Original Knockoutman World Tia Biggers vs Callie Morgan: Keyboard Warrior Demise (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
Tia Biggers vs Callie Morgan.jpg
The camera flickers to life, revealing the stark clinical mat room. Three thick blue mats lay on the floor, setting the stage for a confrontation. The walls, a pristine white, form a stark contrast to the drama about to unfold. The camera, operated by the owner of the league Knockoutman, focuses on Tia Biggers. She is formidable presence: a black female athlete, a bodybuilder with muscles rippling under her skin, exuding power and aggression.

Dressed in black leggings and knee pads emblazoned with a bold red 'T', Tia's attire is as much a statement of her identity as her physical prowess. Her black tank top, tied at the midriff, showcases her toned abs and muscular arms. Her hair, pulled back into a single braided ponytail that cascades down her back, swings with a rhythm that matches her pacing. Her expression is one of unbridled frustration, her eyes blazing with a ferocity that could ignite the very air.

Knockoutman;s voice cautious, pierces the tenses atmosphere. “Welcome to Knockoutman’s world. We're here with Tia Biggers, one half of the killer tag team combo, but noticeably without Tiffany. What's got you so fired up today, Tia?"

Tia whirls to face the camera, her glare seething. "I’m here because I can’t stand it anymore. That airhead Callie, running her mouth on social media, trash-talking me and Tiffany, especially after our recent loss on live TV. It's like she's got nothing better to do."

Knockoutman interjects, "Oh, that match was a shocker. You two were so close."

Tia's scowl deepens. "Close?” She scoffs. Tia's nostrils flare, her voice a growl. “We got robbed by that dumbass ref. Those two skinny bitches couldn't have beaten us fair and square. That whole company, they're against real athletes like me and my sister. They wanted little princesses, not real athletes like us. We don't fit their 'pretty little picture.' It’s bullshit!"

Knockoutman nods, "I've heard similar stories about that company. But how does Callie fit into this?"

Tia's fury crescendos, "After the loss, her antics on social media skyrocketed. Calling us 'roided up losers', saying we don't deserve the stage, that we're just thugs needing to be caged. It's all crap, and I’m done with it.

Knockoutman, sounding slightly incredulous, replies, "Wow, Callie said all that? I don't follow social media much these days."

Tia’s voice is a thunderous roar, "Well, I'm calling her out. She needs to get her ass down here and face me, not hide behind her keyboard."

Knockoutman, trying to play peacemaker, offers, "Maybe Callie didn’t mean—"

But Tia cuts him off, her voice dripping with contempt. "I know what she meant. And when I get my hands on her, I’m going to destroy her. She thinks she’s all that? She's just a dumb bimbo, and she's going to learn it the hard way."

The tension in the mat room crackles like a live wire as the camera, still trained on Tia's imposing figure, captures a new development. The rustling of a curtain diverts attention, and Callie Morgan steps into view. She’s a stark contrast to Tia: shorter, with an average girl-next-door physique, lacking the muscle definition and athletic build of her opponent. Her white bikini with yellow polka dots and her bare feet underscore her nonchalant demeanor. She strides onto the mat with a gloating smile, dimples playing on her cheeks.

"Hiding behind a keyboard? No way," Callie quips confidently. "I have no problem saying it to your face. You and your sister are trash, and that match proved it."

Tia, a towering figure of barely contained fury, glowers down at Callie. "Trash? Are you high? Look at you, then look at me. I am anything but trash. You're about to find out what happens when you mess with the Biggers."

Callie’s smirk only widens. "Big talk from someone who cries about every loss, always thinks they're getting the short end of the stick, and never takes responsibility for their own actions."

Tia, anger seething in her voice, retorts, "You know nothing about the sacrifice me and my sister have been through to get to this point in our careers. We had to work our asses off, unlike you."

"I've worked just as hard," Callie shoots back.

"Yeah, you worked something hard alright," Tia sneers, "laying on your back to climb to the spot you're at. I've seen your OnlyFans page. You seem really good at working hard things. Your parents must be so proud."

"What I do outside wrestling has nothing to do with what I do on these mats," Callie fires back. "I am more accomplished than you or your wanna-be sister will ever be."

