Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports.

Non-loader mods only...okay. I was just wondering. Karma wasn't really the reason I started making these anyway ;D. I'm happy with what I get, and glad people like them.

I do need a hand though. Is there any component in the Mod Template v0.94.3 that follows the "newback" but is behind everything? I'm trying to make Abby's labcoat come around her back, but I don't want it between her legs. If not oh well, I'll figure something out. Working on finishing the boots for now ;D.

screen.png

BTW: No the skirt and stockings are not final, it's just my template. Still have to shade, shine, add frill, studded belt, and stocking tattoo.

ModGuy

Content Creator

If you want to add a component behind her legs, then I'd do something a little more:

Locate the object for her back leg.
Use the parent object, and add a child at a lower layer with "addChildAt".
Register it for removal.

If you need more info let me know.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Thanks for the sweet Inuyasha, Underworld, FMA and YGO mods man! (The others too but especially those!)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Thanks Modguy. I'll see if I can get it to work. I've got her boot and stockings done, all that's left is the skirt and lab coat.
And your welcome zzaapp002

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Fixed it, sorry about that. Funny story. I fixed the bug and posted it this morning, but just as I laid down in bed I realized. "Oh crap! I left the blue penis outline!" I got back up, fixed it and put it on mediafire, deleted the other one, but when I went to post the link, my internet shut down. I had to wait until later on to get back online to correct the problem.

ModGuy

Content Creator

dantethedarkprince said:
My future mods list includes, but is not limited to:

Twisted Princesses - Belle (1)
Twisted Princesses - Evil Snow White
Princess Peach (Pink Dress) (1)
Princess Daisy (Yellow Dress) (1)
Trinity - The Matrix (1)
Isabel - Your Highness
Elizabeth Swan - Deadman's Chest (1)
Kagome - Inuyasha
Songo - Inuyasha
Drow Elf (1)
Moon Elf (1)
Sun Elf (1)
Viking Girl (1)
Farm Girl - (Flannel shirt, kona's white bra, cut off blue jean short shorts) (1)
Nun (1)
Alice - Resident Evil (Red Cut Dress, and combat Boots) (1)
Daphne - Scooby Doo (1)
Velma - Scooby Doo (1)
Valkyrie
Orc Female (1)
Winry Rockbell (3 different costumes) - FMA
Olivier Armstrong - FMA
Lust - FMA
Female Assassin - Assassin's Creed
Faye Valentine
The Beast - Beauty and the Beast (1)
Gaston - Beauty and the Beast
The Huntsman - Snow White
Mario Mario
Luigi Mario
Neo - The Matrix
Prince Thadius - Your Highness
Captain Jack sparrow
Davy Jones (1)
Miroku - Inuyasha
Sesshomaru
Orc Warrior (1)
Minotaur (1)
Troll
Viking Warrior (1)
Kratos - God of War
Hulk (1)
Ironman
Superman (1)
Wolverine
Soldier
Master Chief (1)
Fred - Scooby Doo
Shaggy - Scooby Doo
Robo Cop (1)
Edward Elric - FMA
Alphonse Elric (armor) - FMA
Alex Armstrong - FMA
Ezio Auditore - Assassins Creed

Ooft.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah I know, BIG LIST. But I really do intend to make them all. I got a reference folder FULL of pictures. I haven't had much time to work on them this weekend. Had three dinners to go to, two cakes, and 90 miles to drive. Happy Birthday to me ;D.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

You're welcome. I'm glad you guys like these so much. I'm starting to get that long list whittled down, little by little. That dress template is starting to come in handy.

I hope a few people can actually get going with the tutorial I made. I figure there may be a few artists out there who had the same issues I did getting started. Who knows maybe more modders will begin to pop up soon. Should be interesting to see what they'll come up with.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

The Daphine one looks almost too real! Great job. Also like the different twist on Dasiy and Peach dresses too! That stuffer arm looks official as well. And if you still taking any votes. I vote for any Final Fantasy girl :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

What do you mean "too real". And yes I'm still taking votes, but I need specifics. The only FF girls I know about are the ones from FF-VIII and FF-X2...and Tifa ;D. I don't make your choice, without your vote. If you don't see one you want on the list, make a request.

and Oh yeah, Modguy, is there any way to well....

SDS_screen.png

I managed to get some of it to work decently with your SDS Super DoggyStyle mod, but do you know if it is possible to attach a pivot to his knee and bring it to the front, whlie it rotates to follow the path of the penis.

I want his leg to go up and down, but pivot in place at the knee.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

dantethedarkprince said:
What do you mean "too real". And yes I'm still taking votes, but I need specifics. The only FF girls I know about are the ones from FF-VIII and FF-X2...and Tifa ;D. I don't make your choice, without your vote. If you don't see one you want on the list, make a request.

and Oh yeah, Modguy, is there any way to well....

