Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Abby Scuito)

Works for me. Mostly. I didn't make a character folder for her though; I just imported the swf.

But her lab-coat sleeve didn't load for some reason. (I used a Kurisu Steins Gate hair instead of the Abby hair, FYI).

And thaaaaaank you for the Abby Lab-coat Import! SDT! Now with more SCIENCE! Woot!

EDIT -
Dante's Science Rules us all! (Meaning, it works now and it was probably me using the 5.11 Loader, not your mod, whoops!)

EDIT -
And not sure where I got the BG. (Here somewhere). But here it is. If anyone recognizes it let me know and I will post link with credits.

Attachments

• sg_kurisu PREV abby dante.png
    sg_kurisu PREV abby dante.png
    504.3 KB · Views: 590
  • bg Lab.png
    bg Lab.png
    830.1 KB · Views: 313

dcfan

Potential Patron

Tried importing it straight in without the mod panel, tried it with the mod panel, nothing worked. No clue what I did wrong.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Hmmm...I don't know what could have happened? Could possibly be a corrupted file, let me try to reload it and see if that helps. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Okay I have fixed the link with an new copy. Open Loader 5.12 or later, and import the swf file. I loaded it 20 times just to make sure it worked and it did every time. Also, where did you get the lab background?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Abby Scuito & Twisted Belle)

Twisted Belle? Sweet, man! Thanks! Also, thanks for the pointers on hosting sites. I will definitely check that site out and do better on not being a space hog.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Spiderman)

Hopefully it'll help prevent you from getting the "space" talk from the admin. Modguy actually talked to me about it when I began posting screen shots for my mods.

Speaking of which, I just checked my mods downloaded and guess which two are downloaded most.

The Nun (134) & Or Else (159)

Which leads me to believe....
nun.png

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Dante said:
Hopefully it'll help prevent you from getting the "space" talk from the admin. Modguy actually talked to me about it when I began posting screen shots for my mods.

Speaking of which, I just checked my mods downloaded and guess which two are downloaded most.

The Nun (134) & Or Else (159)

Which leads me to believe....
nun.png

After seeing that...Anyone else get the distinct feeling that the guys who downloaded those the most are either former Catholic schoolboys or Bill Maher? :P

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I can see that.

Just for fun and games, I opened up Bulk and dosed him full of steroids and growth hormones. Jessica wasn't too happy about it! ;D
Bulk_on_Steroids.png

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah, I got a LOT of free time during the fall and winter seasons. Not much construction/remodeling work to be done. Still got a few more W.I.P.s due for release pretty soon. After I fulfill my own requests, as well as those that have been presented to me, I honestly don't know what I'll do. Most liekly scroll through the loader request and start filling those.

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron

Practice SWF hairs maybe? Just a suggestion if you're worried about not having anything to do.

dcfan

Potential Patron

Just wanted to say you are doing a fantastic job Dante. The imports are top notch and it seems like just yesterday you were requesting someone make the Bulk/Jessica import.

Bravo for your proactiveness

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist

Hey, regarding the Twisted Belle dress, could you make something similiar except not torn, and in black/really-really-dark-grey?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@ BrickShithouse: I actually have a regular Belle in the works, less roughness and more fine lines for a more elegant look. It'll be no problem to re color it. I'm curious though, what character are you trying to create.

@ kysadhuras79: Okay so I started to work some on the Dark Knight and after 1.5 hours of drawing and coloring, I managed to get a foot done. A FOOT! That ought to tell you the level of detail going into this one. It's like Selene's hip holstered gun, except it's a full mod. Oh this is going to be a great one, thank you for the idea ;D.

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Abby & Selene Seperated Costume Elements)

Wasn't really looking to create anyone in particular.

Just figured Sawyer (and maybe some other girls), would look real pretty in it.

silentsky

Potential Patron

Nice mods Dante! Loving those custom hims you've made as we no longer have that generic guy over and over again. Is it possible for you to make that nun costume top as a separate piece as well? That would be swell =P

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

You should keep some sort of update log on your page so we know what's the newest stuff added. You add new stuff often, hard to keep up.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Update Log? Not a problem. I'll start one up and keep it updated by month.
EDIT: Got an update log going, to keep people updated with my recent mods, Thanks for the idea.

And for the Nun top, sure I'll have a copy up soon.
EDIT: Got a top made for you, have fun

silentsky

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Nun top)

That was quick! Thanks a lot and seriously keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.