Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Back in Buisness)

I like your Peach and Daisy outfits, but the Daisy one always requires a bit of work to set up for me because I prefer to use the custom hair found in this thread: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=405.msg3957#msg3957 when I play the game with her, so I end up having to remove the earrings, then applying a modified version of my preferred character hair and code so her hair color looks right when I use it. Still, it's a very nice outfit, so I find the effort worth it. Thanks for making it, and i look forward to seeing your future works.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Glad to see you got your mods debugged. Just got the ones I had again. Looking forward to future releases. Any idea where you will be starting from on your request list?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Belle.
Abby
Beast
Superman
Yu-Gi-Oh Hims
Mario
Luigi
Fred
Shaggy
Velma (I want to redo her sweater. I'm not exactly happy with it and know I can do better.)

I'm trying to keep the Him Her ratio even.

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron

Btw, if it's okay with you I might attempt doing a recolour of the Obelisk blue uniform, since I'd like to try and make a 4th version where Asuka is brainwashed by the Society of Light. (Lighter blue + White uniform)

I think someone's already made a swf Momoyo from Majikoi clothing import, but do you know anything about Asagi Igawa from Taimanin Asagi?

I'd kill to see that tight and ripped latex suit of hers made.

Asagi_Igawa.jpg

PS do you do SWF hairs aswell?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

No problem on the Obelisk "society of light" uniform, (better if you have a ref) I'll have an altered version up soon as well as the yu-gi-oh hims. I can add the new latex suit request into my list simple enough, (because that's HOT!) but no I don't do swf hairs...yet ;D

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Mario & Luigi)

Your stuff is great, thank you very much and keep up the good work :)
+1 on your karma from me!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Yu-gi-oh GX: Society of Light Her)

SOL? Shit outta luck? lmao! ;D Thanks. I'm currently trying to finish up the hims and added the duel disks for each costume.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Do it or Else!)

*reads topic header* "Do It or Else", what the hell does that me--OOOOHHHHH.

Never mind.

And now a fun new fact: After 25 years, Shigeru Miyamoto has revealed the last names of Mario and Luigi!

Ready?

They don't have any. Its just Mario and Luigi.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I take it you've never seen the live action Super Mario Brothers movie. Mario specifically states (in a smartass tone)
GUY: "What's your name?"
Mario: "Mario!"
GUY: "What's your last name?"
GUY: "Your name is Mario Mario?"
Mario: "Yeah, you got a problem with that!?" ;D.
As for the "Do it or Else" mod, I had the idea late one night, and figured what the hell, why not. ;D Someone's sure to get a kick out of it.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Dante said:
I take it you've never seen the live action Super Mario Brothers movie. Mario specifically states (in a smartass tone)
GUY: "What's your name?"
GUY: "What's your last name?"
GUY: "Your name is Mario Mario?"
Mario: "Yeah, you got a problem with that!?" ;D.
As for the "Do it or Else" mod, I had the idea late one night, and figured what the hell, why not. ;D Someone's sure to get a kick out of it.

Yeah, I remember that movie. While its one of the worst things ever done to humanity, there were some good quorable moments. And Dennis Hopper's sons mocked him for doing it a LOT.

Also: good job with the YGO GX hims. Will you try any outfits for the other series (original, 5DS, Zexal)?

ANOTHER FUN FACT STRAIGHT FROM MIYAMOTO:

The Koopalings are NOT Bowsers kids. Only Bowser Jr. is his actual son.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Yu-gi-oh GX Judai & Duel Discs)

Tu-shay ;).

I plan to finish off the GX school uniforms and move on to the rest of my hims & hers. I may come back and do some of the original Yugioh characters (Yugi, Kieba, etc) later on, but for now it's just going to be the requested GX versions.

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Superman, Yu-gi-oh GX Judai Yuki & Duel Discs)

Once I find someone that does a Asuka, Momoyo and Asagi (+Clothing) SWF hair styles my SDT dreams will be complete.

Thanks to you, Asuka can finally have her way with Judai, or should that be vice versa?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Superman, Yu-gi-oh GX Judai Yuki & Duel Discs)

Figured you would enjoy that. I was going to save it till I had them all finished and put them all up at once, but I got sidetracked by other mods, and just decided to let it go early. Have fun, and enjoy. ;D

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Superrman!?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

You rock man!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Nintendo doesn't really acknowledge the Mario film, as they shouldn't.

Good work on this stuff. Only have 2 suggestions, the Yu-gi-oh stuff, you should zip it into one folder. Also, the spoiler tag makes things prettier.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@ zzaaapp002: Thank you, now use him to go pound the fuck out of Asoka Tano ;D.
@ blackdragoon06: Don't forget to thank PenKnight as well. If it wasn't for him mentioning your request, I probably never would have made them.
@ Anonymous: Thank you for the compliment, and I'll get to work on the spoiler tags soon.

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@ zzaaapp002: Thank you, now use him to go pound the fuck out of Asoka Tano ;D.
@ blackdragoon06: Don't forget to thank PenKnight as well. If it wasn't for him mentioning your request, I probably never would have made them.
@ Anonymous: Thank you for the compliment, and I'll get to work on the spoiler tags soon.

Will do, btw do you want me to post Asagi references?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I guess a couple good side shots couldn't hurt. The one you've already posted was decent enough for me to get started.

dcfan

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Abby Scuito)

Just a heads up, Abby doesn't work. Just tried it and nothing happens (got the newest loader)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.