BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (2 Viewers)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: Feb 25, 2014]

Clayman8 said:
after a quick search (with the search function),i couldnt find the tattoos the SDT chan has :S
Is it already gone or am i missing something?

Can someone kindly post a link to the arm tattoos please?

Hey Clay,

The mod is here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0. Its one of Dantes mods. Scroll down until you get to the 'Tattoos' section of 'Archive 1'. Hopefully Dante wont mind, but when I get to my other computer I'll post up a download link (crediting him of course) under my 'Requested Mods' Section.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Tigek12 said:
I know you didn't create the pushed up T-shirt mod, but do you think you might edit it to get rid of the little "x" hanging off of it? I have 0 skill/idea how to mod so I come begging you to consider it :)

I'd have to redraw it entirely. I'll put it on my to do list because it is quite annoying. I'll also try and make the shirt hug closer to the breasts with the breast slider and the bouncing of the boobies (a gap forms when you make the breasts too large or when the bounce).

Clayman8

Content Creator

BrokenToaster said:
Clayman8 said:
after a quick search (with the search function),i couldnt find the tattoos the SDT chan has :S
Is it already gone or am i missing something?

Can someone kindly post a link to the arm tattoos please?

Hey Clay,

The mod is here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0. Its one of Dantes mods. Scroll down until you get to the 'Tattoos' section of 'Archive 1'. Hopefully Dante wont mind, but when I get to my other computer I'll post up a download link (crediting him of course) under my 'Requested Mods' Section.

HA well no wonder i couldn't find it here.
Thanks,and Dante too for doing this.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: Feb 16, 2014]

BrokenToaster said:
Renegade said:
Could you make a unziped (all the way open) version of your hoodie? TOlive's mod (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2415.0) doesn't really work anymore with the new cleavage shirts.

As for the color...I am trying to make a Frankie Foster so I think an RGB of 107,173,57 would work or you could take your seafoam hoodie and maybe make that an unzipped hoodie, which ever works.

Frankie ref:
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1855860
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1828291

Renegade,
I added an Unzipped Hoodie section under "TOPS". The only color I have in there so far is the color code you gave me. Enjoy for now. I'll try and post more colors up later.

Thanks, really amazing job!! :D

Peter Langton

Potential Patron

Hey BrokenToaster, just noticed that you take requests, so I'd like to ask you to make a turtleneck sweater and maybe a "pulled up"-version of it, too. (Original request thread: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5167.0 )

Here are the refs from the last thread I made:

Sweaters-with-Turtleneck.jpg

giada_forte_turtleneck_sweater_amaranto_02.jpg

Free-Shipping-2013-new-Arrival-women-Turtleneck-sweater-shirt-long-sleeve-lace-pullover-sweater-3Colors-Free.jpg

souchi_magda_turtleneck_sweater_3.jpg

tumblr_lz3ecfr4h51qg64l6o1_1280.jpg

batman-counterfeit-lincoln-turtleneck.jpg

aztlan

Casual Client

BrokenToaster said:
Tigek12 said:
I know you didn't create the pushed up T-shirt mod, but do you think you might edit it to get rid of the little "x" hanging off of it? I have 0 skill/idea how to mod so I come begging you to consider it :)

I'd have to redraw it entirely. I'll put it on my to do list because it is quite annoying. I'll also try and make the shirt hug closer to the breasts with the breast slider and the bouncing of the boobies (a gap forms when you make the breasts too large or when the bounce).

I'd like to see the pushed up shirt with hue shift or RGB compatibility. Kind of boring in white only.

EDIT - the white pushed up shirt was originally done by T0mcat and Synonymous and posted on http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3643.0 entitled white_t_shirt.

Also, did you make the unzipped hoodie RGB shiftable? (If not could you?)

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron

Brokentoaster,
I like the work you do, its great and tastefully done.
I noticed that you take requests, and was hoping that you may take this one on. You are into more realistic things, so, hopefully this is right down your alley.

I was curious if you would be willing to create an Air Force ABU uniform mod. Pants, Boots, Shirt that is tucked into the pants/one that is pulled up. Here is some reference material.

http://bottomline2000.com/images/products/detail/ABUUniformKit.2.jpg

sdtgreattgame

Potential Patron

Hi I was wondering if you have some time would you be able to make a tights legwear layer to put under the skirts or shorts plus some lace socks. I have some reference shots of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• 2A0E3C3E.jpg
    2A0E3C3E.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 95AD9AFC.jpg
    95AD9AFC.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 149
  • Black-footless-panty-girls-black-tight-shorts-ladies-black-leggings.jpg
    Black-footless-panty-girls-black-tight-shorts-ladies-black-leggings.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Opaque-Footless-Tights.jpg
    Opaque-Footless-Tights.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Lace Socks.jpg
    Lace Socks.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 136
  • Petite Bijou - Black Patent Shoe( Raven) with Lace Socks Ad.jpg
    Petite Bijou - Black Patent Shoe( Raven) with Lace Socks Ad.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 143
  • product-hugerect-110180-30295-1368202042-fc4f9932cdd9899ff56d860eb5f41f55.jpg
    product-hugerect-110180-30295-1368202042-fc4f9932cdd9899ff56d860eb5f41f55.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Pink Vintage Lace Socks1-500x500.jpg
    Pink Vintage Lace Socks1-500x500.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 143

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Hey All,
It’s been quite a while since I've made any mods...or even logged on. I'm attempting to clean up my thread and update all my prior mods to better quality versions as well as add a few new ones.

