Bloody Roar 4 debug mode (1 Viewer)

cellhall

Ryonani Teamster
hello everyone, in the japan(ver) of bloody roar 4 there is this debug mode you can enter. after a long search i found some codes
(http://www21.big.or.jp/~dram/cheatcode/ps2_br4.html)

I try using swap magic coder, but the codes do not work for me. I was hoping someone can try the codes using an emulator, codebreaker, action replay or ?.

if anyone need Bloody Roar 4 japan(ver), I can upload it for them

A

anon

This is an old request, but I might as well answer it since I know about it.

The Japanese codes only work with Japanese action replay 2. Technically it CAN be converted to the American code, but whether it works or not is an entirely different matter.

I tried the codes on pcsx2 (in its original Japanese format, but converted to raw) and it works. It's hard as hell to do the pose though since the menus are really confusing.

cellhall

Ryonani Teamster
a YouTube user by the of kimkh567 posted the bloody roar 4 Japanese version and a debug mode pcsx2 save file
It works okay

jack demos

Potential Patron
This is an old request, but I might as well answer it since I know about it.

The Japanese codes only work with Japanese action replay 2. Technically it CAN be converted to the American code, but whether it works or not is an entirely different matter.

I tried the codes on pcsx2 (in its original Japanese format, but converted to raw) and it works. It's hard as hell to do the pose though since the menus are really confusing.
can u upload jap actio replay along with the codes

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.