there are similiarities in the slot numbering costume. holden mod leaves no slot for pai , kokoro and hitomi

Thank you ,i see
i want to remove some bikini outfits of paichan ,hitomi ,kokoro and mila in Holden's pack to leave some slots to this mod , i use Archivarius to open .bin file (420691.bin) but there is no .TMC file in the output folder ,so i do not know what to do next

could anybody please tell me how to do it ?

thanks

Potential Patron
Thank you ,i see
i want to remove some bikini outfits of paichan ,hitomi ,kokoro and mila in Holden's pack to leave some slots to this mod , i use Archivarius to open .bin file (420691.bin) but there is no .TMC file in the output folder ,so i do not know what to do next

could anybody please tell me how to do it ?

thanks

420691.bin just file. no TCM included. so you have to choose one to be installed.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Stunning piece of work, thank you! Just when i thought the only mod I still needed was Honoka, Alpha and Nyotengu show up here, along with all these costume possibilities and a few bonus hairstyles?! Wow, my DLC folder just changed for the better... I love Christies short hair on some of the other characters- as it fits Kasumis face in the Alpha selections would it be possible to add it to Kasumi or Phase 4 when you next update maybe? Haha I feel cheeky for asking after you already gave me so many new options! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.