Blade & Soul Slider Mod/Tool (Working again) (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I need help I downloaded the link and it keep saying access is denied? What should I do pleee heló
This thread is 7 pages long. Please use the REPORT function to report the post that contains the link which you can't access.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

JustGuy

Casual Client
Since the other place this was hosted at (bnsdojo) shut down I have updated the first post with the instructions to make it work with Xigncode in place. I have also removed the MEGA links and added the downloads at attachments, since that suddenly works on this forum now.

L

Le Troll

I get this error, how do i resolve it?

Attachments

• 111.PNG
    111.PNG
    24.8 KB · Views: 379

relluick

Potential Patron
I finally decided to take a look if I can update the slider to work for x64 because I couldn't stand running 32 bit anymore with all of those crashes. I de-compiled the exe and debugged the code hoping to see where the problem was and how easy it was to fix it.

Turns out the exception thrown was due to the exe being built in 32 bit. After rebuilding the exe as 64x bit it ran but all of the numbers were out of place. After reading through [Guide] Blade & Soul: Increased Sliders & xml.dat modding I was able to figure out that all the body properties were shifted by a certain amount (for example: changing chest size changed arm length instead). What annoyed me to no end was that each race/sex had a different shift so I had to go find them one by one for all races/sexes. I added those shifts into the config file if anyone's curious.

I only did a quick test in the character creation for all seven races/sexes. I did play with JinF in game since that's my character's race. There doesn't seem to be any issues so far. It still needs a launcher such as bnsbuddy and the xingcode fix pointed out in this guide.

Here it is:
BnS_Slider_2.0_x64.zip

JustGuy

Casual Client
I finally decided to take a look if I can update the slider to work for x64 because I couldn't stand running 32 bit anymore with all of those crashes [...] There doesn't seem to be any issues so far. It still needs a launcher such as bnsbuddy and the xingcode fix pointed out in this guide.
Very nice job, good work on cracking the missing bit of the puzzle. I've put your 64-bit version up in the first post along with the due credits.

witch_hunting

Potential Patron
I keep receiving the error message saying "Could not connect to B&S process memory. Could not open the process"

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I downloaded the application, added all of the proper bypass folder, and launched the game using BnS Buddy, yet it still isn't working. When I refresh, Blade & Soul does appear in the drop down menu, but I get the same error anyway,

relluick

Potential Patron
I keep receiving the error message saying "Could not connect to B&S process memory. Could not open the process"

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I downloaded the application, added all of the proper bypass folder, and launched the game using BnS Buddy, yet it still isn't working. When I refresh, Blade & Soul does appear in the drop down menu, but I get the same error anyway,

Are you running the slider as admin?

witch_hunting

Potential Patron
Can you take a screenshot of the error? The steps I take were the same as yours: xingcode bypass, run bnsbuddy, and then open the slider.

Okay, so now I'm getting a new error message.
Also, regarding the xingcode bypass... The one provided in this thread makes the game unable to launch, so I used the one found alongside the BnS Buddy download. Would that have something to do with it?

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    126.3 KB · Views: 226

relluick

Potential Patron
It says access denied. That usually happens if BNS is not admin, slider is not admin or xingcode bypass wasn't applied. Can you double check the xingcode is applied correctly? If you start BNS once without BNSBuddy, the xingcode bypass gets replaced.

Edit: The xingcode in this thread worked for me.

Last edited:

witch_hunting

Potential Patron
It says access denied. That usually happens if BNS is not admin, slider is not admin or xingcode bypass wasn't applied. Can you double check the xingcode is applied correctly? If you start BNS once without BNSBuddy, the xingcode bypass gets replaced.
I think the xingcode is the part that I'm the most unsure about. I may need to run a file repair real quick, because now I can't get BnS Buddy to launch the game.

witch_hunting

Potential Patron
I know this makes me look like a total simpleton, but I just want to make sure I have everything done right.
I simply have to more the "64" folder into the XingCode folder, correct?

Attachments

• bypass.PNG
    bypass.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 288

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.