BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: 6/20/14] [Pleated Skirt!]

The pleated skirts are great. You spoil us with all the variety. If you'd consider doing more I'd request slightly longer versions as well. But I'm more than happy with whatever you come up with.

byronbunch

Potential Patron
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: 6/20/14] [Pleated Skirt!]

Thanks for all your amazing work. The normal clothes are amazing, and I love using the cropped jeans and the hooded top, and most of all the RGB cork wedges!

It would be great to see some more RGB variations on the cork wedge sole.

other things I would love to see are:
crop tops
loose football / soccer shirts
dynamic big 'hoop' earrings
swimsuit / leotards
RGB full dresses (not too short)
striped tops (probably not possible, but anyway)

If you were thinking about doing these then wow. That would be pretty cool.

Once again thanks for all the great work so far!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

You have a nice thread going here... Youve been siged for a while now and am going to use the Pleated Skirts for a few of my already existing dialogues, if you dont mind. However, your links are going south! Every thing in TOPS is linked to the wrong attachments. You have the Unzipped Hoodie linking to your Tattoos and so on down the line.

Also noticed, though this could be on my end only, that your download for your fishnet color % stockings download as an index file. I found that removing the % sign corrected this mistake on my end. Not sure if anyone else has gotten given the large amount of downloads and not a single bit on it...

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Links FIXED!]

Hey All,

Just got done reconstructing my thread. I'm using SolidFiles.com to upload my mods to avoid another repeat of what happened.

I've also remade many of mods so they will have better shading/texturing as well as RGB variations now. Most of the remakes were High Heels because it was copy and paste shading/highlighting layers. I've also added a few mods in the High Heels section as well. I'll be updating some of the other mods with better shading/highlighting as well in time. Until then enjoy!

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Links FIXED! and more mods]

Don't want to be that guy, but I swapped from SolidFiles because of the big green button that downloads some EXE vs the actual file.
I suggest you use some alternative but it's totally up to you.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Links FIXED! and more mods]

MG said:
Don't want to be that guy, but I swapped from SolidFiles because of the big green button that downloads some EXE vs the actual file.
I suggest you use some alternative but it's totally up to you.

I tried using the site you recommend a few days ago (I forget what it is now) but it wouldn't email me back a registration and I never got it up an running. SolidFiles has a pretty organized site, which i like. I do hate the big green "Download" button though.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [2 New Heels Available]

Just putting this out there, but...

The White Base Ragland Top has a link to the preview image rather than the .swf itself.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

BuckWild said:
Just putting this out there, but...

The White Base Ragland Top has a link to the preview image rather than the .swf itself.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed now.

Please let me know if you find any other bad links.

Lupin_IV

Potential Patron

On the pleated striped skirt with the waistband and stripes colored together, the back pleat is always red.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Another two links (for the Lace Thigh High Stockings) give me a 400 Bad Request message.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

BuckWild said:
Another two links (for the Lace Thigh High Stockings) give me a 400 Bad Request message.

Fixed the Lace Stockings links. Dont know why they didn't work before (it was the same address).

Still need to fix the pleated skirt issue though. I'll get to that soon.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Lupin_IV said:
On the pleated striped skirt with the waistband and stripes colored together, the back pleat is always red.

I fixed the Pleated Double Striped Skirt Sets. I didn't set one of the layers to RGB. They should be fixed now.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

moralmeus said:
The pleated skirts are great. You spoil us with all the variety. If you'd consider doing more I'd request slightly longer versions as well. But I'm more than happy with whatever you come up with.

To make a longer skirt, I'd have to use two different template layers in Flash. This would make it incredibly difficult to get the plaid pattern to rotate properly. So more likely than not, I wont be making a longer version of the skirt - not to say that I would enjoy having a longer skirt in my collection.

aztlan

Casual Client

Rather than longer, I'd like to see one bunched up around the waist. :D

PS Love your mods - thanks.

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron

Lord BrokenToaster,
Good sir, I bow my head before your amazing skills at flash. And thus, I have a humble request. My lord, would it be possible for you to create an RGB Corset for the standard player? I would be eternally grateful. And, if possible, though, you have no obligation to this humble person, a too-too would be amazing as well. But, all in good time of course. Thank you for hearing me out.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Been away for a while....

Great updates, man!

More Boots, Thigh Highs, Heels, etc....nice work!

T

toxichrist

;D Thanks for the amazing mods

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

ThunderZoo said:
Man, you're the best! I love you !!! ;D

If I may have a request, it will be awesome if you can create a RGB boots mod similar (for style) to these:

http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/dianna-stone-pu.html

http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/benedikt-brown-pu.html

P.S. you're my hero! :)

P.P.S. feel free to ignore me, you will still be my hero, you're created enough amazing mods :P

Hey ThunderZoo,

Added those two boots you requested in my HIGH HEELS section.

To all others,

I've been on a hiatus it seems for quite a while. I think I've realized that making tops clothing is a bit of a bother and wore me out for some reason. Shoe requests i can usually complete fairly quickly as well as bottoms. I will continue to work on the existing requests but I very seldom find my self making mods anymore. When I get time, I'll be sure to post them up.

Until then enjoy

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

Wow!!!! Dude, you are the best :D

Thank you very much ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.