"Oh really?" Tia challenges. "Prove it here on the mats now then, bitch."

Without hesitation, Callie slaps Tia across the face, the sound echoing in the room, turning Tia's head with the force. "I'm not afraid of you, you roided-up freak."

Knockoutman, sensing the hostility reaching a boiling point, steps in, waving his free hand, trying to separate them. "Whoa, whoa, ladies! We need to make this match official!"

Callie meets Tia's gaze, unflinching. "Respect is earned, not given. And from what I’ve seen, you’ve earned nothing but disdain. If you think that slap was something, wait to see what I plan to do to you."

Tia, now fully focused and enraged, retorts, "You must be delirious if you think you can teach anyone anything. I'm going to destroy you here on this mat, make you my bitch, and after I beat the shit out of you, I'm calling my sister so she can do the same."

Knockoutman interjects, "Okay, it seems you both want to tear each other apart, and I know the fans will want to see it. So let's make it official: a no-holds-barred, 10-minute match. The one with the most knockouts or pins wins. Do you agree?"

Each woman, eyes locked in a fierce standoff, nods in agreement.

The air in the mat room is electric, charged with anticipation as Knockoutman counts down. "3... 2... 1... wrestle!" As the word 'wrestle' echoes through the room, he steps back, the camera capturing every moment of the impending clash.

Callie Morgan, with a look of superiority etched on her face, begins to circle Tia, her eyes assessing her opponent. She's aware of Tia's size and strength advantage but believes her own speed and agility, which she had seen undermine Tia in her last match, could be her key to victory. She moves with a deceptive casualness, looking for an opening.

Tia, on the other hand, is visibly trying to rein in her fury. She knows all too well that anger can cloud judgment on the mat. Despite her burning desire to grab Callie and unleash her wrath, she circles her opponent with a calculated patience, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Suddenly, Tia lunges forward, her movements a blend of power and precision. She targets Callie's leg, capturing it swiftly. With a deft maneuver, she ducks behind Callie, using her other leg to trip her onto the mat. In a fluid motion, Tia mounts Callie's back, securing a dominant position.

With Callie now under her, Tia taunts her, her voice dripping with mockery, "Wow, your superior skills are so great, look at you already down on the mat. Who am I kidding? You love being down on your knees or on the mat."

Callie grunts, frustration evident as she struggles to free herself. She wriggles and squirms, trying to find leverage against Tia's formidable hold. Her face contorts with effort, a stark contrast to the earlier smug confidence she displayed.

With Tia Biggers firmly in control, the atmosphere in the mat room intensifies. She sits astride Callie's back, her powerful forearm crashing down onto the back of Callie's head, driving her face into the mat with a dull thud.

Inside Callie's mind, a storm rages. Pain explodes through her skull, her thoughts scattering like leaves in the wind. She's never felt such raw power, and for a moment, fear creeps in. 'How can I counter this brute strength?' she wonders, dazed and struggling to focus.

Tia, relishing her dominance, prepares for another forearm smash. Her mind is clear, her strategy simple – break Callie's spirit and body. As she raises her arm, a smirk plays on her lips. "You're pathetic, Callie. Did you really think you stood a chance against me?"

The second forearm smash lands, and Tia then transitions into a merciless chin lock submission hold. She hooks her hands under Callie's chin, lifting her head off the mat. Callie's body contorts into an unnatural angle, pain etching her features as she claws at Tia's iron grip.

Tia gloats over her trapped opponent, her voice oozing contempt. "Look at you, so weak and helpless. Is this what you call fighting back? I expected more from you."

Callie, in a mix of pain and desperation, begins to pound the mat in submission. But her gesture is futile in this no-holds-barred match.

Knockoutman's voice breaks through, "Remember, folks, in a no-holds-barred match, submissions mean nothing. Tia can hold Callie like this for the full ten minutes if she wants. There are no rules against it."

Looking directly into the camera, Tia's smile is one of sheer dominance. "Don't worry, sweetie. I've got way more planned for you."

Callie, trying to muster a response, can only manage muffled, incoherent sounds through gritted teeth, the pain of the chin lock overwhelming her ability to speak. The camera captures every moment of her agony and Tia's triumphant sneer.

