characters deleted and cant save new ones anymore -SOLVED- (1 Viewer)

yowhatyuop1732

Potential Patron
I haven't had to make a thread before so apologies if this looks really bad, but since I downloaded sby_loader_pack_14_545d, my previous version and this one included, 11_545d, no longer save characters properly. When I try to save, it doesn't close the save character menu after clicking save, and if I reset the game it wipes anything that was saved. It worked perfectly fine until I had the new version, and even after deleting it the problem persists. I have tried the "no lockout" version and it changed nothing. I'm really not sure what the problem could be, any help appreciated.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
It worked perfectly fine until I had the new version

Huh, that's interesting its odd that updating sby's loader created the issue, no idea how that was the trigger but the behavior seems to be happening to more and more people
I have tried the "no lockout" version and it changed nothing.
To be clear you used the no lock out version to change the game's local storage settings, correct?

maybe check this guide to see if you have a .sol file at all, you can follow the rest of the guide too

yowhatyuop1732

Potential Patron
I checked the thread and changed the storage from 0KB to Unlimited and it fixed, I think I set it to 0KB cause I read somewhere (I believe also in that thread) you should try that then set it to Unlimited, but I guess I never set it back.

As for why it didnt work until now or what caused it in the first place I'm not entirely sure unless the new version just happened to have it at 0KB or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.