Various Dialog requests (1 Viewer)

Xiobe

Potential Patron
karlpaws said:
I read your Futa dialog, and thought over the ideas you had in the writeup and in the dialog, and I'm just not getting the inspiration. The way I'd be doing it, the leader of the gang would be either on the sidelines, or behind/under the new girl or the one getting sucked. The new girl would be blowing the other members of the group, verbally abused, tits pinched, maybe a handjob, and otherwise used as a cumbucket. If she was the only futa in a group of females, then I'd have them rotate in turn using her as a "who can suck the big dick the most" kinda measuring post, and them forcing her to cum til she dropped.

I might come back to this story when I get a few more ideas.

In the meantime, I think I can do that succubus one you and Pim wanted.

The idea behind it is that you're the victim and also being pleasured and forced to like it. Yeah, the victim would normally be the one being pleasured, but the point of this one is that the player is the victim, not the aggressor. The point of everyone in the situation being a futa is just a personal fantasy of mine where everyone in the school (maybe even the world) is a futa and you've been transfered to this school for bad girls with very low adult supervision. You live there and some bullies spot you as the new kid and start teasing you. Maybe to make you their sexy toy, maybe to bring you into their group. I reccomend the futa humper to play up the "you're the victim" theme and to emphasize that there is definitely more than two people involved (for immersion)

karlpaws said:
Here's my offering for the demon feeding scenario.

[Cum Swallowing Demon]
couldn't think of a decent name. The situation is that you're a captive/slave of a demon lady who sucks you off multiple times everyday and uses your cum to give her power (or recharge it or something).The only reason she doesn't kill/eat you is because she needs your seed and doesn't care any more than that (or does she?).

I did the first day she catches "you". With feedback I could build a couple other ending options, or make it run longer if that is wanted.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4250.0

I just read through most of it and love it! It's a lot better than I imagined anyone making it. I easpecailly love how you have her speaking to him with her mind. She can't be interupted which makes a lot of sense considering she's a demon/monster girl

cookiemonste said:
I could do the caring sister the demanding boss and the proud teacher.

Sounds great, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks again everyone!

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Which one do you wwant to play first?
I haven't started a new dialogue and I haven't decided yet which one to start with.

Xiobe

Potential Patron
f93 said:
Fixed a few weird uses of homonyms (hear instead of here, etc) in Futa Academy, filled one of the other requests.
[attachurl=1]
[attachurl=2]

Just read through your shota dialog and it's amazing! I love it. Thanks a bunch!

And thanks for the further corrections!

f93

Casual Client
Another request filled - the Science Lady. If I write any more, I will make a thread collecting all the ones I've posted.
This dialogue is meant to go with a woman wearing a labcoat, possibly with one of the camera mods. The only other clothing mentioned is the goggles that she decided not to wear. The dialogue may feel a little stilted and clinical at parts, but it's kind of meant to be like that (she only uses the player name once, preferring to call you "Test subject"). She's either dictating notes or giving commentary on the video as she goes.

Attachments

scientist.txt
5.1 KB · Views: 478

Xiobe

Potential Patron
cookiemonste said:
Which one do you wwant to play first?
I haven't started a new dialogue and I haven't decided yet which one to start with.

Any one you want is find. I like them all equally.

f93 said:
Another request filled - the Science Lady. If I write any more, I will make a thread collecting all the ones I've posted.
This dialogue is meant to go with a woman wearing a labcoat, possibly with one of the camera mods. The only other clothing mentioned is the goggles that she decided not to wear. The dialogue may feel a little stilted and clinical at parts, but it's kind of meant to be like that (she only uses the player name once, preferring to call you "Test subject"). She's either dictating notes or giving commentary on the video as she goes.

Excellent dialog. I read through it and loved it!

f93

Casual Client
I tried writing the Kung Fu Teacher one before, but it turned out so shitty that I just abandoned it. The intro always sounded really awkward, and most of the rest of it was way too generic. Maybe I'll get back to it at some point, but I kind of doubt it.
Also, I only just now got to checking for Labcoat mods, and none exist. Weird.

f93

Casual Client
Added the second Futa Blackmail scenario to my thread, as well as adding a bunch of corrections. Went for more of a "shy religious girl who secretly has a dick is found out by slutty roommate" kind of thing. Intricate little work with variables means that he (she) becomes more willing after the first time and so on. As always, my thread is linked in my signature.
A shame you'll be too busy to post much. I'm running low on suggestions I can actually fill. Any incest or loli stuff from me would just be cringe-inducingly awful, and that's about 90% of the suggestions I see.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4250.0

I have a Bodyguard dialog up. It is more of a rescue than a pre-encounter arrangement. Should be vague enough to work either way though.

The Hermit

Potential Patron
The Hermit said:
Xiobe said:
[Demanding Boss Lady]
Your boss has you come into her office. She promises you a promotion of being one and only assistant. However, she wants to see if you have what it takes to meet her standard. So she gives you a blow job to see how long you can last before you climax and how many times you can climax before getting too tired. She is mainly unimpressed with you, but says you may have potential.

[Proud Teacher]
You (the student) have been making pretty bad/average grades. Your teacher has been tutoring you privately for past 2 months (nothing sexual yet). Eventually your grades have started to improve. To reward you, she decides to give you your first blowjob and promises many more "rewards" in the future as long as your grades improve. She likes to remind you that you still have a long way to go with your studies.

Proud Teacher is similar to one on my to-do list and I like Demanding Boss.
I'll see what I can do... ;-)

Demanding Boss Lady - 10% complete
Proud Teacher - 75% complete

The Hermit

Potential Patron
Xiobe said:
[Proud Teacher]
You (the student) have been making pretty bad/average grades. Your teacher has been tutoring you privately for past 2 months (nothing sexual yet). Eventually your grades have started to improve. To reward you, she decides to give you your first blowjob and promises many more "rewards" in the future as long as your grades improve. She likes to remind you that you still have a long way to go with your studies.

I finished this last week and thought I posted it then! :o
Anyway, my version is available from here.

derpwoolf79

Potential Patron
Hey, so... i dunno if you're ever gonna see this, but i kinda like the idea for the bully dialogue? Might just take that one on. Just thought I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.