One of the things I'm struggling with is if I should continue to make Solid Color Mods or just RGB Mods. When I create my characters, the color codes for the RGB imports will change every time I open the character based on what’s currently selected. I hate having to constantly go back and change the colors so I use a Solid Color Mods almost exclusively.

I started a poll to see how many people are like me because it takes a lot of effort to make a dozen different colors for each mod as well as a color guide, sample picture, etc. If you guys only use the RGB mods I can make more mods a lot quicker. Of course, there are some occasions where the mods have to be solid colors (i.e. my Hoodie Mod).

So please take your time to comment or vote on the poll so I can start making some mods again!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: June 20, 2014]

that skirt ;D

**insert hhnnnnnnnng! image here*

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: June 20, 2014]

sby said:
that skirt ;D

**insert hhnnnnnnnng! image here*

Probably my favorite mod so far honestly. Hopefully I'll get some time to make some matching tops to complete the uniform. ;D

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

BrokenToaster said:
Hey All,
It’s been quite a while since I've made any mods...or even logged on. I'm attempting to clean up my thread and update all my prior mods to better quality versions as well as add a few new ones.

One of the things I'm struggling with is if I should continue to make Solid Color Mods or just RGB Mods. When I create my characters, the color codes for the RGB imports will change every time I open the character based on what’s currently selected. I hate having to constantly go back and change the colors so I use a Solid Color Mods almost exclusively.

I started a poll to see how many people are like me because it takes a lot of effort to make a dozen different colors for each mod as well as a color guide, sample picture, etc. If you guys only use the RGB mods I can make more mods a lot quicker. Of course, there are some occasions where the mods have to be solid colors (i.e. my Hoodie Mod).

So please take your time to comment or vote on the poll so I can start making some mods again!

It looks like in my last update my attachment order got messed up. Every link seems to be shifted to the previous mod. Please bare with the errors until I can update the thread completely.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: 6/20/14] [Pleated Skirt!]

My reaction when I saw your new skirt mod
crying-meme-674-1.jpg

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [Updated: 6/20/14] [Pleated Skirt!]

Huitznahua said:
My reaction when I saw your new skirt mod
crying-meme-674-1.jpg

Lol, I'm really glad its appreciated. It was a pain in the a** to make. Keeping the skirt as short as it is was a real challenge.

I have a few more mods I still need to post. I'm going to update the thread first though because i keep f***ing it up. Lol

ZakSmith

Potential Patron

Yo, your new stocking mods don't actually link to those mods, just a .php file. I think the forum glitched your thread.

Them skirts tho.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

ZakSmith said:
Yo, your new stocking mods don't actually link to those mods, just a .php file. I think the forum glitched your thread.

Them skirts tho.

Hey ZakSmith, check the links for the stockings again, they should be corrected. When I updated the thread earlier, I deleted (1) attachment and it shifted all of the other attachments up one. I have 87 mods posted and its a pain to go back and fix them all. I'm working on redoing my thread soon, so hopefully it will be back up and running in a few days.

Varangian

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
Hey ZakSmith, check the links for the stockings again, they should be corrected. When I updated the thread earlier, I deleted (1) attachment and it shifted all of the other attachments up one. I have 87 mods posted and its a pain to go back and fix them all. I'm working on redoing my thread soon, so hopefully it will be back up and running in a few days.

They're still broken for me. Only thing that pops is an index.php file. Shame, because those lace stockings look great.

ZakSmith

Potential Patron

Varangian said:
BrokenToaster said:

They're still broken for me. Only thing that pops is an index.php file. Shame, because those lace stockings look great.
I got it to download by copying the full filename of the file from the link then changing index.php to Bottoms - Lace Stockings Thigh High - Black 75%.swf when I downloaded it. Otherwise the forum defaults the download to the wrong file type and things break.

The .swf is key, it forces your browser to download in the correct file type.

sdtgreattgame

Potential Patron

ZakSmith said:
Varangian said:
BrokenToaster said:

I got it to download by copying the full filename of the file from the link then changing index.php to Bottoms - Lace Stockings Thigh High - Black 75%.swf when I downloaded it. Otherwise the forum defaults the download to the wrong file type and things break.

The .swf is key, it forces your browser to download in the correct file type.

Nice job in finding a way to get it to download.

BT again nice uoloads love the skirts and stockings

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.