Darvids Dialogues (update 28.07) (1 Viewer)

Darvid

Potential Patron
I decided to make a few more dialogues. If for some of you the dialogues sound a bit annoying because my english isn't very good, I will be very thankful when you fix my grammar (or maybe change a few lines a bit, so they sound better) and upload the corrected version here. :D
The mods you'll find here are not my work(except a few codes). I found them in this forum of course. Thx for uploading @ everyone. :)

Oh and a hint for the most dialogues --> if you pull her up she will do the most work, if you pull her down he will do the most work.

Have Fun

in progress
Ishizu and Yugi
Tea Gardner and Pegasus(yu-gi-oh part 3)
Succubus and her boss(Satan)
Zombie girl and virologist (only he will speak there)

Sasha and the magic book

First dialogue is the original one from me.....
The second one is corrected. Means that the grammar and stuff are ok there.

btw: I used the dialogue "Throat a snowman(from frozen)" which i found in this forum as a base, because it fits very good.(thanks for uploading)

Ok here is the story behind this dialogue:

An innocent teen girl called Sasha found a magic book - which is made for defense - 2 weeks ago. She is very interested of having sex with men or give them a blowjob. But she is very shy so this is more or less impossible to do. So when she was alone in her room, she tried to summon a creature from this book to try a few little things with it. For her surprise it did really work and so she did this since 2 weeks every day.
And there this dialogue continues.

Attachments

• Succubus.png
    Succubus.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 617
  • Sasha.png
    Sasha.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 722
  • Mai-Valentine.png
    Mai-Valentine.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 362
  • Mai and Pegasus.png
    Mai and Pegasus.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Mai and Joey.png
    Mai and Joey.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 475
  • Iori Minase.png
    Iori Minase.png
    107 KB · Views: 396
  • anzu-kadotani.png
    anzu-kadotani.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 420

Sasha and the magic book.txt
10.1 KB · Views: 225

Etna.swf
13.5 KB · Views: 5,392

The Succubus Lacerta.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 599

Mai And Pegasus.txt
8.7 KB · Views: 238

Mai and Joey.txt
5.5 KB · Views: 256

V

varyingtastes

Re: Sasha and the magic book

It looks like you used the Frozen dialogue as a base. I, as a native English speaker, edited it a bit. I had to delete a couple lines, as I either didn't know what they meant, or they were remnants from the Frozen dialogue.

Attachments

Sasha and the magic book.txt
9.1 KB · Views: 218

Darvid

Potential Patron
Re: Sasha and the magic book

wow! Thank you varyingtastes. :D

btw: I guess you deleted the following line because it made no sense to you.
intro:"[RELEASE][HAPPY_MOOD]I know the Magic book is not made for this. But works since 2 weeks perfect. I love it.[AHEGAO_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]"

explenation: I meant with this, that the book is not made for sexual things. Just for defense for example.
But who will say no if a chick want to give you a bj? :P

I will correct this in the story behind the dialogue. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.