Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round PC Forest HD Texture Mod (1 Viewer)

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Here's another topic of a new level that i'm working on redoing textures on. He's my 2nd mod release. I will do a video soon and will post more things. Enjoy the mod :)

4k Pictures:

NQOD6A.jpg
IRTSaW.jpg
DaKW16.jpg
8O4SbT.jpg
fHqzQt.jpg
sKyiql.jpg

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!PE8XyDhC!HsodcO5_THCV8BMeav4UEgROfZ5u28Knk40oOAW t2Wg

Donate Here If you want to see more amazing mods: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...P-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonH osted

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Gamevixenzone rules do not prohibit requesting donations. As GamingDamned has stated in his other topic, donations are not required; donations are entirely voluntary.

If anyone is unhappy with GamingDamned asking for donations, please send him a PM, rather than posting in open forum.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Mod video is having troubles as Dxtory hates higher res than 1080p My monitor is 4K and recording is to big and causes playback issue on recorded footage. I want to do a video but will post link soon.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Mod video is having troubles as Dxtory hates higher res than 1080p My monitor is 4K and recording is to big and causes playback issue on recorded footage. I want to do a video but will post link soon.

I suppose you're not using a Geforce card? If you are, use Shadowplay. If you aren't, I'll help you do a 4K video when you get the download link out.

It'll be in 30FPS for 4K to show up on Youtube. Youtube doesn't understand 4K @ 60FPS. Anything recorded at 60FPS will be cap at 1080P.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
I suppose you're not using a Geforce card? If you are, use Shadowplay. If you aren't, I'll help you do a 4K video when you get the download link out.

It'll be in 30FPS for 4K to show up on Youtube. Youtube doesn't understand 4K @ 60FPS. Anything recorded at 60FPS will be cap at 1080P.
I'm using AMD and there's a way to force 60 fps on Youtube with proper codec and editing. It wouldn't be proper i need to upload the video i should be uploading video's every week or day. Because i'm on a network and they telling me to put out new content. Plus i rather do the recording as i can edit and cut parts and such to have video the way i like. I have files already been uploaded hours ago but i need the launch video before that. After this release there will be no more mods since GTA V release for PC my main focus was to finish at least 2 or 3 mods. And lucky that i finished that goal. i will continue to make mods whenever i have free time after a certain period. Who knows if tools come out before the 14th you may some some custom models mod from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
I gave up damn recording is a no go video will be posted soon as i will get Shiyu to record it. I will have to figure out this problem as it's a serious issue and i'm not happy. Download is up for those who want to play. Hope you guys enjoy mod. Again any further mods will be postponed after GTA V not sure for how long after.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Well seems like Sinyu won't be on til later. But made another attempt and finally video works this time. Dxtory is pure shit or any as if you record higher than 1080p it's way to high to play back in realtime. I'm uploading video as we speak. And i've fixed donation link as it wasn't working right.

mcdyn

Potential Patron
wow, nice, do you can retexture Ultra HD textures body of females fighters (Kasumi, Tina, Momiji, etc...)? the PC version, unforntunaly, is graphics lower than the ps4 (uses Soft engine) on pc is lagged ps3

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
wow, nice, do you can retexture Ultra HD textures body of females fighters (Kasumi, Tina, Momiji, etc...)? the PC version, unforntunaly, is graphics lower than the ps4 (uses Soft engine) on pc is lagged ps3
My skill set is mainly Level Design. I'm professional Level Designer and never worked on any character texturing before. My suggestion is importing models into zbrush and use skin material and work on texturing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.