Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round Haunted Lorelei Texture Mod (1 Viewer)

krexor

Potential Patron
Hi guys, this is my firs time working with uMod and altering any type of game asset. Noticed the textures for the Haunted Lorelei looked a bit dull so just tweaked them a bit to make the stage a bit more interesting. All feedback welcome. I have uploaded before and after shots of the altered textures including the moon, trees, floor, walls and sky as well as a .rar containing all the .png files. Enjoy!

note: Forgot to specify and messed up with before and after pics, the altered ones are 1.Left 2.Left 3. Right 4.Right

Update: Kept working on the rest of the textures of the stage to make it look a bit less bland and have the textures stand out a bit. Edited everything from the walls, to window, pumpkin and carpet textures. Check it out.

Attachments

• Comparison1.png
    Comparison1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,359
  • Comparison2.png
    Comparison2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,776
  • Comparison3.png
    Comparison3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,291
  • Comparison4.png
    Comparison4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,350
  • Comparison5.png
    Comparison5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,125
  • Comparison6.png
    Comparison6.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,773
  • Comparison7.png
    Comparison7.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,000
  • Comparison8.png
    Comparison8.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 889
  • Comparison9.png
    Comparison9.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 770
  • Comparison10.png
    Comparison10.png
    3 MB · Views: 842
  • Comparison11.png
    Comparison11.png
    3 MB · Views: 1,447
Haunted Lorelei Retexture.rar
12.7 MB · Views: 1,350

Last edited by a moderator:

mafubo

Potential Patron
Good work. This is also one of my favorite stages.I like the home too. the more levels to fight through the better.

umichuu

Potential Patron
Great mod. I love what you did with the brick. I always thought the original backgrounds lacked color, texture, and detail. Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, these are png files rather than dds, so I have no idea what to do with them. But looks nice in pics

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Great mod. I love what you did with the brick. I always thought the original backgrounds lacked color, texture, and detail. Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, these are png files rather than dds, so I have no idea what to do with them. But looks nice in pics

Do the same thing you do with the .dds files. Just drop them into uMod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.