Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

dongar1

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Alice of R.E & Angel Wings + Halo)

More Inuyasha babes please, and more Bleach babes if you would be so kind...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I guess that would be a "vote" towards Kagome and Songo, and a very vague request.

Come on man you're going to have to give me specifics ;D. I don't watch Bleach, so I don't know who the characters are, and I don't know you, so I don't know who you want done. I need a name and a reference. You provide that, and I'll fulfill your request.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

You know, I just had a thought: what about stuff based on the G1 version of G.I. Joe (Lady Jaye and Flint, Scarlett and Duke, Cover Girl and Shipwreck, Brittany "Bree" Van Mark and Life Line*, Baroness and Destro, Zartana and Mainframe**)

*Life Line met Brittany in the episode "Million Dollar Medic". Even though its a cartoon, its implied during the 3rd half of the show that the two hooked up. And when I say hooked up, I mean they did the Shasta McNasty. Yes, it was a horrible euphanism for sex I know. And I saw that show when it was on. Dear God...
**These two get shipped. A lot

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

See, now that's a request, lol. I see what I can come up with, but I was actually thinking about a Baroness, after watching G.I. Joe last night.

Man...I'm gonna have to come up with a system here. Votes get a tally mark (#), and Requests get a (R)

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Dante said:
I see what I can come up with, but I was thinking about a Baroness.

Man...I'm gonna have to come up with a system here. Votes get a tally mark (#), and Requests get a (R)

That actually coulld be quite helpful, it'd keep things nice and balanced.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Alice of R.E, Angel Wings + Halo & The Beast)

It's finally happened and I can use this line, with a smile on my face!
The views for my thread have reach:​
47614b69_It_s_Over_9000_by_Hellknight10.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D​

dongar1

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Alice of R.E, Angel Wings + Halo & The Beast)

Sorry about being vague, but Bleach has so many lovelies that there are too many to mention between main characters, Arrancars and so on. And, being a requester, and since I already hinted towards Sango and Kagome, thought it rude to keep going on and on and I should be happy with what pops up. Sorry for being old-fashioned. Anyway, Momo, Honshou Chizuru, Ise Nanao, Koutestu Isane, Kuchiki Hisana, Nemu, Luppi. Ochi Misato and so on. I hope that you watch a few episodes, it''s not that bad (especially episode 228).

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron

Here's some Asagi References you wanted.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1326495
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=142625
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331235

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@ dongar1: Now that's more like it. I'll put them on the list and get to them as I go. I wasn't trying to sound like an ass, sorry if I came off that way.

@balckdragoon06: Oh yeah, those are great! She'll definitely be done here soon.

Kyro

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@balckdragoon06: Oh yeah, those are great! She'll definitely be done here soon.

Maybe even do a orc ''him''? Looked for examples from it but couldn't find any good shots and don't want to spoil it for me. >.> (I've seen some of it before but kept forgetting to check it up lol) But I'd be happy with any orc lol. >.>

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

This guy is going to be a big one. I browsed for hours before finally settling on this guy, and he's been sitting in my reference folder for weeks now. Very soon, he'll be one of my many him mods.

Can you really resist the preview, Kyro?

Mounted_Orc_Render.png

bloodsuckern

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Syx of Manaworld Comics)

What's the mods name in OP's gif?
searched for x-ray and seethrough/googled them but couldn't find any mod for the x-ray vision shown in the image. Where get?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

You don't get. It's not a mod, it's an animation. I'm looking into it though, so maybe one day. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

....OP?

bloodsuckern

Potential Patron

Dante said:
You don't get. It's not a mod, it's an animation. I'm looking into it though, so maybe one day. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

I am sooo sorry didn't mean to push anyone or annoy, but thanks been looking since 2 am good nite bye

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I'm not annoyed, nor do I feel pushed ;D. The fact that people are still asking me about it just proves to me that it's worth attempting.

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

DAMN THAT GIF IS HOT. I so wish that was in the game. Ill pay anyone $30 if they do that for a futa dick. Not much i know, but I can't afford more.

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Wait, wait, wait... A gif?

The fact that you are modding a flash game and posting on forums on the internet, yet do not know what OP and GIF mean, baffles me (no offense).

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I know what a gif image is, I make them all the time. I was asking if you meant a gif image or an actual mod. As for OP, I still have no idea. No offense taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.