Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

pennywise57

Potential Patron
The last update (New Nude Lei Fang and Honoka new costume) doesn't work for me.
I did everything like usual, copy in DLC folder and launch with cracked exe but the costumes don't show up. Every other work on this page works perfectly so I don't understand.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
So I finally removed all other DLC mods and tried your DLC (since it crashes the game otherwise).
I must say, I totally love what you did here. Pai with the bobcut hair is just lovely!
Can you add more hairs to everyone? Maybe let everyone pick each other's hairs. This way, we can totally customize how each characters looked. :D
thanks. i'll try in my new DLC Repack and add costume for men and women. ( 45% costume finished costume now )
If we're talking features to add, the one I would love to see most is that for the nude models, adding a detail option for pubic hair... if that's even possible! I honestly don't know how much of anything is editable at the moment, or how mind-numbingly difficult it is, but I miss the pubes from older games' nude mods
ok. i'll try it. :)

Potential Patron
UPDATE !!!
ALPHA 152 MOD
Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg

DOWNLOAD

how to download.. look pict in page one

Faustianverse

Potential Patron
So i need some special tool that adds the ini i have to edit? Cause the only ini i can find for this game just affects the startup settings.

Edit: Nevermind. After trying to get this mod to work and then trying other mods that use umod and not having any succsess. I've giving up on nude mods for this game. Its more of a headache that its worth. At least for someone with a legit, uncracked version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Potential Patron
So i need some special tool that adds the ini i have to edit? Cause the only ini i can find for this game just affects the startup settings.

Edit: Nevermind. After trying to get this mod to work and then trying other mods that use umod and not having any succsess. I've giving up on nude mods for this game. Its more of a headache that its worth. At least for someone with a legit, uncracked version.

- how to apply this mod
1. u must read this , yeah... must read
2. tools to apply this mod here , this is no steam vers. can use in steam but you must read no 1 again

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.