Custom characters dont show up right (1 Viewer)

TurboNexus

Potential Patron
Im very new to this stuff and i know only 3-4% of how this all works,so lets get started.

So im starting the game and i go to options,modding tab and i load the characters but when i load them the hair and some of the clothing are missing,the hair is the default one and on some characters the clothes arent there.
I use the sby loader.Tried the with a normal one and its still bugged.
So if anyone can help me fix the problem.

stuntcock

Content Creator
TurboNexus said:
So im starting the game and i go to options,modding tab and i load the characters
I assume that you mean "I loaded a Character List Backup file (something with a .sdt file extension)". If so, it's only half of what you need.

The .sdt file is just a big list of character names, thumbnail images, and charcodes. The charcodes will make reference to custom hair and clothing files, but the game can't actually load them if you haven't downloaded the necessary SWF and PNG files. Even if you have acquired the necessary files, they won't load unless your subfolders are named correctly.

The first step is "tell us which .sdt file you're using." If you can remember where you found it (such as lolhentai), then post a link. Try to return to the download location, and check whether there were any accompanying downloads (such as a "content pack" or "SWF archive").

If you already have the content files, then look for a README document. Ensure that you've extracted the files into the correct folder; re-extract them (or adjust the folder names) if necesary.

It's very unlikely that this problem has anything to do with the Loader.

TurboNexus

Potential Patron
stuntcock said:
TurboNexus said:
So im starting the game and i go to options,modding tab and i load the characters
I assume that you mean "I loaded a Character List Backup file (something with a .sdt file extension)". If so, it's only half of what you need.

The .sdt file is just a big list of character names, thumbnail images, and charcodes. The charcodes will make reference to custom hair and clothing files, but the game can't actually load them if you haven't downloaded the necessary SWF and PNG files. Even if you have acquired the necessary files, they won't load unless your subfolders are named correctly.

The first step is "tell us which .sdt file you're using." If you can remember where you found it (such as lolhentai), then post a link. Try to return to the download location, and check whether there were any accompanying downloads (such as a "content pack" or "SWF archive").

If you already have the content files, then look for a README document. Ensure that you've extracted the files into the correct folder; re-extract them (or adjust the folder names) if necesary.

It's very unlikely that this problem has anything to do with the Loader.

heres is the link from where i downloaded the save:
http://www.lolhentai.net/picture?/8621-sdt/category/games
below it theres some steps,on step 1 theres a "click here" button that gives me the save,on that version of the game on the site they load without a problem

EDIT:I did some research and it says that those png files for the clothes and the hair are on the site server so it loads everytime you play the game,is there a way i can download them from their server?

stuntcock

Content Creator
TurboNexus said:
EDIT:I did some research and it says that those png files for the clothes and the hair are on the site server so it loads everytime you play the game,is there a way i can download them from their server?
Yes, but it would be very tedious because you'd need to download them one-by-one.

Instead, I'd suggest starting here: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c6c4238a97/. It's an old copy of the lolhentai archive, so it will lack some of the newer costumes and hairs. For example: DJ Sona was created after the file was uploaded, so she'll be absent. The old archive will hopefully get you to 80+% completion; you can then decide how to deal with the remaining gaps. "I don't like that champion so I'll just remove her from the list" vs "I'll search SDTMods to find some of the SWF files that I'm missing" vs "I really like this girl, so I'll manually tinker with URLs in order to download her hair and costume files from the LoLHentai fileserver."

Ideally you would just acquire an up-to-date copy of the SWF archive. But the LoLHentai forum thread seems to be abandoned and many of the download links are broken.

In the future, please remember to Search before posting. The LoLHentai package has been discussed a few times, and the answers that you're looking for have already been posted.

TurboNexus

Potential Patron
stuntcock said:
TurboNexus said:
Yes, but it would be very tedious because you'd need to download them one-by-one.

Instead, I'd suggest starting here: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c6c4238a97/. It's an old copy of the lolhentai archive, so it will lack some of the newer costumes and hairs. For example: DJ Sona was created after the file was uploaded, so she'll be absent. The old archive will hopefully get you to 80+% completion; you can then decide how to deal with the remaining gaps. "I don't like that champion so I'll just remove her from the list" vs "I'll search SDTMods to find some of the SWF files that I'm missing" vs "I really like this girl, so I'll manually tinker with URLs in order to download her hair and costume files from the LoLHentai fileserver."

Ideally you would just acquire an up-to-date copy of the SWF archive. But the LoLHentai forum thread seems to be abandoned and many of the download links are broken.

In the future, please remember to Search before posting. The LoLHentai package has been discussed a few times, and the answers that you're looking for have already been posted.

Okay i got them and it worked but i have one last request.
I have sby's loader and it has some build in custom positions.So how can i move the files that you gave me to that folder so i can use these characters in those positions?

Edit:Nevermind i found a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.