SDS_screen.png

I managed to get some of it to work decently with your SDS Super DoggyStyle mod, but do you know if it is possible to attach a pivot to his knee and bring it to the front, whlie it rotates to follow the path of the penis.

I want his leg to go up and down, but pivot in place at the knee.

"Too real" as in better than the real thing actually drawn by the people who made her character up!!

As for my vote, Tifa has been done already. With FF8, Im not really a fan of. Id go with Yuna from FFX2. Rikku can be done mostly with the in game costume options. Never did get into Paine and felt she was just added for whatever sake. Regarding Yuna outfit, Id go with her Gunner outfit. The default one I believe from that game.

Also a side ? if you will... is it possible to have a dynamic costume? (lacking proper term there) Im trying to say something like her costume change mid game like in flow with a dialogue or something? Like Yunas dresspshere changes if a the dialogue says a certain word.

I see SDS is coming along. You using the Bulk as a test? Wouldn't it be easier to use the default guy in this case?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Ah, thanks. Chances are I'll end up working some more on Velma's sweater. Dynamic costumes are a possibility but, not by me. An I don't' think it's possible to have a characters outfit change from dialogue.

As for the SDS:

Bulk's my pride and joy. He was my first request and the first of my him mods. I already had his pieces together so i figured I'd go with him. Plus once you load up Modguys patch, the him components, minus the penis, disappear.

And I got so more done with tweaking ;D , but it's more of a side project, and most likely will not be up for release. Unless I can get it to work without clipping so badly.

This is what i was trying to explain:
Super_Bulk_Doggy_Style.png

ModGuy

Content Creator

Functionality exists within SDT to get a little further.
You may wish to look in to g.changeLayer
Adopting your own IK is not the best idea, instead just control it like I control the extra arm: ENTER_FRAME event.

EDIT:
Things to fix in your imports:
The inclusion of multiple frames causes the mod to reload several times. Remove all frames except one in the main timeline.
You leave a LOT of unused elements and bitmaps in there, after removing a few I reduced the size of your peach mod from ~150k to 22k. I could probably have removed even more.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Huh... I was wondering why they were so big. Your talking about, in laments terms, prune the excess elements and drag the layouts used to the main time line to make one frame, correct? Still new to modding and learning as I go along. However, once I'm sure I have figured out everything I need to about the Loader template, I'll re-post each link with the fixed version and reset the name to (Updated)

Holy crap. I took it down from 151k to 20.4k Okay I got it now.

One thing I do need is someone to send me a copy of the loader template with "arms behind back" activated. I've tried ten (guessing... I lost count) different ways to modify the coding, but my arms behind the back still doesn't work.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

Wait I thought SDS wa still glitchy(neck area breaking or my guess "some hitbox thing pertaining to penis causes neck to break cause head trying to collide said hitbox" or something like that, oh and no sounds when in SDS, SDS works half the time for me and evn then sometime doesn't wanna "deepthroat"

ModGuy

Content Creator

dantethedarkprince said:
Huh... I was wondering why they were so big. Your talking about, in laments terms, prune the excess elements and drag the layouts used to the main time line to make one frame, correct?
One thing I do need is someone to send me a copy of the loader template with "arms behind back" activated. I've tried ten (guessing... I lost count) different ways to modify the coding, but my arms behind the back still doesn't work.

You don't need anything on the frame, just make sure that the required elements are exported for actionscript.
What I mean is: Delete all frames on the main timeline, place all the code on the last remaining frame.
Because you have multiple frames, the swf "plays", it repeatedly executes the script on the frame causing massive lag.

Sovereign899 said:
Wait I thought SDS wa still glitchy(neck area breaking or my guess "some hitbox thing pertaining to penis causes neck to break cause head trying to collide said hitbox" or something like that, oh and no sounds when in SDS, SDS works half the time for me and evn then sometime doesn't wanna "deepthroat"

SDS is seriously broken, it was never meant to be anything more than a proof of concept.
Source is freely available AFAIK so anyone can build on it and fix the problems whenever they want.
I was just messing with positioning then someone said I should release it.

EDIT:
For the arms behind:
Her Components -> Her Right Arm -> newupperarmr
It's the second frame in that object's timeline.
Make sure to uncomment the code for it too:

Code:
//----------------------------misc code, function calls---------------------------\\
//adds arms:back support
upperarmr.stop();
upperarmr.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,armPosition);

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah I got the lag issue, but thought my laptop was just over heating. I got it now about the action scripting. Thanks for the arm coding. I'm about to test it with Twisted Belle. Speaking of:

One more question. Rather than "Open the game" "Press (I)" "Generate character code" and save that to a notepad to distribute with the mods I make. How exactly do I add the character code directly to the mod so it opens loaded and ready to go?

And SDS Bulk will likely be scrapped anyway, or at least put on the back burner until I learn more about flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.