After maintaining the excruciating chin lock, Tia finally releases her grip. Callie's head crashes back to the mat, her hands instinctively flying to her neck. She massages it gingerly, attempting to coax some life back into her tender nerves. The pain is evident in her every move.

Tia, towering above her defeated opponent, addresses the camera with a taunting sneer. "This bitch really thought she could out-talk and out-fight me. She’s just a twig, and you know what I do with twigs?" She raises an eyebrow, answering her own question with a cold, hard stare. "I break them."

Meanwhile, Callie, still reeling from the assault, manages to roll onto her side, struggling to rise. She's only made it to her knees when Tia, with predatory precision, delivers a crushing knee strike directly to Callie's chin. The force of the blow sends Callie sprawling backward, her arms flailing, as she lands hard on her back.

From Callie's perspective, the world spins. The shock of the knee strike reverberates through her skull, her mind a whirlpool of pain and disorientation. The reality of Tia's overwhelming power hits her like a ton of bricks. She reaches up, cradling her face, trying to shield herself from further damage while she desperately gasps for air.

Tia, reveling in her dominance, circles the wounded Callie like a shark scenting blood. Seizing a fistful of Callie's hair, Tia yanks her to her feet. The pain is searing, shooting through Callie's scalp, making her feel as if her hair might be torn from her head.

Then comes a swift jab kick to Callie's exposed stomach. The air whooshes out of her lungs, her body doubling over reflexively, leaving her utterly winded and vulnerable.

Tia, with a cruel smirk, traps Callie’s head between her powerful thighs, and hooks her arms in a double underhook. Callie, trapped and panicking, wriggles and squirms, trying in vain to escape Tia's ironclad grip.

Tia laughs mockingly at Callie's feeble attempts to break free. Then, with a fluid and practiced motion, she executes a perfect pedigree face slam. Callie's face is driven down into the mat with a devastating crunch. The impact echoes through the room, a testament to Tia's brutal efficiency.

Knockoutman, watching the intense battle unfold, can't help but comment on the brutal spectacle. "Geez, that looked painful," he says, as the camera zooms in on Callie's prone form. She lies face down on the mat, a blank, almost vacant stare in her eyes. Her expression vastly different from the normal bubbly personality we are used to, clearly dazed from the devasting pedigree.

Tia, capitalizing on her opponent's weakened state. Tia stands over her fallen opponent, she looks into the camera with a triumphant smirk, almost as if presenting her handiwork for all to see. Then leaps into the air for a brutal leg drop. Her leg extends and crashes down mercilessly on the back of Callie's neck. The impact is savage; Callie's body reacts violently, her butt and legs flying up in an involuntary spasm, while her upper body remains crushed against the mat under Tia’s leg.

Satisfied with the painful spectacle, Tia turns to the camera. "I wanna see that again," she says, her voice dripping with sadistic pleasure. She stands, poised to strike once more. With the same ruthless precision, she jumps, leg extended, and delivers another crushing leg drop to almost the exact same spot on Callie's neck.

The impact is just as brutal as the first. Callie's body reacts with the same reflexive jolt, her ass popping into the air, her legs lifting off the mat, while the rest of her remains pinned down by the force of the blow.

Knockoutman, narrating the action, says, "From the looks of things, it looks like Tia is trying to take Callie's poor head right off."

Tia, hearing this, looks into the camera, her grin sly and triumphant. She steps off the pained Callie, her words harsh and unforgiving. "This bitch deserves every piece of suffering I give her. Running her mouth about me. I will teach her to respect me."

Tia, seizing the opportunity to score the first points of the match, hoists the clearly dazed Callie to her feet. Callie's mind is a whirlwind of pain and confusion. She can barely grasp her surroundings, the brutal leg drops having left her reeling. Her thoughts are fragmented, a jumble of fear and disorientation. 'Where am I? What's happening?' she wonders, her mind struggling to keep up with the reality of her predicament.

Tia, with predatory efficiency, steps behind Callie, their backs touching. She reaches behind her and wraps her hands around Callie's neck. Slowly, with deliberate strength, Tia begins to lift Callie off the ground by her neck. The Hangman Chin Lock is executed with a cruel precision. Callie's feet dangle in the air, her entire weight borne by her neck, now stretched and pulled at an agonizing angle across Tia's shoulder.

