Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports.

First time checking in for some time and i see all of your new stuff and it's really good! i love it i hope you keep up the good work :D

ModGuy

Content Creator

dantethedarkprince said:
One more question. Rather than "Open the game" "Press (I)" "Generate character code" and save that to a notepad to distribute with the mods I make. How exactly do I add the character code directly to the mod so it opens loaded and ready to go?

Code:
main.g.inGameMenu.loadData("CODE");

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah this line at line 13 in Mod Template v0.94.3. ...but what do I do with it, do I copy it and add it somewhere else? Uncomment it? :-\

//character code - generate on Modding tab
// main.g.inGameMenu.loadData("earring:stud");

Here's the Belle Character Code.
[attachurl=1]

What I need really is a: "Here's what it should look like, now paste it here."

Thanks alot for the pointers about the excess baggage in my mods, and the arm coding. My mods are getting smaller, faster, and lot better looking by the day.

P.s. What do you think of the new avatar. I made it myself, with some jewelry images. I wanted to make something that really said "Dark Prince"

Attachments

Belle Character Code.txt
811 bytes · Views: 278

mike

Casual Client

ModGuy said:
EDIT:
For the arms behind:
Her Components -> Her Right Arm -> newupperarmr
It's the second frame in that object's timeline.
Make sure to uncomment the code for it too:

Code:
//----------------------------misc code, function calls---------------------------\\
//adds arms:back support
upperarmr.stop();
upperarmr.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,armPosition);

You will also need to uncomment this :
Code:
function armPosition(e:Event){
	if(main.her.currentArmPosition!=0){
		upperarmr.gotoAndStop("normalArm");
	}
	else{
		upperarmr.gotoAndStop("backArm");
	}
}

dantethedarkprince said:
Yeah this line at line 13 in Mod Template v0.94.3. ...but what do I do with it, do I copy it and add it somewhere else? Uncomment it? :-\

//character code - generate on Modding tab
// main.g.inGameMenu.loadData("earring:stud");

Indeed, uncomment the line and past your character code between the quotes like this :

Code:
main.g.inGameMenu.loadData("charName:Belle;mood:Angry;bodyScale:1.025;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,175,159,0,0.608;breasts:82;skin:pale;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,52,84,178,1;eyeshadow:0,32,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:106,133,86,0.173;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:-121,0,1.06,0.91;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1.2,1.2;balls:1,1;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1");

You can then delete what you don't want in the code. For example if you don't want to give her a name delete "charName:Belle", if you don't want to impose a hairstyle when the mod loads delete "hair:sdchan,1,1" etc.

Your stuff looks great by the way. Will try when possible.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

HEY! I was wondering if you were going to stop by.... :o Whoa!

Now that's what I'm talking about. This should make things much easier. Not just for me but anyone else who figures out modding.
Right now I'm working diligently on Belle. I'd like to keep the name for dialoguing purposes, and I don't think the hair is going to matter much because you still have to load the hair as a png hair mod. Have you had any luck with the dress? I'm currently trying to change it to make it different from the others. I don't want it to be a one hit wonder. Plus I want this newest mod to be on par with my Selene Mod.

twistedprincesses9.jpg

EDIT: Got the Character code to work. Thanks a lot ;D.

Faceless

Content Creator

Is there a story behind that pic, or is it just something someone drew? Because that looks intriguingly grimdark.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

If there IS a story behind it, it would be here:

http://jeftoonportfolio.blogspot.com/2009/02/twisted-princess.html

And just to let people know, I've gone back and updated my previous mods with "arms behind back" & removed the excess baggage to make them run smoother with less lag, soon. Also character codes are now loaded automatically. (Thanks Modguy & Mike)

The Nun went from current 121 k to 14.8k
and the Cock Stuffer, went fro 124 k to 4.48k.

BIG difference! Updates have been posted

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Updated)

Thanks, I love your Yura (even though i stay FAR away from Inuyasha) and Peach/Daisy.
I'll probably grab Abby too if you finish/upload it. Keep up the awesome.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Regarding your peach mod and perhaps all the rest.
You've made some pretty annoying mistakes, well, annoying to fix anyway:

Code:
main.loadCustomFull(shoulderl, ".|Her.torsoBack.leftShoulder", "x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1");
main.loadCustomFull(shoulderl, ".|Her.torsoBackCostume", "x:51.5;y:-11.5;r:1;a:1");

This is wrong, only load the object to one target.
Pick either the shoulder or the costume, not both.
One is immune to hue sliders, the other isn't.

Code:
main.her.rightArmContainer.upperArmCostume.addChild(upperarmr);

This works, but it will never be removed when we reset.
Don't forget to:

Code:
main.registerToRemove(upperarmr);

Now, in order to enforce the first mistake I've added in checks for duplicate loaded objects.
There is no logical reason to do this and it breaks things pretty hard when it comes to removing them.
A side effect of this is that your mod breaks, and it should given that what is happening shouldn't be.

On the bright side, bug fix fun-times.

EDIT:
Added checks for duplicate entries.
Added checks for whether a mod is actually on the stage.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Lol, hey like I said I'm still new to this, so I'm learning as I go.

Honestly I didn't know this difference between the two lines and didn't bother deleting the coding.

I'll get them fixed eventually and thank you for the bug. I'll get this right sooner or later and start pumping out mods left and right.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Still Buggy)

Hey, dante. We're running out of artists on the boards. You should apply to be one. :) Love your work.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Still Buggy)

I DID apply, two weeks ago, but sadly, I was denied. Either way my mods will still be here and as soon as I get my coding issue sorted out, I'll once again be pumping out more costumes. I'm kinda stalled at the moment.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Coding Issue Update)

A small note, check the link on your last mod. The Tribal Upper Right Arm Tattoo link is displaying wrong. Also, don't let the denied artist tag get you down. Your work is great and doesn't need an artist tag to be recognized.

Also, have the bugs in your mods been fixed?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I'll fix the tattoo link soon, and the artist tag isn't getting me down. I only applied for it for bragging rights ;D. Some of the bugs have been fixed. The Hims and Extras are all finished, but the links have not been posted yet. the Hers are giving me some problems with the coding errors, but I'm getting help from Modguy on the matter. I'm going to finish them all, then re-post the whole shebang with the update "Back in Business"

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Hims, well two of them are done already. I'm just waiting on my coding to be evaluated before releasing them.

booster

Avid Affiliate

is it only me or is the nun costume bugged in loader 5.11?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Right now they are all bugged. I'm working on their coding now. New release should be up with the next day or so, along with a few more mods.

ModGuy

Content Creator

booster said:
is it only me or is the nun costume bugged in loader 5.11?

Probably, the code for it was pretty bugged and wasn't supposed to work.
My fixing the loader broke the mod.

Dante, the FLA is fine but please perform that last little series of tweaks for niceness.

Once that's sorted I'd imagine that he'd be able to pretty quickly fix the mods.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Coding is finished, Mods are in the process of conversion, Him & Her Costume templates are almost done. I'm adding the guides. Hims and Hers are on their way.

Thank you Modguy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.