Can't get autoclosemouth to work/appear on my loader (1 Viewer)

Artesb

Potential Patron
Hello, sorry to bother but I would like some assistance to use a particular mod
In order to use the tape gag mod efficiently, I must load autoclosemouth (downloaded the latest version).
Doing so should make a certain button appear in the scene settings, yet it doesn't. I've tried the original loader, sby's which should come equipped with it, yet nothing at all. Any idea as to why? Whatever I do, in any position, she keeps her mouth position
Cordially, some lad who can't get a mod to work

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I tried on a few settings, based on what was written next to it, but nothing changed
I'm talking about this line in the settings file:

enablevanillasaving=1 ;1=active, enabled the mod to save charcode
usedefaultonnocharcode=1 ;1=active, will load the default mode on a charcode load
usedefaultonreset=1 ;1=active
defaultmode=0 ;1=closemouth feature enabled, 0 = closemouth feature disabled

For some reason, sby chose to leave defaultmode at 0. Which means the mod is disabled by default, even after you've installed it as normal in your INIT folder or whatever you use. So you need to manually change it to defaultmode=1 for the mod to have any effect at all.

Artesb

Potential Patron
I'm talking about this line in the settings file:

enablevanillasaving=1 ;1=active, enabled the mod to save charcode
usedefaultonnocharcode=1 ;1=active, will load the default mode on a charcode load
usedefaultonreset=1 ;1=active
defaultmode=0 ;1=closemouth feature enabled, 0 = closemouth feature disabled

For some reason, sby chose to leave defaultmode at 0. Which means the mod is disabled by default, even after you've installed it as normal in your INIT folder or whatever you use. So you need to manually change it to defaultmode=1 for the mod to have any effect at all.
Thanks a lot, I'll try it

Artesb

Potential Patron
My utmost excuses, but even with these modifications, I couldn't get it to appear either (tried to have it in my mods along with the setting files instead of loading it, then tried again to load it with the modified settings

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
You are using sby's loader pack v13? I just checked a fresh install and it works fine the button is right there. If you have a custom loader set up double check the basics and that every letter in your mods.txt is correct.

Artesb

Potential Patron
You are using sby's loader pack v13? I just checked a fresh install and it works fine the button is right there. If you have a custom loader set up double check the basics and that every letter in your mods.txt is correct.
That is correct. Basically I have 3 squares, a š and u as options right under the 2 style options: none of them corresponding to the one for this mod yet it should be charged

Rod

Content Creator
If you want to have her mouth closed for the whole time, you can also achieve this via a dialogue and the moretriggers mod:
Code:
start:"[CLOSE_MOUTH]"

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you are using my pack, there should be the 5 squares, not sure what is causing it to not load.

i have it set to start with the button off so it is a good init mod that you click on with the menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.