Trapped in the hold, Callie's hands claw desperately at Tia's iron grip. The pressure on her neck is immense, the added weight of her own body making the strain unbearable. In a frantic bid for release, Callie starts to tap out, her taps becoming more urgent, more frenzied.

Tia, sensing her opponent's terror, parades the struggling Callie around the room. A smile creeps across her face as she feels Callie's resistance waning. The taps and cries for mercy grow softer, more subdued, as Callie's strength ebbs away.

Callie, in the grip of pain and fear, pleads pathetically. "Please...ooooowwww……. let me……umphrmmmhhh…….. go... I can't... uggghhh" Her voice is weak, barely a whisper as she struggles for air. But her pleas fall on deaf ears, as Tia continues to apply the pressure, relishing in her dominance.

As the seconds tick by, Callie's taps grow weaker, her cries of agony fading into silence. Her body goes limp, the pain and lack of oxygen finally causing her to pass out in Tia's unyielding hold.

Konckoutman, his voice tinged with urgency, interjects, "Tia, she's out, don't kill her!" But Tia, unrelenting in her assault, snarls in response. Still maintaining the hangman chin lock, she abruptly drops into a sit-out position, her butt crashing to the mat. The movement violently contorts Callie's neck against Tia's shoulder. Callie, momentarily lifted by the hold, falls to her knees.

The impact of her neck smashing against Tia's shoulder sends a shockwave of excruciating pain through her. Callie's senses are jolted back to a harsh reality, and she lets out a gargled, agonized scream, "uuughmmpawwwooo!" The sound is a disturbing mix of pain and disbelief. She collapses from her knees, face first into the mat. Her body is left in a vulnerable position, her knees tucked under her, her butt poked out in the air.

Tia, turning to see the sight the camera was already capturing, fires a venomous insult at the oblivious Callie. "Look at you, even in defeat you like to put your best assets on display. I knew you didn't have any real skill; you just used your body to get where you are."

Knockoutman, still holding the camera on the vulnerable form of Callie, announces the first fall. "Okay, that's one point to Tia with the Hangman Chin Lock choke. Let's see if Callie has anything left in the tank to continue."

The camera pans over Callie's motionless form, capturing the stark contrast between her defeated posture and Tia's towering presence. The room is filled with a heavy silence, broken only by the occasional pained breath from Callie.

Tia stands, her chest heaving with exertion and satisfaction, surveying the damage she has inflicted. There's a glint of triumph in her eyes, a sense of a job well done. She looks down at Callie with a mix of disdain and superiority, her body language exuding confidence and dominance.

Meanwhile, Callie remains still, her body showing little sign of movement. The brutal efficiency of Tia's assault has left her in a state of near unconsciousness, her ability to continue in the match hanging by a thread.

Tia, standing over Callie's prone form, can't help but laugh at the sight before her. Callie, still in a daze, is on the mat in a vulnerable position, her rear pointed up in the air. Tia gives a mocking slap to Callie's butt, the sound echoing in the mat room. Callie's body reacts with a slight jiggle, but she remains in the same dazed position. Tia, amused by her opponent's pathetic state, slaps her again, laughing at Callie's helplessness.

Gloating, Tia boasts, "You know, I was never the best at this sport. Tiffany was way better, but I did have one hell of a toe that scored many goals when I used to play soccer in college."

Knockoutman, sensing what's coming next, interjects with a worried tone, "Uh-oh, I think I know what that means. Callie might be in for a world of hurt."

Tia takes a couple of steps back, gauging her distance. Then, with a running start, she rears back her leg for a powerful punt aimed right at Callie's exposed position. However, in a twist of fate, Callie's form collapses at the last second, causing Tia's kick to whiz harmlessly over her, hitting nothing but air.

Knockoutman can't resist a jibe, "Looks like Tiffany still has the upper skills at that sport, huh?" His comment clearly irks Tia, who whirls around, glaring at him. "You want some of this?" she snaps, stepping toward Knockoutman. "I can show you how my kicks work. I promise I won't miss a second time."

