Bobert's Dialogue *2 New Dialogues Added* (1 Viewer)

Bobert216

Potential Patron
So this is me attempting to make some dialogue. I apologize ahead of time if it is really bad (I am new at this). :-\

Dark MLP Dialogues
A lot of the dialogues I have seen for the MLP cast seem to be nice an fun. So I decided to makes some darker mlp dialogue based off of some MLP creepypasta and such.

Pinkamena (Captured by Victim)
Pinkamena thought she had captured you and was planning on making a cupcake out of you. Fortunately you managed to escape but for some reason you decided to stick around and force yourself upon her (is that really a good idea).

View attachment Pinkamena(CapturedbyVictim).txt

Pinkamena (Before You Die)
This is another version of the dialogue above, where you didn't manage to escape and Pinkamena decides she wants to "play" with you before she turns you into a cupcake.

It is a bit more consensual on her part... not on yours.

View attachment Pinkamena(BeforeUDie)V2.txt

Celestia (Bondage)
In this dialogue Celestia has been captured by one of her subjects and is being used for his personal enjoyment. It should be noted that only Celestia's capturer speaks, so it is strongly suggested that you give her a gag.

View attachment Celestia(Bondage).txt

Horror Movie Scenarios:
Because you can have all sorts of fun with monsters.

Monster Attack
You and your friends went someplace out in the middle of nowhere to have some fun. Little did you know there was a monster stalking you the whole time. Now everyone is deading leaving you the only virgin out of the whole group alive and the monster has special plans for you.

View attachment Monster Attack.txt

Haunted House
NOTE: this dialogue makes use of Animtools and DialogueActions.

You wanted to join the sonority of your school so you accepted Tabitha's challenge to spend the entire night inside a haunted house. Little did you know there was a monster inside. Good news it doesn't want to kill you. Guess what the bad news is.

View attachment Haunted House V2.txt

Laboratory Monster Attack
NOTE: this dialogue makes use of Animtools and DialogueActions.

You are a scientist studying a new life form you recently discovered with your artificial intelligence Norman helping you. Suddenly the creature breaks free but instead of trying to escape it decides to have its way with you. Instead of alerting security and trying to assist you Norman believes that this would be the perfect time to study the monster's reproductive habits.

View attachment Lab_Monster.txt

Trapped in Another Realm
NOTE: Strongly recommend you use Faceless's tentacle mod for this dialogue.

You wake up to find yourself in a strange eldritch world with a eldritch being who has abducted you for his own personal entertainment. With his many tentacles he decides to have his way with you.

View attachment TrappedinAnotherRealm.txt

Twisted Wonderland
In these dialogues Alice has returned to Wonderland only to be captured by the red queen who has decided to throw her into her dungeon. As a result of this Alice finds herself being used by some of the other prisoners.

Cell#1 - The Clock Rabbit
NOTE: this dialogue makes use of Animtools and DialogueActions. Also I strongly recommend giving Alice a gag as she doesn't talk in the dialogue.

Before his imprisonment the rabbit was always worried about time. Now that Alice is imprisoned with him the rabbit has decided to enjoy the finer things in life.

View attachment RabbitandAlice.txt

Dialogue I plan to work on:
  • Laboratory Monster Attack
  • Chrysalis Mating
  • Smooze Rapes Rarity

Well, that is it so far. I hope you all enjoy it. :D

Comments and Karma are appreciated. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobert216

Potential Patron
Re: Bobert's Dialogue

Just a quick update I managed to finish the Pinkamena (Before you Die) dialogue.

I hope you all enjoy it. ;D

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Found 1 issue in the before you die dialogue:

Dialogue was checked in 6 ms with v3.01 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 1 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 1 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 25. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 25: resistance:"I feel so sorry for you. HA! HA! HA! No I don't!

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Additionally, I'm seeing quite a lot of spelling mistakes. It could help to run this through some spellchecker (your browser has one!).

Bobert216

Potential Patron

Pim_gd said:
Found 1 issue in the before you die dialogue:

Dialogue was checked in 6 ms with v3.01 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 1 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 1 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 25. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 25: resistance:"I feel so sorry for you. HA! HA! HA! No I don't!

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Additionally, I'm seeing quite a lot of spelling mistakes. It could help to run this through some spellchecker (your browser has one!).

I did manage to fix the issue with line 25. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

As for the spelling mistakes some of them are things used in MLP like: anypony and somepony. If you noticed something that isn't any of those please let me know.

Thank you so much for your help you are awesome.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

I spotted atleast 2 mistakes. Please use your browsers spellchecker. I can't point them out to you right now (on mobile), but one is "endurence" instead of "endurance".

GLord

Potential Patron

I had an idea for a series of dialogues of all the characters being captured at the end of Canterlot Wedding and getting deep throated by changelings. You can at last make him greenish black like a changeling.

But never did anything on them because I'm lazy and can't write dialogue for crap. XD

So I look forward to seeing where this goes, always enjoy scenarios putting bright happy characters in dark situations.

Bobert216

Potential Patron

Update!
I have fixed the Pinkamena Before you die dialogue as well as added the new Celestia bondage dialogue. I hope you all enjoy.

@GLord - Sounds kind of interesting. I may give it a try if you decide not to do it (however I would prefer if there were ways of making HIM look like a changeling too).

Bobert216

Potential Patron
Re: Bobert's Dialogue *Haunted House Added*

Just added the haunted house dialogue. Also I was kind of wondering what it took to become a "creative type"?

tmb

Casual Client

Hi, I just checked your haunted house dialogue with SDTDialogueChecker v3.01 and it has 13 (easily fixed) major issues (accept lines won't work): in lines 116 to 122, replace "Accept" with "accept".
I also noticed the following typos: "plege" / ?, "soronity" / "sorority".

Don't forget to mention that your dialogue makes use of the following dialogue mods: Animtools (by sby, through the use of atv_position - variable) and DialogueActions (by gollum/Pimgd, through the use of start - linename).

Thank you for your work. :)

Bobert216

Potential Patron

Thank you for pointing that out to me. All those changes have been fixed. Thank you. ;D

Bobert216

Potential Patron
Re: Bobert's Dialogue *Lab Monster Attack Added*

The laboratory monster attack dialogue has been added. ;D

aztlan

Casual Client

You should put up a link to a lab background and a Lab Monster Him - if you know of any. Also having it randomly switch position occasionally might be good - perhaps every restart?

Bobert216

Potential Patron

aztlan said:
You should put up a link to a lab background and a Lab Monster Him - if you know of any. Also having it randomly switch position occasionally might be good - perhaps every restart?

Sadly I don't know of any lab backgrounds or Monster Hims (at least none that come with a head too). As for the positions I wanted to allow the user to be able to choose the positions they want without my dialogue interfering.

LeaValk

Potential Patron

I've tried both the Haunted House and Lab Monster, and despite using the latest version of Sby's loader, no new positions seem to load. It doesn't even give me an error about being unable to find the position file. Do I need to make a save folder for these dialogues?

tmb

Casual Client

I believe the dialogues just have special lines for other positions than oral: they use positions rather than bring any new one.

tmb

Casual Client

Yes. Since you use sby's loader, you can open a file using the F2 key (they are located in Settings/animtools_positions) or switch pre-defined ones using F3 up to F9 and F11 keys.

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
so creepy yet so good! Not my favourite kind of dialogues but I do appreciate the awesome work you put into it! I hope you'll fulfill your other dialogues if you're still active

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.