Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round PC Zack Island HD Texture Mod (1 Viewer)

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Here's a video of the mod. Donate to see more of these texture mods and more. This is not a nude mod but a level mod changing textures on Zack island to higher quality. All textures are made manually by me. I put in tons of work in my work.

4K Screens here:

ZackIsland.jpg
ZackIsland2.jpg
ZackIsland3.jpg
ZackIsland4.jpg

Download link: [FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!PNE1ALAT!Mu58eKCvgr6wTdlCccTwxp98XmewEB6yt02yqx7hAqM[/FONT]

Donate Here If you want to see more: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

Last edited by a moderator:

JackWall

Potential Patron
If you'll excuse me, what your are trying to make here is, to say the least, unethical. You are asking money to release your mod. Well, if this kind of thing is permitted here, then I think is gonna start a bad habit and the entire modding community will end sooner than later.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
There is nothing in GVZ rules prohibiting requesting donations. We don't encourage or discourage it. Any transaction is strictly between the donor and requester.

Speaking only for myself , I wouldn't make a donation for a mod unless I had the mod first.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Moved to the NSFW section as the video contains nudity.

Z0mb13G3n0c1d3r

Potential Patron
"Donate Here If you want to see more" Seriously? No i do not need your mod called "nothing change" Better i will donate for real pro nude skin. But not this.....

ObsidianBlood

Potential Patron
Wow, everybody needs to back the truck up here.

It doesn't say "donations mandatory if you want this mod".
It also doesn't say "this mod won't come out without donations"

This person is doing this mod out of their free time, asking for donations to keep the mods coming out at a decent pace isn't unreasonable.
If you're not into it, then simply move on, you don't need to come in here and put them down or downplay the work they are doing.

I for one am looking forward to a nicer Zacks island to play on! Keep up the good work!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nothing in this topic (so far) violates GVZ site rules. :D

JackWall

Potential Patron
There is nothing in GVZ rules prohibiting requesting donations. We don't encourage or discourage it. Any transaction is strictly between the donor and requester.

Speaking only for myself , I wouldn't make a donation for a mod unless I had the mod first.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Moved to the NSFW section as the video contains nudity.
I share deeply your opinion fleet, thank you.

Ram8113

Potential Patron
I also very definitely won't donate to a modder I don't know for a mod I don't have. I HAVE donated to modders in the past but ONLY when I'm able to use the mod first and it's of very high quality. Not just good... VERY good.

Also, can you post some before and after screens? I honestly can't even tell what your mod does.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Let's not be rude.

It takes a lot of time to re-work textures and he's not asking for a specific amount for donations. You can give him 2 cents if you want or nothing.

Donation does help encourage a reskin modder to continue doing these thing out of their free time or they will make time to do these mods.

I mean, if you really like what some modders are doing with the skin, buy that person a drink ($2 donation) or if you enjoy his work, treat him to a meal ($5), etc. Just always remember, you're not obligated to do so, but they will really feel appreciated.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Not a nude mod it's the level textures changed higher res. If you like my work you can donate if you choose to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to fix few things before i release this puppy as the guy above he explained it very well it does help. It's just to help creators we don't assk for payment just support in a manner. If you compared to original level and my re-textured you will love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i made these textures manually i'm a professional and i make these stuff manually was hard work. If you love to see more done then it would be nice to see a good community behind my work. I will also update mod into game after tools come out. I'm a committed person and want to help the community hope you do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Any ways mod been uploaded fixed couple issues. I was busy all day i could had finished if i wasn't busy. Enjoy new Zack Island look.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Thanks for the release, GamingDamned!

The only feedback I can give is on the sand. It looks a little too damped. It's also causing some seam issue with the palm trees at the base, since the color is a mismatch now.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Thanks for the release, GamingDamned!

The only feedback I can give is on the sand. It looks a little too damped. It's also causing some seam issue with the palm trees at the base, since the color is a mismatch now.

The sand should be like this but can be fixed. And colors are vertex coloring which i can't access yet without tools. Any seam issue's are UV mapping related without tools can't be fixed. Also since textures are open people can fix their liking i would hate to change then someone else wouldn't like. next level i'm working on now is being worked on right now. I will have another thread when i come to finishing it.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
WIP screens of next level:

Don't mind the textures their textures aren't done yet. And this level is way more textures than beach level.

WIPForestHD.jpg
66aWIPForestHD2.jpg
WIPForestHD3.jpg
715WIPForestHD4.jpg
4caWIPForestHD5.jpg

It's hard work and hope we as the community show the world how mods are great. As a dev myself i feel like companies out there need to open their eye's. Any ways enjoy and hope you donate to show your support thanks for downloading mod. Again any mods i release will be updated into engine once tools are released. I also plan on player rigging and much more for the game.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please again move this thread to the proper place. Not sure whom to contact.

You can report a post using the report icon (it's on the lower left section of each post). This automatically notifies the site moderators.
Posts with files or links to files with nudity go in the NSWF section. Please see GVZ site rules #2, link is in my siggie.
The video in the first post shows a topless character, that's why it is in the NSFW section. If you as the original poster delete the videos showing topless characters, moderators can move the topic.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Ram8113

Potential Patron
GamingDamned, I'm sure your work is great but it's kinda hard to tell without before and after pictures ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.