While Tia is distracted with Knockoutman, Callie seizes the moment to recover. Slowly, gingerly, she gets to her feet, her mind racing. Memories of the match begin to replay in her head, the realization dawning that Tia is her opponent and currently distracted. 'This is my chance,' she thinks, 'I need to act now if I'm going to turn this around.'

With a surge of adrenaline, Callie springs into action. She jumps onto Tia's back, wrapping her arms around her neck in a sleeper hold, determined to even the score. Tia staggers under the sudden weight, caught off guard by Callie's resurgence.

Knockoutman, capturing the action, exclaims, "And Callie's back in the game! What a comeback! She's got Tia in a sleeper hold!"

Tia struggles, trying to pry Callie's arms away, but Callie clings on, her legs wrapped around Tia's waist, her grip tightening. The match has taken a dramatic turn, the hunter now becoming the hunted, as Callie fights to even the score and redeem herself.

Tia is in a state of shock, her mind racing with disbelief. 'How did this little pip-squeak catch me like this?' she thinks, her inner turmoil evident. She's frustrated, angry at herself for letting her guard down. 'I need to get out of this,' she plans, her thoughts a whirlwind of strategies to break free from Callie's hold.

Meanwhile, Callie, now in control, tightens her grip around Tia's neck. "Looks like the Biggers sisters are all talk after all," she gloats, a triumphant edge to her voice. "You better hope your sister comes to save you, Tia, because it looks like you're about to be put out for the count!"

Knockoutman, capturing every moment, remarks, "I am amazed at how quickly this has turned in the favor of Callie. What a dramatic shift!"

Tia, still caught in the sleeper hold, begins to thrash wildly, trying to claw at Callie's grip or shake her off. Her desperation is palpable, each movement more frantic than the last. But Callie clings on, her determination as strong as her grip.

In a last-ditch effort to escape, Tia, seeing the wall nearby, makes a split-second decision. She lunges backward, flinging her body towards the wall with all her might. Callie, caught unawares, is suddenly crushed between the solid wall and Tia's powerful frame. The impact forces her to release her grip on the sleeper hold.

Tia stumbles back, gasping for air, the sudden release allowing her to catch her breath, breathing heavy, her mind still reeling from the close call. Callie slumps against the wall after being sandwiched against it, and tries to steady herself as she prepares for another quick attack to keep her advantage.

Callie, determined to maintain her momentum, pushes off the wall and hurtles towards Tia. Her attack is a hastily executed spear tackle, which, while not perfectly executed, still manages to send Tia stumbling backwards. However, Tia's experience on the mats quickly becomes evident. Using Callie's own momentum against her, Tia pulls Callie down to the mat as well, swiftly trapping her in a guillotine chokehold.

With Callie now firmly in her grasp, Tia's frustration pours out in her words. "You done fucked up now, bitch. I got you trapped. Tried to put a sleeper on me? Fuck that shit, now I'm gonna really whoop your ass."

Callie, caught in the chokehold, struggles to breathe. Her attempts to speak are reduced to grunted half-sentences and coughs as she desperately tries to break free from Tia's iron grip. In her mind, a storm of frustration and regret rages. 'I had my chance to level the playing field, and now I'm caught again,' she thinks, panic starting to set in. 'How did I let this slip away?'

Knockoutman, observing the action, gives his commentary, "Tia's skills are clearly outclassing Callie here. Just when it looked like Callie might have had a chance, Tia turns it around with her superior grappling skills."

The camera captures the intense struggle on the mat, Tia's determined grip versus Callie's frantic attempts to escape. Tia's face is set in a grimace of resolve, while Callie's features are contorted in a mix of pain and desperation.

The struggle on the mat reaches its inevitable conclusion as Callie, unable to break free from Tia's unyielding chokehold, begins to succumb to unconsciousness. Her attempts to resist fade away; her body goes limp, her eyes roll back, and she drifts into the dark, silent world of unconsciousness. The camera, operated by Knockoutman, stays focused on her, capturing the poignant moment of her defeat.

Tia, immersed in her dominance, doesn't immediately realize that Callie has passed out. She maintains the choke, her arms locked firmly around Callie's neck.

