Can't figure out how to get positions on loader after reading guide many times (1 Viewer)

Teemo

Potential Patron
I did everything and double checked. I see one new tab called Loader. It looks like i am supposed to paste the text into it but I cant. I have no idea how to load positions on here....

stuntcock

Content Creator
I did everything
I understand that you're frustrated. SDT modding is rarely user-friendly. It might feel like you've tried everything. But if you want effective Help then you need to provide specifics.

I would also encourage you to read the sticky threads before posting in any particular subforum. They often contain rules which we expect you to follow or answers for common questions.

and double checked.
Double checked what? If you're having trouble, then it's likely that you're looking at:
  • a guide which is inapplicable to this problem
    • I'd like to know about it, so that I can remove anything which links to it erroneously (or add a disclaimer at the start of the guide)
  • a guide which is badly out of date
    • I'd like to know about it so that I can retire the guide and replace it with something more current
I see one new tab called Loader. It looks like i am supposed to paste the text into it but I cant. I have no idea how to load positions on here....
You're supposed to press F2, or click one of the position buttons which appear on the Loader tab.

That's assuming that you've actually installed animtools (or sby's Loader pack). I don't know whether you've done that yet - because you didn't actually provide a screenshot, or identify the mods that you're currently using, or explain the steps which you've taken.

Teemo

Potential Patron
I understand that you're frustrated. SDT modding is rarely user-friendly. It might feel like you've tried everything. But if you want effective Help then you need to provide specifics.

I would also encourage you to read the sticky threads before posting in any particular subforum. They often contain rules which we expect you to follow or answers for common questions.

Double checked what? If you're having trouble, then it's likely that you're looking at:
  • a guide which is inapplicable to this problem
    • I'd like to know about it, so that I can remove anything which links to it erroneously (or add a disclaimer at the start of the guide)
  • a guide which is badly out of date
    • I'd like to know about it so that I can retire the guide and replace it with something more current
You're supposed to press F2, or click one of the position buttons which appear on the Loader tab.

That's assuming that you've actually installed animtools (or sby's Loader pack). I don't know whether you've done that yet - because you didn't actually provide a screenshot, or identify the mods that you're currently using, or explain the steps which you've taken.

Im using animtools
Ok this is what i did. Gyazo - 775d5c23becafe447b2d57c7ef317727.png

Afterwards, this is what i see when i open up Loader. Gyazo - 0696d1c608213321f49ded47d1c2fd92.png

I can not click anything in that loader area. F2 doesnt bring anything up, and yes i checked that the hotkey is f2

stuntcock

Content Creator
Im using animtools ... F2 doesnt bring anything up
Check your Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file. If there's a line for animtoolsV12.swf, replace it with animtoolsV15.swf.

Or just replace your whole SDT folder with sby's Loader pack.

Teemo

Potential Patron
Check your Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file. If there's a line for animtoolsV12.swf, replace it with animtoolsV15.swf.

Or just replace your whole SDT folder with sby's Loader pack.
That must be it, i have it as V12. Ill do that after my game of league. thanks!

EDIT: It worked, ty!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.