Can't save characters anymore. (1 Viewer)

noodle

Potential Patron
Hey.
So I saved one character just fine. Saved character list too. Every time I load the game up, she's in the list. So I go to make a new character and spend an hour and a half making hair in photoshop, then another 45 minutes dinking around with settings in game, and I can't save now. I get "please enter missing path manually."
I enter the missing path (something like: "Macintosh HD/Users/Noodle/SDT/") and hit enter, and... NOTHING. I can't save after all this damn work and there's no reason why. I'm saving to the same location as the SWF and the same location I saved the last character I put this much time into and nothing works...
Makes NO bloody sense.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
First off, Mac lol. <-- People need to stop taking these statements so seriously... I'm kidding around.

Anyway, what little I've messed with character saving, you don't need to full path, but just the path from where the SDT.swf is, to where the hair is.

\Pr0n\games\sdt.swf

\hairs\mygirlfriend.jpg <-- her name ends in jpg... get it?

even though the path is

\Pr0n\games\hair\mygirlfriend.jpg <-- still funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.