Knockoutman, equally captivated by the unfolding scene, keeps the camera rolling. The room falls into an eerie silence, the sounds of struggle now just a memory. It's Tia who finally breaks the quiet. "Is she drooling on me? I feel something wet on my arm."

The camera zooms in on Callie's face, revealing drool spilling from her mouth down Tia's forearm and onto the mat. It's a stark image, a testament to the intensity of the choke and Callie's forced journey into unconsciousness.

"Yeah, Tia, umm, you knocked her out again. She's drooling," Knockoutman confirms, his voice tinged with concern. "You need to let the hold go before you cause some type of brain damage."

Satisfied with the quick turnaround, Tia releases the hold and unceremoniously shoves the limp Callie off her. Callie crumples to the mat, spread-eagled, unconscious, drooling, her chest heaving in instinctive gasps for air.

Tia stands over her defeated opponent, a victorious gladiator surveying her conquest. She turns to the camera, a triumphant glint in her eye. "Wait to see what I do to her next," she says, her voice filled with ominous promise.

Knockoutman, behind the camera, announces Tia as the winner of the fall. "That's another point for Tia, 2 to 0. It's looking like Callie is outmatched." Tia flexes triumphantly for the camera, boasting, "I'm just warming up. This gnat tried to put a sleeper on me. Let me snap her in half so she'll never be able to put any type of hold on anyone again."

With a menacing look, Tia grabs Callie's arms, placing a foot in Callie's spine, and begins to pull her up off the mat while keeping her foot planted. The modified surfboard stretch is a horrifying sight. Callie, still out, has drool caked to the side of her mouth, a line trailing from where her head was on the mat.

As the stretch locks in, the excruciating pain is enough to wrench Callie back to reality. She awakens to a nightmare, immediately letting out a piercing scream of agony, "Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh... oh... my... god... stop!" Tears stream down her cheeks as she realizes she is trapped in the clutches of a monster.

Tia mocks her in response, "Oh good, you're awake. You should try to stay awake; you might learn something. Look at you, screaming bloody murder, and I'm just stretching you."

Knockoutman, sounding increasingly concerned, asks, "You mean you've got more planned for her?"

Tia scoffs, "Of course, I'm just beginning to dismantle her. Watch this."

With that, Tia gives one more vicious yank on Callie's arms, then suddenly stomps her foot down on Callie's head, flattening it against the mat. She then repositions her feet in the crooks of Callie's knees, releases Callie's arms, and pulls her legs up, entwining them with her own. Slapping Callie in the small of her back, Tia catches Callie's instinctively flung-back arms and rocks back, thrusting Callie towards the ceiling in a Mexican Ceiling Hold.

Callie's body is bent backward in a grotesque arc, her screams of surrender piercing the room. "Oh... I... give... Stop... let me... arrrggghhh... you win... I submit."

Tia, unrelenting, demands, "That's not good enough. I want you to admit you're a slut."

With no other option, Callie whispers in defeat, "...I'm... a... slut."

Tia, nearly deranged with power, shouts, "Say it again louder, bitch, or I'll pull each one of your limbs off one by one."

Knockoutman comments, "Callie, you really just need to say it."

Through gritted teeth and overwhelming pain, Callie manages to cry out, "I'm a slut! I’m a slut! I’m a big dumb stupid whore slut! Please let me go!"

With Callie's admission, Tia, seemingly unsatisfied with just verbal surrender, takes her domination a step further. Keeping her foot in the crook of Callie’s knees, she inverts Callie upside down. Then, wrapping her arms around Callie's neck, Tia applies a sleeper hold of her own.

Callie, already weakened and disoriented from the relentless assault, struggles futilely against Tia's vice-like grip. Her attempts to pry Tia's arms away are weak, her scratches ineffective against the powerhouse that is Tia. The pressure on her windpipe is suffocating, her world narrowing as she fights for each breath.

As the seconds tick by, Callie's efforts wane. Her arms slump to her sides, and then, as if the last ounce of resistance is choked out of her, she goes completely limp. Tia watches her opponent lose consciousness with a triumphant laugh. "Really, she went out again? She doesn't belong in the same room as me," Tia taunts, her voice dripping with contempt. "Um, Knockoutman, you might need to get a stretcher ready for her because this little girl is gonna leave here on one."

