Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round PC Zack Island HD Texture Mod (1 Viewer)

Seraphine

Potential Patron
Textures look really nice on the level. I don't have any monies to donate, but I hope to see more level texture upgrades :D

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Textures look really nice on the level. I don't have any monies to donate, but I hope to see more level texture upgrades :D
Don't worry i will release just hope to get some for the hard work. I will keep pushing mods out and help the community.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the bastards trying to send a copyright claim against my mod. There's nothing copyrighted in this mod. They will not win.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
As the linked video which contains nudity is no longer functional I have moved this from the NSFW section per GamingDamned's request.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
The video will be back up tho. i did summit a counter claim and will get it back up. If i can't get it back i will redo video using some kind of camera work mod when gets released.

JackWall

Potential Patron
Let's not be rude.

It takes a lot of time to re-work textures and he's not asking for a specific amount for donations. You can give him 2 cents if you want or nothing.

Donation does help encourage a reskin modder to continue doing these thing out of their free time or they will make time to do these mods.

I mean, if you really like what some modders are doing with the skin, buy that person a drink ($2 donation) or if you enjoy his work, treat him to a meal ($5), etc. Just always remember, you're not obligated to do so, but they will really feel appreciated.

It's just my opinion.

If you like a game very much, you mod it just becasue you like it, not to make profit. Period.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
It's just my opinion.

If you like a game very much, you mod it just because you like it, not to make profit. Period.
How is a profit? You are wrong every modder deserved support the mod is free. Besides it's there if someone wants to donate. I see nothing wrong with it.

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Wow, everybody needs to back the truck up here.

It doesn't say "donations mandatory if you want this mod".
It also doesn't say "this mod won't come out without donations"

This person is doing this mod out of their free time, asking for donations to keep the mods coming out at a decent pace isn't unreasonable.
If you're not into it, then simply move on, you don't need to come in here and put them down or downplay the work they are doing.

I for one am looking forward to a nicer Zacks island to play on! Keep up the good work!

Well, to be fair, the phrasing "Donate to see more of these texture mods and more" does kinda make it sound like "I won't make it without donations" at first glance - but sure, I don't think that's what he means either. :)

But yes, donations are - and always should be completely optional. (But encouraged, if you ask me) If anyone here would try to make it a business, I'm sure some Team Ninja lawsuits would shortly follow, lol. So ofcourse that's not the case here.

Let's not be rude.

It takes a lot of time to re-work textures and he's not asking for a specific amount for donations. You can give him 2 cents if you want or nothing.

Donation does help encourage a reskin modder to continue doing these thing out of their free time or they will make time to do these mods.

I mean, if you really like what some modders are doing with the skin, buy that person a drink ($2 donation) or if you enjoy his work, treat him to a meal ($5), etc. Just always remember, you're not obligated to do so, but they will really feel appreciated.

True - I bet a donation would feel great :) Not that I'm even asking for donations, but even the (unfortunately very few) thank you's and likes feel great in return after working hard on something.

(The Marie Rose pack I released yesterday has 136 downloads, 2 "good job!" posts and 0 likes on another site - haha)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.