Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
can i get more costume without nude mod link?

here DOWNLOAD

Can one make some screenshots/pictures from each costume in this thread, please?!
I mean win and lose poses...!

Thank's all very much :)

like this??
01.jpg 02.jpg 04.jpg

KingBanana

Potential Patron
For some reason the link is not working for me (The webpage is not available). Any chances of getting it from other server?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
god, but I need honoka nude from larry palmer

- - - Updated - - -

men the file is a some type o malware, post only the file

For some reason the link is not working for me (The webpage is not available). Any chances of getting it from other server?

On that site, do NOT click on the big green download button. Look for the words "Direct download link" and click on those words.

KingBanana

Potential Patron
Ok thank you. I had to use my laptop to download that, for some reason my desktop computer didn't let me access to that screen. But now it's fine, btw very good job with that Leifang model.

onishinakuma

Potential Patron
So....why in god's name did you use the site that you did for upload? Just crammed my computer full of shit due to that download link. Took a bit to get rid of it all. BE WARNED: don't click the wrong damn download button as it will screw you over hard.
I will say thank you for your work...but jesus...that site and the mislead was huge. Lesson learned.

Last edited by a moderator:

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
Ok thank you. I had to use my laptop to download that, for some reason my desktop computer didn't let me access to that screen. But now it's fine, btw very good job with that Leifang model.

OK. :)

Didn't your previous DLC have a Lei Fang nude model?

Look Page 1. there is a lei fang nude

So....why in god's name did you use the site that you did for upload? Just crammed my computer full of shit due to that download link. Took a bit to get rid of it all. BE WARNED: don't click the wrong damn download button as it will screw you over hard.
I will say thank you for your work...but jesus...that site and the mislead was huge. Lesson learned.

thanks, i use solidfile because it very fast to download and upload ( on my country ) , next time i will add some links download

Screenshot_5 copy.jpg sorry for my bad english

Fang

Potential Patron
So I finally removed all other DLC mods and tried your DLC (since it crashes the game otherwise).
I must say, I totally love what you did here. Pai with the bobcut hair is just lovely!
Can you add more hairs to everyone? Maybe let everyone pick each other's hairs. This way, we can totally customize how each characters looked. :D

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
If we're talking features to add, the one I would love to see most is that for the nude models, adding a detail option for pubic hair... if that's even possible! I honestly don't know how much of anything is editable at the moment, or how mind-numbingly difficult it is, but I miss the pubes from older games' nude mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.