Knockoutman, witnessing the one-sided match with a mix of shock and awe, responds, "You're right, Tia. You've made your point pretty clear. You need to let her go; that's another point for you. It's 3-0, and there's like 4 minutes left, so we need to wrap this match up."

Tia, with a grunt of acknowledgement, releases the sleeper hold and untangles her legs from Callie's limp form. Callie remains unconscious, completely oblivious to her dire situation. But Tia isn't finished yet; she wants to make an unforgettable statement.

Standing over the crumpled figure of Callie, Tia looks directly into the camera, her expression shifting from a sly grin to one of fierce determination. Without warning, she brutally stomps down directly on Callie's womanhood, her foot slamming with ruthless force. The sudden and intense pain shocks Callie back to consciousness, her body writhing in agony as pain waves surge through her.

"We're not done," Tia declares coldly. She pulls Callie up to a standing position and delivers a swift jab kick to her stomach, causing her to double over. With Callie bent forward, Tia locks Callie's head between her powerful thighs, reaches over to grasp her waist, and then lifts, inverting Callie upside down in preparation for a devastating piledriver.

Holding Callie in this inverted position, Tia knows the longer she waits, the more painful the impact will be. Blood rushes to Callie's head, adding to her disorientation and fear.

"Wanna see something cool?" Tia says to the camera, shifting one of her arms between Callie's legs while maintaining the inverted position. "This lets me add extra force to the piledriver, really spiking her head into the mat."

Knockoutman, capturing every moment, focuses the camera as instructed. "Keep that camera pointed at her head for this," Tia instructs. "Watch her literally spike into the mat and not bounce back up."

With a final taunt, Tia executes the piledriver with brutal precision. Callie's head is driven into the mat with a sickening crunch, the force amplified by Tia's added leverage. As predicted, Callie doesn't bounce back up; instead, her body crumples lifelessly to the mat, the impact leaving her motionless.

Tia stands triumphant, looking down at the defeated Callie. The room is silent except for the heavy breathing of Tia, a predator reveling in the dominance over her prey.

Knockoutman, still behind the camera, announces the conclusion. "And that's it, folks. A devastating move by Tia, and there's no question about the outcome of this match. Tia Biggers dominates."

"No, I want a pin," Tia demands assertively, planting her foot firmly between Callie's heaving chest. She directs Knockoutman, "Count the pinfall."

Obliging, Knockoutman begins the count, slapping the mat with each number. "One... Two... Three..."

But Tia, not yet satisfied, interrupts, "No, make it a ten count. This bitch is done." She pauses, a calculating look crossing her face. "And now that I've gotten my aggression out, I'm gonna call my sister. She's been holding some of the same aggression as me, and I'll tell her that slut Callie Morgan is easy pickings. She should come relieve her stress on her too."

Knockoutman swallows hard, sensing the ominous tone in Tia's voice. He resumes the count, starting again at one, his hand slapping the mat with each number until he reaches ten. Each count echoes through the room, a grim testament to Callie's utter defeat.

Throughout the count, Tia stands tall, flexing and posing for the camera, reveling in her dominant victory. Her eyes gleam with triumph, her body language exuding the confidence of a champion who has just dispatched her opponent with ease.

The camera focuses on Tia's imposing figure, her muscles glistening with the effort of the match, her face a portrait of victorious satisfaction. Callie remains motionless beneath her, a stark contrast to Tia's vibrant display of power.

Knockoutman, completing the count, finally says, "All right, folks, that's it. Your winner by total domination, Tia Biggers!"

The scene fades out on Tia's victorious pose, her foot still planted on Callie as a symbol of her unchallenged superiority. The silence in the room is filled with the unspoken acknowledgment of Tia's overwhelming victory and the ominous promise of what may come next for the defeated Callie.

campusvamp

Writer
Author
Not really a genre I'm interested in but I do like your writing style but why so many lines between paragraphs? That's a little distracting. Oh, make the photos smaller by at least half and if you find a photo that fits the action, add it into the body of the story. I'll sometimes find a photo that will spark ideas for an entire Chapter.
2771536-1676067908-53797490cd6dc54e5fe509a374461569.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.