1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't save characters anymore.

Discussion in 'Help' started by noodle, Oct 12, 2011.

1. noodle

noodle Potential Patron

Oct 12, 2011
    So I saved one character just fine. Saved character list too. Every time I load the game up, she's in the list. So I go to make a new character and spend an hour and a half making hair in photoshop, then another 45 minutes dinking around with settings in game, and I can't save now. I get "please enter missing path manually."
    I enter the missing path (something like: "Macintosh HD/Users/Noodle/SDT/") and hit enter, and... NOTHING. I can't save after all this damn work and there's no reason why. I'm saving to the same location as the SWF and the same location I saved the last character I put this much time into and nothing works...
    Makes NO bloody sense.
  2. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Feb 16, 2011
    First off, Mac lol. <-- People need to stop taking these statements so seriously... I'm kidding around.

Anyway, what little I've messed with character saving, you don't need to full path, but just the path from where the SDT.swf is, to where the hair is.

\hairs\mygirlfriend.jpg <-- her name ends in jpg... get it?

even though the path is

\Pr0n\games\hair\mygirlfriend.jpg <-- still funny.