Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Well, here goes. I've gone and done a thing, coming out of lurking to supply my own response to one of the suggestions. So I went ahead and made one for [Female Bully Crush].

If you want to use it, please make sure you have the following mods:
  • DialogueActions (v4.01 as of this post)
  • Animtools (v14 as of this post)
Unfortunately I have zero artistic skill whatsoever so I was unable to produce an accurate Janitor's Closet background and I didn't like using a realistic background. This also means that the character model - everything from hair to clothes - is all vanilla. The only download for this specific dialogue is the .txt file itself.

While it comes with a character code already built-in, you can feel free to swap it around to your content. I would mainly advise leaving the girl's clothes on though (they get removed as the story progresses, and they make sense for the context of the story as a whole). The dialogue also is based off the man having a name as well - if you don't know how to set that, go to the "Custom" tab in Options and put a name into the "Dialogue Name" box in the bottom right (next to "Shuffle").

Additionally, this is just a draft, so to speak. Looking through it, I can see some issues with wording (i.e. I keep using the same adjectives over and over - "amazing" being probably the most egregious), but I suspect that most of the people who will make use of this will barely notice.

Warning: Depending on where the girl swallows, it might actually mess up certain lines of dialogue. I've done what I can to force actions in an attempt to keep them from messing up the code. But it still might. Because this is the first one of these I've ever made. And honestly, possibly the only one. That or just two, because I do have another idea rattling around in my head for one.

Story:
You are an honors student at the high school you're currently going to. Well, the grade is never specified but I feel high school fits best. You tend to get to school rather early because you have to take a public bus that runs on its own schedule, not the school's. As a result, you're one of the few people at school at this time. You like to go into the Janitor's Closet to study there, as you're friends with one of the custodians and it's far quieter in there...

However, one of the others who gets to school this early is "the Bully." (That's her name in this spoiler box because you can change it at your whim) She's been harassing you, teasing you, calling you names - basically everything in the book that's nonphysical. She would hunt you down before school started daily and taunt you until she got a reaction. She's let up on this behavior before school as of late, since she hasn't found your hiding spot. But today, she saw you walking in the closet. "This is it," she realizes. "I can finally corner him and have my way with him.

But what you DON'T know, however, is that she has a secret...

Bonus spoiler-ception for instructions on how to play:
No actions occur (in terms of pleasure) until the handjob. Let the dialogue run fully before having him cum. In my testing, I've found I can pretty much get him there by moving quickly over the course of the whole interaction once she grabs him.

Nothing special about position 2 or position 3, but they're also the ones that have tended to fuck up the most with the swallowing thing I mentioned above. Position 2 has 2 separate resistance dialogues, and all positions starting with #3 have 1-2 "Vigorous" dialogues.

Nothing much to mention whatsoever about positions 4 and 5 (unlike 2 and 3, who are unremarkable outside of their tendency to cause errors because she swallows).

Position 6 has the finale text coded into the pre-cum dialogue. So don't get close and wait the dialogue out, other than to try to time it appropriately with the actual climax.

You might notice similarities between my dialogue/my dialogue's progression one by Chipster, "Got The Lead!". This is because I used his as a sort of template to learn from in the creation of mine. So yeah. If you happen to read this for whatever reason, thanks Chipster. Also thanks to Pim_gd for his dialogue guide and the dialogue checker tool.

I present to you all...Hung Like A Bully. (yes I know the name probably sounds dumb but my story, my rules and I like the name so :P)

I might also go and make my own thread here so I have a repository for this dialogue and the other one if I ever make it. So it might be there too. Enjoy.

EDIT: While not perfect, I've found a background I feel is more suitable to the scenario than the current vanilla one. It's specifically one from {SyntaxTerror's Backgrounds Thread}; specifically, his Storage Room (3). Just do a Ctrl + F for it or scroll until you find it. I'm not going to post it here because I feel like somehow that's not a good thing to do and thus I'd rather direct you to his thread to get it direct from its source. Then you can download it and get it into your files and tweak the character code so that it defaults to this background.

EDIT II, The Edit takes Manhattan: I've made my own thread which has a slightly updated version of this dialogue as well as another one. This one works perfectly fine and you don't need to get the other version, I just tidied it up a tiny bit.

Attachments

Hung Like A Bullyv1.txt
27.1 KB · Views: 488

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.