SCLover's Imports (2 Viewers)

sclover13

Content Creator
I tried the Invisible Girl mod and it's broken for me even trying on clean Loader download. Just looks like this View attachment 142438
Are you trying to load it via moreclothing or in character folders?
Any other mod that attempts to reload the body back in will also break invisible girl.

Additionally. I just downloaded Sby's newest loader pack, disabled moreclothing, and tried Invisible Girl (Version 2 - not Version 1) and it worked.

EDIT: ExtraMod requires Template Extension to work. I just tried loading ExtraMod with 0 mods loaded, not even Template Extension (so a completely blank loader distro) and got this:
1673661653494.png

Added back Template Extension:
Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

And no issues. It works just with Template Extension and a blank loader.

Are you trying to use SDTL2 or something?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    614.5 KB · Views: 81

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
jueus chirst wtf is that

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
    416 KB · Views: 70

Edge1337

Vivacious Visitor
Are you trying to load it via moreclothing or in character folders?
Any other mod that attempts to reload the body back in will also break invisible girl.

Additionally. I just downloaded Sby's newest loader pack, disabled moreclothing, and tried Invisible Girl (Version 2 - not Version 1) and it worked.

EDIT: ExtraMod requires Template Extension to work. I just tried loading ExtraMod with 0 mods loaded, not even Template Extension (so a completely blank loader distro) and got this:
View attachment 142452

Added back Template Extension:
View attachment 142453
View attachment 142454
And no issues. It works just with Template Extension and a blank loader.

Are you trying to use SDTL2 or something?
Nope, just via putting it into $INIT

Tried doing the same as you, the cby's loader pack and still the same.

sclover13

Content Creator
Nope, just via putting it into $INIT

Tried doing the same as you, the cby's loader pack and still the same.
Hm. Load order might be an issue. Ive never attempted to load an ExtraMod mod via $INIT before. Generally non-code centric mods should not be in $INIT.

Have you tried loading it via the in-game swf loading button?

I've attempted to recreate the error by loading it in many different loader distros, one maxed out with almost every mainstream mod.
I havent found anything that could break it in the manner your game does.

I appreciate you helping me debug here.
Could you attach your $INIT$ mods.txt file?

EDIT: Oh, and just to make sure, you're using version 2 and not version 1 right? Version 1 had a few bugs that could cause things like this.

Last edited:

Edge1337

Vivacious Visitor
Hm. Load order might be an issue. Ive never attempted to load an ExtraMod mod via $INIT before. Generally non-code centric mods should not be in $INIT.

Have you tried loading it via the in-game swf loading button?

I've attempted to recreate the error by loading it in many different loader distros, one maxed out with almost every mainstream mod.
I havent found anything that could break it in the manner your game does.

I appreciate you helping me debug here.
Could you attach your $INIT$ mods.txt file?

EDIT: Oh, and just to make sure, you're using version 2 and not version 1 right? Version 1 had a few bugs that could cause things like this.
Oh it worked via just swf load! I guess it just doesn't like loading via INIT either. I tried different versions of mods.txt, one with just this mod, one with TemplateExtension before it, and one from the latest sby loader pack with Invisible Girl V2-Standard.swf at the end.

coolguy123456

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for this! It's actually layered correctly, but the masking is pixel perfect. This is a known issue that can cause flickering like this by some machines - I don't know why tbh.
However I can fix this by extending the art on the forearm by one pixel. Ill do that and reupload it.
Just loaded it through moreclothing and that seam was gone. Are you still planning on doing a dynamic hair for Ochako?

lipsticklover

Potential Patron
Ever since I got a new laptop that runs Windows 11 the slime girl mod doesn't work right anymore. It worked fine on my old Windows 10 laptop.

It behaves the same regardless of whether I use flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win_sa or flashplayer_32_sa versions of the flash player. It's the only mod I have loaded currently, so I don't think anything else is interfering with it.

Any ideas how to fix it, if there is a way?

screenshot0001.png

sclover13

Content Creator
Ever since I got a new laptop that runs Windows 11 the slime girl mod doesn't work right anymore. It worked fine on my old Windows 10 laptop.

