Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

Morazad

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Syx of Manaworld Comics)

OP - Original Post.

Love your work by the way Dante.

pinosante

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Syx & Asagi Igawa)

Dante: the new Syx mod looks incredible. SUPER HOT! Thanks a lot! :)

silentsky

Potential Patron

Well now you've officially reached LEGENDARY modding greatness. THANK YOU for the Asagi mod! ;D :D ;D :D

Kyro

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Alice of R.E, Angel Wings + Halo & The Beast)

Dante said:
This guy is going to be a big one. I browsed for hours before finally settling on this guy, and he's been sitting in my reference folder for weeks now. Very soon, he'll be one of my many him mods.

Can you really resist the preview, Kyro?

Hmm, nope couldn't resist lol. Looks like it will be good, I will be awaiting it! And nice job on the outfit! >.>

Well only one thing(well two lol) that kinda bothers me a little is:
z6x9G.png

Doesn't look quite right.

LrDZO.jpg

Should be more like this. Just remember that it is kinda a metal piece. >.> (Well looks like metal to me lol)

Also the purple bit* just above the metal bit is a little too out of place because of the so different color compared to color of the rest. Really just need it a little darker than the main color of the outfit instead of a whole kinda different color lol. (I'm sure you know what I mean lol >.>)

wvWWk.png

pinosante

Potential Patron

Dante, I see a little quirky thing in the Syx mod...

The breasts... When you she moves up and down, the breasts move, and the black bra thing, move with them... Where the bra is supposed to touch the middle section, it moves over it in a pretty weird way, which gives the impression that the breast is in the front layer, in front of the character-mid-section layer. You see what I mean? Is this hard to fix?

All in all, the mod looks fantastic, don't get me wrong. It's insta-boner-quality!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@Kyro: It's funny, but that's the actual reference that I drew the leg from. I tried to get it as close as possible.

@pinosante: The bigger the breast the worse the clipping issue. It was a lot worse until I widened the chest bit. Yes the "newnippler" is indeed in front of the chest. If I put it behind the chest it becomes attached to the hue slider, and changes with the skin code. It is indeed difficult to counteract.

Kyro

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@Kyro: It's funny, but that's the actual reference that I drew the leg from. I tried to get it as close as possible.

Never mind then, I'm sure I can just not pay too much attention to it and just enjoy the outfit lol. >.>

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Oh no, I aim to please and I did tell you to point out bugs. I understand about the metallic armor bit, but the dark purple coloring? Do me a favor and put an arrow on your screen shot pointing it out (Open with paint, draw me an arrow). Cause I didn't understand where you are talking about.

rle68

Potential Patron

ABSOFUCKING LUTELY LOVE IT...

my vote
him

hulk

batman
flash.. would be kinda easy ( costume wise)
aquaman...same deal costume
capt america .. yes i know shield would be an inside view on the right arm.. leave it in the background lol...

her
any superhero woman.. i can give u refs if you want.. would love to help out

just saw the or else mod and knew i had to ask...can you do a punisher him costume with the or else mod its classic.. thanks again its freakin sweet!

dcfan

Potential Patron

More DC ladies porfavor

Fantastic work Dante, can't wait to see what comes next.

fallout666

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Oh no, I aim to please and I did tell you to point out bugs. I understand about the metallic armor bit, but the dark purple coloring? Do me a favor and put an arrow on your screen shot pointing it out (Open with paint, draw me an arrow). Cause I didn't understand where you are talking about.

just like he said if find flaw make picture of it highlight or find way people can see it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@rle68: I believe Mike is working on Captain America, and you know I suggested the same thing about the shield, except I said to attach it to the holding arm. I'll add the others, because I do indeed believe they'd be simple enough to make. I don't need the references because I already have so many due to the fact that I've downloaded "The Great Scott" - Justice League Hentai Comic. Located here:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/210201/862a465726/

It's actually a good read, and a great hentai. Page 15 made me laugh my ass off ;D.

As for the Punisher with the "Or Else" mod.....

HELL YEAH, I FUCKING LOVE IT ;D!

This costume what you had in mind?
punisher_by_planetdarkone-d2ab5u7.jpg

@dcfan: I was thinking of making Zatanna, Huntress, and Black Canary. If you got another more specific one in mind, you know what to do.

dcfan

Potential Patron

Well those are the 3 that off the top of my head I would have chose, but I'll throw out Batwoman (Kate Kane), a Batgirl (60's TV style or any of them really) and Poison Ivy, a comic style Harley Quinn and maybe a Catwoman (comic style)

Although knowing Zatanna is coming (lol) makes me happy

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Not a problem at all. The DC costumes are actually fairly simple to accomplish. Chances are I'll have them done pretty quickly, Zatanna first.

mike

Casual Client

Dante said:
@rle68: I believe Mike is working on Captain America, and you know I suggested the same thing about the shield, except I said to attach it to the holding arm.

You can do it, I haven't got time to make anything at the moment.

Awesome stuff by the way. I love the twisted belle and asagi is well done too. I'll have to do a full report about the mods I've tried but for the time being check the arms on back for asagi, the gloves don't cover the hands completely.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Alright, I'll give it a go. Glad you liked the Belle and Asagi. Hmm, i actually didn't notice that mistake. Must of been a shift when I used the arrow keys to move the points around. I fix it real quick, while I'm adjusting the right calf. Thanks for the bug report Mike.

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron

Great job on the asagi costume i really love it actually i never dared to ask anyone for it but i really kinda wanted it tho hahaha lots of thanks

rle68

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@rle68: I believe Mike is working on Captain America, and you know I suggested the same thing about the shield, except I said to attach it to the holding arm. I'll add the others, because I do indeed believe they'd be simple enough to make. I don't need the references because I already have so many due to the fact that I've downloaded "The Great Scott" - Justice League Hentai Comic. Located here:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/210201/862a465726/

It's actually a good read, and a great hentai. Page 15 made me laugh my ass off ;D.

As for the Punisher with the "Or Else" mod.....

HELL YEAH, I FUCKING LOVE IT ;D!

This costume what you had in mind?
punisher_by_planetdarkone-d2ab5u7.jpg

@dcfan: I was thinking of making Zatanna, Huntress, and Black Canary. If you got another more specific one in mind, you know what to do.
'
'

Dante thats perfect.. couldnt ask for any better im glad you like the idea

as a side not with the superhero woman.. maybe not all of the costumes but parts of them might be easier?
ill send you some ideas later

Kyro

Potential Patron

index-1.png

index-2.jpg

It's just a bit darker, not a whole kinda different color lol.

fallout666 said:
just like he said if find flaw make picture of it highlight or find way people can see it.

I did put pictures on my post, can see them... right? Should be able to, the fact that I changed settings on Photobucket so other people can't find the pictures I upload shouldn't stop people seeing the pictures I post. >.>

And I would of thought anyone would get what I meant by ''the purple bit just above the metal bit'' because its just above the metal bit and also it is in the center of the pic. If I meant something else I would put that in the center of the pic lol. >.>

Edit:
index-3.png
index-4.png
There's just too much of a difference on darkest color.

Well I had a closer look and the darkest color on the ref pic is similar to yours but on the game it just doesn't look quite right... The color of it as a whole just seems so different from the outfit color...

Well it is supposed to be a kinda different purple but the rest of the purple below it(on the leg, well calf(?)) should be similar color maybe that is what's making the color of it seem more out of place lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.