"Default folders or addresses/paths" (1 Viewer)

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
Perhaps this already exists so forgive me if I've missed it, but has anyone developed a "default folders/address" mod that allows you to specifically identify a folder for each of the various buttons in the loader? For example, say you have one folder for mods, one for hair, and one for backgrounds in your file structure. They might be even scattered all over in your directory structure, but you have them. When you hit the swf mod button, it would have a "link" established that defaults you to the folder you desire. Hitting the Hair button, would link you to the other folder that contains your hairs, and so on and so forth. It drives me bananas jumping around from folder to folder. If this already exists, please point me to it. Thank you.

some_dude

Content Creator
I'm not sure I understand entierly. Do you want the folder viewer in-game to support folder shortcuts?

If so, I don't know if such a thing exists. But I've been working on something that makes loading characters less fiddley. It should be ready for release soon-ish (always be plugging). I don't know how well it will work for all setups, so maybe you could give me some ideas/feedback once it's out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.