It behaves the same regardless of whether I use flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win_sa or flashplayer_32_sa versions of the flash player. It's the only mod I have loaded currently, so I don't think anything else is interfering with it.

Any ideas how to fix it, if there is a way?

View attachment 147269
That is strange. What you're seeing there are the the masks not being "masked" as intended. What that means is there is something blocking the mask loading script from running. My best guess is that your attempting to run slime girl in Vanilla (non-Loader distro) or there's another Loader INIT mod thats interfering with it.

lipsticklover

Potential Patron
That is strange. What you're seeing there are the the masks not being "masked" as intended. What that means is there is something blocking the mask loading script from running. My best guess is that your attempting to run slime girl in Vanilla (non-Loader distro) or there's another Loader INIT mod thats interfering with it.

It seems you are correct. I sure do feel silly, lol! It had been a while since I had played SDT so I forgot about using the loader.swf file instead of SDT.swf.

BakaPanda

Potential Patron
I have found a problem with your Cutie Face mod, when she has a tan applied the nose bridge and upper lip area bugs out, and when using lipstick the upper lip and lower lip have two different colours. Is there any chance you can fix this?

Thanks as always, I love your mods!

P.S. I'm also hoping you release that jinx face mod as well!

1692214258911.png
1692214320462.png
1692214387306.png

sclover13

Content Creator
I have found a problem with your Cutie Face mod, when she has a tan applied the nose bridge and upper lip area bugs out, and when using lipstick the upper lip and lower lip have two different colours. Is there any chance you can fix this?

Thanks as always, I love your mods!

P.S. I'm also hoping you release that jinx face mod as well!

View attachment 148952View attachment 148953View attachment 148954
Thanks!
I don't recall if I ever set up cutie face to be tan-compatible.

With the newest version of EM, tanning is now a reality, where before it was just a dream. I'll go back and look at the mod and see what I can do.
Same for the lipstick, it's a blendmode issue that's coloring the lipstick incorrectly. This was also fixed in later iterations of EM and needs to be reflected with cutie face.

I'll try to carve out sometime this week it to fix it.

I appreciate the bug report!

BakaPanda

Potential Patron
Thanks!
I don't recall if I ever set up cutie face to be tan-compatible.

With the newest version of EM, tanning is now a reality, where before it was just a dream. I'll go back and look at the mod and see what I can do.
Same for the lipstick, it's a blendmode issue that's coloring the lipstick incorrectly. This was also fixed in later iterations of EM and needs to be reflected with cutie face.

I'll try to carve out sometime this week it to fix it.

I appreciate the bug report!
Hello again, hope I'm not bothering you but three weeks have passed so I was just wondering if you had made any progress on the fix for cutie face yet?
Also on an unrelated note, are you still working on the Jinx face and would you release it for use?

Many thanks!

sclover13

Content Creator
Hello again, hope I'm not bothering you but three weeks have passed so I was just wondering if you had made any progress on the fix for cutie face yet?
Also on an unrelated note, are you still working on the Jinx face and would you release it for use?

Many thanks!
I did fix the tanning on the cutie face, however if I forgot to upload it I won't get the chance for a while. I'm away my business trip for quite a long time and don't have my PC with me. The next chance I get I'll take a look though.
Same for the jinx face sadly

BakaPanda

Potential Patron
I did fix the tanning on the cutie face, however if I forgot to upload it I won't get the chance for a while. I'm away my business trip for quite a long time and don't have my PC with me. The next chance I get I'll take a look though.
Same for the jinx face sadly
Oh okay, how long are we talking exactly? You don't have to answer if you don't want of course

sclover13

Content Creator
Hello again, I would love to know if you're still working on the Jinx face and will release it anytime soon?

I also have encountered another issue with the cutie face, when applying the fuller lips mod it unloads the cutie face or just breaks it completely.
Ah! I hate to admit, I forgot this request. Now that I got my setup back online I'll jump that next in the docket.

Unfortunately, cutie-face and fuller lips are not compatible. Cutie Face changes the location of the lips rather aggressively, whereas Fuller lips just adds more volume to the vanilla lips. I might be able to make a fuller lips version of cutie face, but that would take some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.